PDA

View Full Version : Swedistan: We don't whitewash it either [SWEDEN THREAD]

Xaanka
02-20-2017, 07:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uSAzMSr.jpg

hmmm i wonder what thing donald trumpman said to piss off the media today

http://i.imgur.com/defeTtu.png?1

o-oh?
>when you publish a hit piece on a tweet that's so weak, you don't link or post the tweet

http://i.imgur.com/GCIaJQQ.png?1

it's totally debunked that there are rapes in sweden from migrants. nope nothing to see here, even though the bra (government) stopped recording race statistics exactly at the time sweden surpassed parts of africa ran by tribal warlods as rape capital of the world.

http://i.imgur.com/lIZVS0V.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TNoXsQu.jpg

there is nothing wrong with islam lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

List of grenade attacks in Sweden
In a significant increase of bombings, Swedish police forensics investigated around 150 explosions in 2015.[1][2] There were over 30 grenade attacks reported in the Swedish city of Malmö alone by August 2015 of that year.[3][4] In 2014 there were a total 25 grenade explosions in Malmö.[5] Many attacks are related to organised crime, and extortion of restaurants and businesses.[6] According to Swedish police, the use of hand grenades in crime is unprecedented in all comparable European and non-European countries, and the only countries with similar characteristics are those with warlike conditions.[7] Malmö police have consequently warned about undetonated grenades in the city.[8][9]

In Malmö the grenades are frequently old weapons from the wars in the Balkans.[10] In addition to grenade attacks, there are a significant number of related bomb attacks with unidentified devices, including homemade bombs.[11][12] From 2008 to 2016 the number of incidents involving explosives tripled according to an interview with a leader the bomb unit at Nationella operativa avdelningen.[13]

Contents
List of noted attacks Edit

1998-2012 Edit
Between 1991 and 1998, there were at least a dozen explosion attacks or attempts.[14]
Between 2008 and 2011, there were 22 noted explosive attacks or attempts: 12 in 2011, 7 in 2010, 2 in 2009, and 1 in 2008. Two of these (one in 2011, one in 2008), were reported to be as a result of hand grenades.[15]
2013 Edit
9 June, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded in a garbage shed on Ramels väg, damaging several cars.[11]
14 September, Malmö, two people were hospitalised after a hand grenade exploded at Köpmansgatan.[11]
9 November, Malmö, a device exploded in the stairwell of an assembly building in Norra Grängesbergsgatan.[16]
2014 Edit
26 January, Malmö, a hand grenade was thrown into the window of a family's home in Seved. Thought to have been thrown by the assailants into a mistaken apartment, the family of three were said by police to have likely survived only because the father managed to close the bedroom door in time.[11]
3 February, Malmö, a device exploded outside the Malmö District Court building, blasting out several windows.[12]
15 April, Malmö, a grenade exploded outside a restaurant in Adelgatan.[11]
6 May, Malmö, one man was severely injured after a grenade was thrown into his apartment on Estlandsgatan. The grenade was thought by police to have been thrown into a mistaken apartment by the assailants.[11]
19 May, Malmö, a grenade exploded in Seved damaging eight cars and several buildings.[11]
23 May, Malmö, a device exploded near Möllevångstorget.[12]
27 October, Malmö, a bomb attack on the nightclub ship Prins Bernard.[12]
13 November, Malmö, a device exploded outside a restaurant on Baltzargatan blasting the entrance.[12]
20 November, Malmö, a device exploded outside a residential villa with a family inside in Rönnbackegatan.[12]
29 November, Malmö, the Malmö District Court building received damage to the entrance in a major bomb attack which shattered windows in the nearby buildings.[17]
20 December, Malmö, the entrance of the Victoria Park real estate office was blasted in an explosion.[12]
24 December, Malmö, Victoria Park real estate offices were bombed for the third time, creating a hole in the wall and blasting out nearby windows.[12]
2015 Edit
22 January, Malmö, a device exploded outside a residential building, damaging the exterior and shattering several windows.[12]
2 February, Malmö, windows of the Modern Museum were blasted out and two cars were damaged after an explosion in central Malmö.[12]
7 February, Sollentuna, a grenade exploded in the stairwell of an apartment block in Edsberg.[18]
27 March, Malmö, a device exploded outside a residential villa in Arlöv.[12]
10 April, Helsingborg, a device exploded after being thrown into an apartment balcony.[19]
23 April, Malmö, a restaurant was damaged after a hand grenade exploded in Adelgatan.[20]
30 April, Malmö, a device exploded outside a residential villa with three people inside in Husie.[12]
21 May, Uppsala, two hand grenades exploded after being thrown into the nightclub Birger Jarl.[21][22]
4 June, Malmö, a device exploded damaging a local store and several cars in Kroksbäck.[12]
12 June, Malmö, two passers-by were injured when a grenade exploded in Rasmusgatan in Seved.[23][24]
12 June, Gothenburg, four people including a 4-year-old girl were killed in a car bombing in Torslanda.[1][25]
Main article: 2015 Gothenburg car bombing
16 June, Malmö, an explosion occurred in Almgården near Rosengård.[24]
20 June, Malmö, two live grenades were thrown at an apartment building in Kroksbäck, but failed to detonate. 60 people were evacuated.[24][26]
13 July, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded outside a family residence in Augustenborg.[23][24]
15 July, Malmö, a grenade exploded near a residence in Arlöv.[23]
17 July, Malmö, three cars were damaged after an explosion in Branteviksgatan.[12]
21 July, Malmö, one man was injured after a grenade exploded outside a community hall on Norra Grängesbergsgatan.[23][24]
23 July, Malmö, a grenade exploded under a car in Limhamn, damaging nearby cars and buildings.[23]
24 July, Malmö, a grenade exploded at a social office and damaged nearby cars.[23][27]
26 July, Malmö, a grenade exploded at a parking lot in Värnhem, damaging ten cars and shattering several house windows.[23][28][29]
5 August, Trelleborg, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into a social office.[23][30]
9 August, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded in a residential area in Möllevången, with thirty windows shattered in the blast.[23][31]
20 August, Botkyrka, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown at a police van with four police officers inside in Tumba.[1][32]
11 September, Borås, a hand grenade exploded in a residential area in Hässleholmen, shattering several windows.[33]
13 October, Gothenburg, a grenade exploded in Biskopsgården damaging six apartments.[1][34][35]
11 November, Landskrona, the exterior of a house and several cars were damaged in a hand grenade attack.[36]
16 November, Malmö, a device exploded in an apartment building in Lindängen.[12]
2 December, Uppsala, a hand grenade exploded in the nightclub Birger Jarl.[21][22]
27 December, Helsingborg, a nightclub in Bruksgatan received extensive damages in a bombing.[1]
2016 Edit
27 January, Landskrona, several cars were damaged and windows shattered after a hand grenade exploded in Tränggatan.[37][38]
12 February, Gothenburg, two grenades exploded within nine minutes in apartments in two different locations (Lunden and Angered).[39]
28 February, Malmö, an explosion on a balcony blasted out all windows of a Rosengård apartment.[40]
2 March, Nyköping, two people were killed after a bomb they attempted to make exploded in an apartment in Brandkärr.[1]
17 March, Malmö, an explosion destroyed a sports store and damaged the facade of the building.[12][41]
22 March, Uppsala, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into an apartment balcony.[21]
27 March, Åmål, a device exploded after being thrown into an apartment with two people inside.[1]
28 March, Stockholm, two hand grenades exploded in central Stockholm, damaging the entrances and exterior of a nightclub and restaurants.[42]
6 April, Stockholm, a grenade exploded after being thrown into a restaurant in Jakobsberg.[43]
11 April, Uppsala, one man was hospitalised after a grenade he held exploded at a parking lot in Stenhagen.[21]
17 April, Landskrona, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into an apartment, possibly against a casual target.[1][37]
18 May, Malmö, a hand grenade caused extensive damages after being thrown at a villa in Fosie, likely against a casual target.[1][37][44][45]
7 June, Botkyrka, a hand grenade exploded in central Fittja.[46]
7 June, Botkyrka, one man was wounded by shrapnel after a grenade exploded outside an office building in Slagsta.[47]
23 June, Tomelilla, a hand grenade exploded outside a villa.[37]
24 June, Uppsala, a hand grenade exploded in a pizza restaurant.[21]
9 July, Sollentuna, a grenade exploded while automatic weapons were fired in a residential area, amid four local shootouts in two days.[2][48][49]
12 July, Botkyrka, a grenade exploded after being thrown under a parked car in Tumba.[50]
28 July, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded in an apartment after several assailants had kicked in the door.[37]
22 August, Gothenburg, a hand grenade exploded in an apartment in Biskopsgården, killing an 8-year-old child Yuusuf Warsame from Birmingham, England. The attack was connected to an ongoing feud between members of Gothenburg’s Somali community,[51][52] as a person who was sentenced for the 2015 Gothenburg pub shooting is registered at the address.[53]
4 September, Gothenburg, one or two grenades exploded on the apartment balcony of an elderly disabled man, creating a hole and blasting out several windows. The grenade was thought by police to have been thrown indiscriminately at the apartment in a gang-area.[54][55]
14 September, Gothenburg, a bomb exploded at a school in Järntorget.[56]
14 September, Malmö, a car was bombed in central Malmö.[57]
15 September, Malmö, the garage of a family home was blasted in an explosion in central Malmö.[58]
10 October, Malmö, a nightclub was blasted in an explosion.[59]
23 October, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded nearby a garage and a car in Husie.[60]
28 October, Landskrona, a hand grenade exploded in a pizza restaurant.[61]
29 October, Landskrona, a pizza restaurant was blasted in an explosion, the second in the town in two nights.[62]
4 November, Malmö, the ground floor of the office building "Sigmahuset" was subjected to a bomb attack by an unidentified explosive device. Since the building has a glass facade, damage was extensive.[63] The ground floor houses a restaurant in the daytime and a nightclub during weekends and is situated next to a residential area.
11 November, Gothenburg, an explosive device was placed outside the office of a syndicalist movement. The device was detonated by police in a controlled explosion.[64]
11 November, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown at a car rental company, situated adjacent to a gas station.[65]
21 November, Ängelholm, a grenade exploded near an apartment block, blasting out several windows.[66]
30 November, Solna, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into an apartment balcony where a person was standing in the kitchen. The person got out of the apartment unharmed, while the balcony was wrecked and several windows were shattered. The event is linked to gang crime.[67]
15 December, Gothenburg, a hand grenade exploded causing damage to two apartments in Biskopsgården.[68]
2017 Edit
1 January, Katrineholm. A splinter grenade was thrown by an unknown perpetrator at the local police station. The entrance, several windows and three cars parked nearby were damaged.[69]
Responses Edit

Along with a number of shootings, the summer of 2015 was dubbed "the summer of unrest" by Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven, who during a speech said the attacks would "not be tolerated".[70] Some hundred new police officers were set to be appointed in Malmö in the following months, after concerns were raised by the regional police union.[71] Police began work the same summer of attempting to thwart "mass hysteria" among terrified Malmö residents.[72]

http://i.imgur.com/UJ27na8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YdDW417.png

Domo
02-20-2017, 07:48 AM
I am not a big friend of religions, but I dont think Islam is the problem. The problem nowdays are asshole around the globe, in every religion, country, political party, forum etc. who tell me how bad everythink else is.

I dont have much clue about the world, or politics, but I am smart enough to know that populists are just a small scared pice of shit.

smell ya around

Xaanka
02-20-2017, 08:04 AM
I am not a big friend of religions, but I dont think Islam is the problem. The problem nowdays are asshole around the globe, in every religion, country, political party, forum etc. who tell me how bad everythink else is.

I dont have much clue about the world, or politics, but I am smart enough to know that populists are just a small scared pice of shit.

smell ya around

http://i.imgur.com/yyqNXKd.png

AzzarTheGod
02-20-2017, 08:07 AM
lmao

grenade attacks in the US: 0 ?

cartels and gang warfare in SoCal looks civilized in the face of Islam.

yikes.

Ahldagor
02-20-2017, 09:48 AM
So this crusade for or against Swedish policy is done from the comfort of your home in the USA? Why do you care op? Chancer has gotten the best of you seeing as this is old as fuck pasta with mold from the fridge.

Jorgam
02-20-2017, 10:44 AM
Good post OP. If only the Swedes gave half as much of a care about their own imminent demise.

Feminism, aka the ruling party of Sweden, is in for a real surprise when Sharia makes its power play with in 10 years. The tolerant, loving moslems will reward them accordingly for betraying their people, culture and future.

I wonder how many nations of Europe will have to go Islamic before Europe rises up and rids itself of this socio/economic/religious and political system that has been working to overtake it for a thousand years or more?

Completely incompatible, war is inevitable.

maskedmelon
02-20-2017, 10:54 AM
I agree with the conclusion in OP, we need to flush.

Isn't Sweden also the place where unsolicited hand-holding is considered rape too? Mayhap we need to review the Swedish definition of explosive device too ^^

maskedmelon
02-20-2017, 11:26 AM
what were you doing at 6:00 am today, Troll?

Pokesan
02-20-2017, 11:48 AM
Isn't Sweden also the place where unsolicited hand-holding is considered rape too? Mayhap we need to review the Swedish definition of explosive device too ^^

bigjerry
02-20-2017, 11:54 AM
feminism has run rampant the definition of rape is way too broad. unless it makes brown ppl look bad

Pokesan
02-20-2017, 12:07 PM
im the infographics from before the migrant crisis

bigjerry
02-20-2017, 12:08 PM
im the infographics from before the migrant crisis

what, u never get laid?

Pokesan
02-20-2017, 12:38 PM
just realized the so-called "rape epidemic" is just viral marketing for the cuck meme

how was i so blind...

Patriam1066
02-20-2017, 03:25 PM
Do migrants benefit Europe when youth unemployment is over 40% in some places? That's the real question. If there's zero chance of economic integration due to a lack of jobs, why should anyone expect immigrant groups to do anything other than occupy the economic and social margins? Immigration benefits no one except (((people with capital))) tied up in retail, loans, construction, etc

Im the least anti-Semitic person on earth other than Donald trump but I still love the triple parentheses

Lune
02-20-2017, 05:35 PM
This whole thing blew up because he misspoke in a way that suggested there was some kind of event that night, when he was referring to the broader hike in crime associated with third world immigrants.

I'm glad it happened; somehow most Americans (and I mean most Americans who know what continent Sweden is on) are unaware of what third world immigration has done to the most advanced society on the planet. Unfortunately the media completely neglected the point of what he was saying, in one of the few cases where there actually was a valid point and it wasn't a total fabrication.

I'd also like to remind conservatives that this flood of immigration is being driven as much by business interests as it is by naive liberals (what power do they have anyway). The owners of Western economies were terrified by the prospect of shrinking GDP and negative growth accompanying a decline in population, and their solution was to import population and labor from elsewhere. It didn't effect them in their gated haven communities (at least until it became impossible to find a native born optometrist).

It's the same reason you see these supposedly socially-responsible Silicon Valley entrepreneurs campaigning so hard to keep the work-visa floodgates open so they can import cheap talent from overseas, while American coders and developers struggle for a seat at the table.

bigjerry
02-20-2017, 05:50 PM
This whole thing blew up because he misspoke in a way that suggested there was some kind of event that night, when he was referring to the broader hike in crime associated with third world immigrants.

I'm glad it happened; somehow most Americans (and I mean most Americans who know what continent Sweden is on) are unaware of what third world immigration has done to the most advanced society on the planet. Unfortunately the media completely neglected the point of what he was saying, in one of the few cases where there actually was a valid point and it wasn't a total fabrication.

I'd also like to remind conservatives that this flood of immigration is being driven as much by business interests as it is by naive liberals (what power do they have anyway). The owners of Western economies were terrified by the prospect of shrinking GDP and negative growth accompanying a decline in population, and their solution was to import population and labor from elsewhere. It didn't effect them in their gated haven communities (at least until it became impossible to find a native born optometrist).

It's the same reason you see these supposedly socially-responsible Silicon Valley entrepreneurs campaigning so hard to keep the work-visa floodgates open so they can import cheap talent from overseas, while American coders and developers struggle for a seat at the table.

sound off if u reddit

not me

Xaanka
02-20-2017, 06:59 PM
I agree with the conclusion in OP, we need to flush.

incorrect, sweden has the loosest definition of rape in the western world. sweden is the country where 6 men who lifted a crippled woman out of a wheelchair, placed her on a toilet, and raped her repeatedly were released without investigation because the mostly paralyzed woman did not "fight back hard enough" and leave visible marks on them. this case was never investigated by the swedish government and is one of hundreds of documented rapes which were ignored by the swedish government. just google "sweden wheelchair" i'm lazy

it would take a true sick fuck to even attempt to reason and argue that this definition of rape is "too loose"

So this crusade for or against Swedish policy is done from the comfort of your home in the USA? Why do you care op? Chancer has gotten the best of you seeing as this is old as fuck pasta with mold from the fridge.

every swede on the forums including your stupid ass constantly injects their opinions on american politics, which have nothing to do with them

Do migrants benefit Europe when youth unemployment is over 40% in some places? That's the real question. If there's zero chance of economic integration due to a lack of jobs, why should anyone expect immigrant groups to do anything other than occupy the economic and social margins? Immigration benefits no one except (((people with capital))) tied up in retail, loans, construction, etc

Im the least anti-Semitic person on earth other than Donald trump but I still love the triple parentheses

echo quotes aren't antisemitic.
under 500 migrants in sweden have attempted to seek employment

Ahldagor
02-20-2017, 07:13 PM
Awww, xaankuh is butthurt. Yank the tampon too hard last time?

AzzarTheGod
02-20-2017, 07:14 PM
sound off if u reddit

not me

man i freestyle off the dome

they talkin US cartel violence this, US chicago violence that. where the grenades at? wheres the nitrous oxide n balloons at?

where my reddited goons at

reply reloaded. imma beast on the mic wazap with Swedish violence u *****. it aint all that.

Xaanka
02-20-2017, 07:44 PM
Awww, xaankuh is butthurt. Yank the tampon too hard last time?

someone pull off ur hijab?
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html

"
A marriage between a 14-year-old girl and a 21-year old man was endorsed by several Swedish authorities, according to Swedish Radio's Ekot."

bigjerry
02-20-2017, 07:44 PM
someone pull off ur hijab?
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html

"
A marriage between a 14-year-old girl and a 21-year old man was endorsed by several Swedish authorities, according to Swedish Radio's Ekot."

not a gr8 argument for Islam being a bad influence

Ahldagor
02-20-2017, 08:26 PM
Romeo was 14 and Juliet was 12. They got married.

BardPop
02-20-2017, 10:46 PM
Sweden's pretty good. I like Sweden.

Uh huh uh huh yep.

YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP
YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Jarnauga
02-20-2017, 10:47 PM
3 pages in and nobody ever go check the source.

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/rape-and-sex-offences.html

The number of reported rape offences has increased over the last ten years (2006-2015). The increase can be partially explained by the entry into force of new sex offence legislation on 1 April 2005. This legislation entails, among other things, that certain acts which were previously classified as sexual exploitation are now classified as rape. The effect of the statutory change appeared in the statistics such that the number of reported offences in respect of sexual coercion and exploitation declined in the years immediately following the statutory change while the number of reported rapes increased. As from 1 July 2013, the sex offence legislation was again made tougher; among other things rape was expanded to include cases where the victim reacts passively.

also:

There are no international standards for how crime statistics should be produced and presented and this makes international comparisons difficult. Keep in mind that comparisons between countries on the basis of crime statistics require caution since such statistics are produced differently in different countries. Criminal statistics do not provide a simple reflection of the level of crime in a given country. Criminal statistics are influenced by both legal and statistical factors, and by the extent to which crime is reported and registered. These factors can vary from one country to another.

inb4 "fake", breitbart article, gruesome pics of random brown guy that murdered a white girl, xankaa posting in red all caps, etc

Don't forget to make a thread about france burning too, that'd be fun :p

bigjerry
02-20-2017, 11:01 PM
yooo it's dat boi jarnauga

what up my n@gg@?

Cecily
02-20-2017, 11:10 PM
This makes me sad. Sweden has been my happy place ever since I learned a bit about their society, and I fear it's gonna be smoldering ash by the time I ever get to see it.

Xaanka
02-21-2017, 02:11 AM
3 pages in and nobody ever go check the source.

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/rape-and-sex-offences.html

also:

inb4 "fake", breitbart article, gruesome pics of random brown guy that murdered a white girl, xankaa posting in red all caps, etc

Don't forget to make a thread about france burning too, that'd be fun :p

its more fun to post half truths that get u to chimp out also the entire criticism is that the bra (swedish gov't) is under-reporting rape so you can't exactly quote them as a source or act like they're credible without proving so in that context.

Xaanka
02-21-2017, 05:10 AM
lol last night's tucker carlson sweden special was amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Azz1_SABE

why are so many retards literally this afraid to talk about crime statistics?
also LOL i looked it up and it's true, the swedes on this forum can go to prison for saying there's a problem with rape.

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 05:13 AM
lol sad.

tucker carlson is basically lord of the dunks. i linked him earlier here destroying the washington post author who happens to look exactly like the posters here.

but it was over a lot of peoples heads.

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 05:16 AM
seriously you can watch any episode of tucker and its him DDTing some senator, congressman, activist, SJW.

his whole show is based around maximum dunks per second. u cant just link 1 clip and claim its a highlight of his. so i gotta check you on that.

hes dunking every other night back to back.

Xaanka
02-21-2017, 05:30 AM
seriously you can watch any episode of tucker and its him DDTing some senator, congressman, activist, SJW.

his whole show is based around maximum dunks per second. u cant just link 1 clip and claim its a highlight of his. so i gotta check you on that.

hes dunking every other night back to back.

you're right literally every segment he has ever done since getting the prime time spot & most since getting his own fox show has been a highlight reel

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 05:46 AM
you're right literally every segment he has ever done since getting the prime time spot & most since getting his own fox show has been a highlight reel

i know people who dont watch Fox or care much for organized media that are talking at the water cooler about the DPS rating going on there. He has people talking who don't generally give a shit. Thats when you know something magical is happening.

U know hes killing the 18-35 demographic, like 4-5x Megyn Kelly numbers in the milennial demo. No relink off hand, but I don't think you need to fact check me on that.

Xaanka
02-21-2017, 06:16 AM
i wonder how he even finds retards dumb enough to go on his show let alone us senators and stuff, they should know what's going to happen to them

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 06:28 AM
i wonder how he even finds retards dumb enough to go on his show let alone us senators and stuff, they should know what's going to happen to them

Megyn Kelley's booking list and bookers are very busy is one of my guesses. Booking was done by people at Fox was my understanding from reading the lawsuits. They'd stay behind if they stayed on and support this new primetime host.

"hey Fox news here would you like to go on at Primetime and be seen by millions? oh yea, its the guy who took over for Megyn Kelly. its cool"

He is making a name fast though pretty much every segment goes viral. cucks tremor and quake at the mention. he even had to apologize to that Washington Post cuck because he realized he dunked him too hard and it was legit adult embarrassment and treading towards overkill.

the "best of tucker carlson" is looking to be a DVD with each episode on it.

Xaanka
02-21-2017, 07:54 AM
i dont care if hes a white guy tucker should have tried out for the nba

Smedy
02-21-2017, 09:17 AM
This makes me sad. Sweden has been my happy place ever since I learned a bit about their society, and I fear it's gonna be smoldering ash by the time I ever get to see it.

It definitely has changed... it makes me happy that trump is speaking his mind on the part because swedish media is the absolute worst... they basically don't even report or show the description of a murderer if the murderer happens to be black... cause that could be portrayed as racist....

Immigration is good, we've had a lot of good immigrants but when you're more or less taking people from a warzone and mindwashed with a belief that ranks women slighty higher then a cockroach you're in for some trouble. No one would complain if we had immigration from germany or france...

I've noticed that the last 2 years people are waking up, this is good in the long run but in the short term it can lead to a lot of chaos... Politically correctness is fucking everything up, i honestly don't see how you can believe that you have to respect someone that thinks that marrying a 7 year old is ok but being a pedo isn't, what the fuck is the difference really? To me both are equally as fucked up and both should be jailed.

People need to see these fucking religions for what they are, a way for weak minded people to feel peace and "a part of a community" and also a way to control large numbers of people. Islam is where christianity was 2000 years ago... i'm not saying that christianity was any better, but they evolved in 2000 years to something that gets the fuck out of everyone else's way (except kids i guess). Come to think of it, wasn't the pope and all those evil looking motherfuckers outed for protecting child predator priests? See.... it's all garbage people..

Believe whatever the fuck you want, whatever makes you happy as long as you don't hurt anyone else or try to mindwash anyone else with your bullshit.

Jorgam
02-21-2017, 10:40 AM
Very interesting videos by Black Pigeon Speaks on YouTube deal with Sweden and the current state of things and the rape of the country.

Check it out. He's very good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkVcqZZG-aU

mgellan
02-21-2017, 10:54 AM
lmao

grenade attacks in the US: 0 ?

cartels and gang warfare in SoCal looks civilized in the face of Islam.

yikes.

The Wikipedia article states "Many attacks are related to organised crime, and extortion of restaurants and businesses."

So the muslims have taken over organized crime in Sweden?

maskedmelon
02-21-2017, 11:16 AM
The Wikipedia article states "Many attacks are related to organised crime, and extortion of restaurants and businesses."

well, Swedes are known for organized crime. it doesn't surprise me one iota that some tyranny loving schmucks from the new world might seek to sully the name of islam to make light of the faults of their blue-eyed fleshmates in the northland.

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Xaanka
02-21-2017, 02:18 PM
It definitely has changed... it makes me happy that trump is speaking his mind on the part because swedish media is the absolute worst... they basically don't even report or show the description of a murderer if the murderer happens to be black... cause that could be portrayed as racist....

Immigration is good, we've had a lot of good immigrants but when you're more or less taking people from a warzone and mindwashed with a belief that ranks women slighty higher then a cockroach you're in for some trouble. No one would complain if we had immigration from germany or france...

I've noticed that the last 2 years people are waking up, this is good in the long run but in the short term it can lead to a lot of chaos... Politically correctness is fucking everything up, i honestly don't see how you can believe that you have to respect someone that thinks that marrying a 7 year old is ok but being a pedo isn't, what the fuck is the difference really? To me both are equally as fucked up and both should be jailed.

People need to see these fucking religions for what they are, a way for weak minded people to feel peace and "a part of a community" and also a way to control large numbers of people. Islam is where christianity was 2000 years ago... i'm not saying that christianity was any better, but they evolved in 2000 years to something that gets the fuck out of everyone else's way (except kids i guess). Come to think of it, wasn't the pope and all those evil looking motherfuckers outed for protecting child predator priests? See.... it's all garbage people..

Believe whatever the fuck you want, whatever makes you happy as long as you don't hurt anyone else or try to mindwash anyone else with your bullshit.

the woke swede
*standing ovation*

Xaanka
02-21-2017, 02:20 PM

>wikipedia
>unsourced quote of unsubstantiated claim

yeah i'm sure it's just a sudden surge of organized crime that perfectly coincides with the refugee crisis nothing to see here

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 04:35 PM

Have you watched any documentaries?

Its immigrants running organized crime. Turkmen from Syrian region, Albanians, etc. So yes, the comparison stands.

Grenade attacks in Sweden: 30. Attacks in the rest of the civilized world: 0.

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 04:40 PM
Dutch organized crime quickly lost its footing in Sweden in the face of the savage immigrants from refugee nations.

Jarnauga
02-21-2017, 05:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WsHMaYo.png

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-orange-county-florida-sweden-region-where-held-rally-had-50-per-cent-more-murders-a7590601.html?

Around 100 people are murdered in Sweden each year, and the level has remained relatively stable over the last three decades despite a population increase. Meanwhile, Orange County, Florida, had 167 murders in 2016.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PS: lulz https://www.buzzfeed.com/mariekirschen/the-french-troll-this-american-and-her-no-go-zone <= "le marais" is the parisian gay area, but apparently it's sharia law there :D .. happens to have friends living in both menilmontant and barbes, and a cousin living in lille.. i guess they're fake news too :p

Look at what's happening with "Pedophile-Milo", all the people that KNOW that a pizza place is a code name for a child trafficking are now defending milo because the media is crucifying him.. that's the best metaphor of how fucked up you guys are dealing with reality :p

bigjerry
02-21-2017, 05:28 PM
skimmed enough to see buzzfeed link

Jarnauga
02-21-2017, 05:45 PM
skimmed enough to see buzzfeed link

yeah fuck buzzfeed, but they made the compilation so i don't have to do it at least

Patriam1066
02-21-2017, 05:49 PM

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-orange-county-florida-sweden-region-where-held-rally-had-50-per-cent-more-murders-a7590601.html?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PS: lulz https://www.buzzfeed.com/mariekirschen/the-french-troll-this-american-and-her-no-go-zone <= "le marais" is the parisian gay area, but apparently it's sharia law there :D .. happens to have friends living in both menilmontant and barbes, and a cousin living in lille.. i guess they're fake news too :p

Look at what's happening with "Pedophile-Milo", all the people that KNOW that a pizza place is a code name for a child trafficking are now defending milo because the media is crucifying him.. that's the best metaphor of how fucked up you guys are dealing with reality :p

Saw Le Pen creeping up in the polls

I don't think all of your countrymen agree with a sanguine assessment of Europe's future

Jarnauga
02-21-2017, 05:54 PM
Saw Le Pen creeping up in the polls

I don't think all of your countrymen agree with a sanguine assessment of Europe's future

le pen's rise has more to do with how awful the other parties are than anything about europe

bigjerry
02-21-2017, 05:56 PM
le pen's rise has more to do with how awful the other parties are than anything about europe

Europe is in great shape yall heard it here fir- *gets smashed into by a semi truck and goes flying like a ragdoll spurting blood all over children*

bigjerry
02-21-2017, 05:58 PM
the west is in good shape . hello NSA thanks for collecting and parsing this message to protect me from browns who could be stopped at the border instead.

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 05:59 PM

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good one. The Swedish government doesn't release crime statistics, its against the law to even discuss them.

You posted fake numbers. The real numbers are a matter of national security for Sweden. laughable you think you have some hard data.

30 grenade attacks? lmao. Military grade explosive attacks in the USA: 0

You lose.

bigjerry
02-21-2017, 06:02 PM
its important we open the gates to ppl who necessitate the concentration of vast amounts of power in a world surveillance apparatus to maintain security, cuz if not were racist. the establishment just doesnt want peace && openness we have to fight for the world we dream of

bigjerry
02-21-2017, 06:11 PM
im not identical to george bush politically. i like gays!

JurisDictum
02-21-2017, 06:11 PM
The Swedish rape epidemic is just fake news by BB in order to make sure that poor/middle whites are focused on Muslims and immigration...rather than the shrinking middle class caused by Financialization.

The reason Sweden and Germany were big on letting in immigrants has to do with their pension plans. The birth rate has declined and they want more people to pay into them. Because these countries have a long term view (rather than the short term view Americans have) -- they realize most will either assimilate or leave in the long run...Even if there are a lot of pockets of Muslims hanging on to their 3rd world culture at first.

Anyone beat up by Irish or Chinese gangs lately?

Jarnauga
02-21-2017, 06:13 PM
Just for fun i went to the FBI crime report website and looked at florida's rape:

http://i.imgur.com/H01wyrn.png

..how many muslims are there in florida so you get +25% more rapes in a year..? :D I mean on the same period sweden had +11%:

i guess the FBI are communists child eating pedophiles that are fake news too :confused:

Jarnauga
02-21-2017, 06:18 PM
Good one. The Swedish government doesn't release crime statistics, its against the law to even discuss them.

What the fuck is that then you fucking moron ? => https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics.html

The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brottsförebyggande rådet - Brå) - an agency under the Ministry of Justice - is a centre for research and development within the judicial system.

When you make such bold assertions, you should provide an actual source, see ?

You posted fake numbers. The real numbers are a matter of national security for Sweden. laughable you think you have some hard data.

where does your data (or any data about sweden crime as a whole) comes from, what do you think ? you think Breitbart sends people on the field to check boxes all year long ? guess what, it's basically the same as in the US.

30 grenade attacks? lmao. Military grade explosive attacks in the USA: 0

You lose.

give me an actual source for your grenade attacks, might have missed that one.

(also.. kansas city bombing anyone..? or more recently, boston marathon ..?)

JurisDictum
02-21-2017, 06:19 PM
Guys...when someone is telling you about the rape problem caused by refugees... then not showing you any data on the rape perpetuated by refugees, your BS detector should go off.

Pokesan
02-21-2017, 06:21 PM
Good one. The Swedish government doesn't release racial crime statistics, its against the law to even discuss them.

fixed. don't say poke don't love you.

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 06:34 PM
give me an actual source for your grenade attacks, might have missed that one.

1998-2012

Between 1991 and 1998, there were at least a dozen explosion attacks or attempts.[14]
Between 2008 and 2011, there were 22 noted explosive attacks or attempts: 12 in 2011, 7 in 2010, 2 in 2009, and 1 in 2008. Two of these (one in 2011, one in 2008), were reported to be as a result of hand grenades.[15]

9 June, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded in a garbage shed on Ramels väg, damaging several cars.[11]
14 September, Malmö, two people were hospitalised after a hand grenade exploded at Köpmansgatan.[11]
9 November, Malmö, a device exploded in the stairwell of an assembly building in Norra Grängesbergsgatan.[16]

26 January, Malmö, a hand grenade was thrown into the window of a family's home in Seved. Thought to have been thrown by the assailants into a mistaken apartment, the family of three were said by police to have likely survived only because the father managed to close the bedroom door in time.[11]
3 February, Malmö, a device exploded outside the Malmö District Court building, blasting out several windows.[12]
15 April, Malmö, a grenade exploded outside a restaurant in Adelgatan.[11]
6 May, Malmö, one man was severely injured after a grenade was thrown into his apartment on Estlandsgatan. The grenade was thought by police to have been thrown into a mistaken apartment by the assailants.[11]
19 May, Malmö, a grenade exploded in Seved damaging eight cars and several buildings.[11]
23 May, Malmö, a device exploded near Möllevångstorget.[12]
27 October, Malmö, a bomb attack on the nightclub ship Prins Bernard.[12]
13 November, Malmö, a device exploded outside a restaurant on Baltzargatan blasting the entrance.[12]
20 November, Malmö, a device exploded outside a residential villa with a family inside in Rönnbackegatan.[12]
29 November, Malmö, the Malmö District Court building received damage to the entrance in a major bomb attack which shattered windows in the nearby buildings.[17]
20 December, Malmö, the entrance of the Victoria Park real estate office was blasted in an explosion.[12]
24 December, Malmö, Victoria Park real estate offices were bombed for the third time, creating a hole in the wall and blasting out nearby windows.[12]

22 January, Malmö, a device exploded outside a residential building, damaging the exterior and shattering several windows.[12]
2 February, Malmö, windows of the Modern Museum were blasted out and two cars were damaged after an explosion in central Malmö.[12]
7 February, Sollentuna, a grenade exploded in the stairwell of an apartment block in Edsberg.[18]
27 March, Malmö, a device exploded outside a residential villa in Arlöv.[12]
10 April, Helsingborg, a device exploded after being thrown into an apartment balcony.[19]
23 April, Malmö, a restaurant was damaged after a hand grenade exploded in Adelgatan.[20]
30 April, Malmö, a device exploded outside a residential villa with three people inside in Husie.[12]
21 May, Uppsala, two hand grenades exploded after being thrown into the nightclub Birger Jarl.[21][22]
4 June, Malmö, a device exploded damaging a local store and several cars in Kroksbäck.[12]
12 June, Malmö, two passers-by were injured when a grenade exploded in Rasmusgatan in Seved.[23][24]
12 June, Gothenburg, four people including a 4-year-old girl were killed in a car bombing in Torslanda.[1][25]

Main article: 2015 Gothenburg car bombing

16 June, Malmö, an explosion occurred in Almgården near Rosengård.[24]
20 June, Malmö, two live grenades were thrown at an apartment building in Kroksbäck, but failed to detonate. 60 people were evacuated.[24][26]
13 July, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded outside a family residence in Augustenborg.[23][24]
15 July, Malmö, a grenade exploded near a residence in Arlöv.[23]
17 July, Malmö, three cars were damaged after an explosion in Branteviksgatan.[12]
21 July, Malmö, one man was injured after a grenade exploded outside a community hall on Norra Grängesbergsgatan.[23][24]
23 July, Malmö, a grenade exploded under a car in Limhamn, damaging nearby cars and buildings.[23]
24 July, Malmö, a grenade exploded at a social office and damaged nearby cars.[23][27]
26 July, Malmö, a grenade exploded at a parking lot in Värnhem, damaging ten cars and shattering several house windows.[23][28][29]
5 August, Trelleborg, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into a social office.[23][30]
9 August, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded in a residential area in Möllevången, with thirty windows shattered in the blast.[23][31]
20 August, Botkyrka, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown at a police van with four police officers inside in Tumba.[1][32]
11 September, Borås, a hand grenade exploded in a residential area in Hässleholmen, shattering several windows.[33]
13 October, Gothenburg, a grenade exploded in Biskopsgården damaging six apartments.[1][34][35]
11 November, Landskrona, the exterior of a house and several cars were damaged in a hand grenade attack.[36]
16 November, Malmö, a device exploded in an apartment building in Lindängen.[12]
2 December, Uppsala, a hand grenade exploded in the nightclub Birger Jarl.[21][22]
27 December, Helsingborg, a nightclub in Bruksgatan received extensive damages in a bombing.[1]

27 January, Landskrona, several cars were damaged and windows shattered after a hand grenade exploded in Tränggatan.[37][38]
12 February, Gothenburg, two grenades exploded within nine minutes in apartments in two different locations (Lunden and Angered).[39]
28 February, Malmö, an explosion on a balcony blasted out all windows of a Rosengård apartment.[40]
2 March, Nyköping, two people were killed after a bomb they attempted to make exploded in an apartment in Brandkärr.[1]
17 March, Malmö, an explosion destroyed a sports store and damaged the facade of the building.[12][41]
22 March, Uppsala, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into an apartment balcony.[21]
27 March, Åmål, a device exploded after being thrown into an apartment with two people inside.[1]
28 March, Stockholm, two hand grenades exploded in central Stockholm, damaging the entrances and exterior of a nightclub and restaurants.[42]
6 April, Stockholm, a grenade exploded after being thrown into a restaurant in Jakobsberg.[43]
11 April, Uppsala, one man was hospitalised after a grenade he held exploded at a parking lot in Stenhagen.[21]
17 April, Landskrona, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into an apartment, possibly against a casual target.[1][37]
18 May, Malmö, a hand grenade caused extensive damages after being thrown at a villa in Fosie, likely against a casual target.[1][37][44][45]
7 June, Botkyrka, a hand grenade exploded in central Fittja.[46]
7 June, Botkyrka, one man was wounded by shrapnel after a grenade exploded outside an office building in Slagsta.[47]
23 June, Tomelilla, a hand grenade exploded outside a villa.[37]
24 June, Uppsala, a hand grenade exploded in a pizza restaurant.[21]
9 July, Sollentuna, a grenade exploded while automatic weapons were fired in a residential area, amid four local shootouts in two days.[2][48][49]
12 July, Botkyrka, a grenade exploded after being thrown under a parked car in Tumba.[50]
28 July, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded in an apartment after several assailants had kicked in the door.[37]
22 August, Gothenburg, a hand grenade exploded in an apartment in Biskopsgården, killing an 8-year-old child Yuusuf Warsame from Birmingham, England. The attack was connected to an ongoing feud between members of Gothenburg’s Somali community,[51][52] as a person who was sentenced for the 2015 Gothenburg pub shooting is registered at the address.[53]
4 September, Gothenburg, one or two grenades exploded on the apartment balcony of an elderly disabled man, creating a hole and blasting out several windows. The grenade was thought by police to have been thrown indiscriminately at the apartment in a gang-area.[54][55]
14 September, Gothenburg, a bomb exploded at a school in Järntorget.[56]
14 September, Malmö, a car was bombed in central Malmö.[57]
15 September, Malmö, the garage of a family home was blasted in an explosion in central Malmö.[58]
10 October, Malmö, a nightclub was blasted in an explosion.[59]
23 October, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded nearby a garage and a car in Husie.[60]
28 October, Landskrona, a hand grenade exploded in a pizza restaurant.[61]
29 October, Landskrona, a pizza restaurant was blasted in an explosion, the second in the town in two nights.[62]
4 November, Malmö, the ground floor of the office building "Sigmahuset" was subjected to a bomb attack by an unidentified explosive device. Since the building has a glass facade, damage was extensive.[63] The ground floor houses a restaurant in the daytime and a nightclub during weekends and is situated next to a residential area.
11 November, Gothenburg, an explosive device was placed outside the office of a syndicalist movement. The device was detonated by police in a controlled explosion.[64]
11 November, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown at a car rental company, situated adjacent to a gas station.[65]
21 November, Ängelholm, a grenade exploded near an apartment block, blasting out several windows.[66]
30 November, Solna, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into an apartment balcony where a person was standing in the kitchen. The person got out of the apartment unharmed, while the balcony was wrecked and several windows were shattered. The event is linked to gang crime.[67]
15 December, Gothenburg, a hand grenade exploded causing damage to two apartments in Biskopsgården.[68]

1 January, Katrineholm. A splinter grenade was thrown by an unknown perpetrator at the local police station. The entrance, several windows and three cars parked nearby were damaged.[69]

Responses

Along with a number of shootings, the summer of 2015 was dubbed "the summer of unrest" by Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven, who during a speech said the attacks would "not be tolerated".[70] Some hundred new police officers were set to be appointed in Malmö in the following months, after concerns were raised by the regional police union.[71] Police began work the same summer of attempting to thwart "mass hysteria" among terrified Malmö residents.[72]

References

^ a b c d e f g h i "Kriminell användning av dödliga sprängmedel ökar". Svenska Dagbladet (in Swedish). 9 July 2016.
^ a b "Allt fler kriminella använder sprängämnen". P4 Stockholm (in Swedish). 9 July 2016.
^ "Grenade attacks shock Swedish city". Financial Times. 23 August 2015.
^ "Ny granatattack i Malmö" (in Swedish). SVT. 10 August 2015.
^ "Third grenade attack in a week rocks Malmö". The Local. 24 July 2015.
^ "Gäng, granater och utpressning i storstäderna". Svenska Dagbladet (in Swedish). 29 July 2015.
^ "Kraftig ökning av handgranater i Sverige". P3 Morgonpasset. Sveriges Radio. 25 August 2016. Retrieved 28 August 2016.
^ "Malmö residents warned to watch out for hand grenades". Radio Sweden. 25 July 2015.
^ "In a port city, grenade attacks shatter Swedish sense of safety". Reuters. 9 August 2015.
^ "Jugoslaviska handgranater bakom explosionerna". Sydsvenskan. 23 July 2015. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
^ a b c d e f g "Sprängningarna ökar i Skåne". P4 Malmöhus (in Swedish). 22 June 2015.
^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p "Bombkarta: Här har sprängladdningar detonerat i Malmö". Sydsvenskan (in Swedish). 29 May 2015.
^ "Bombskyddet rycker ut - minst tre gånger per dygn". Göteborgsposten. 21 December 2016. Retrieved 26 December 2016.
^ http://wwwc.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/9803/26/bomb.html
^ http://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/22-bomber---pa-tre-ar/
^ "Sprängdåd påverkade inte arbetet". Sydsvenskan (in Swedish). 3 February 2014.
^ "Polispatrull nära att sprängas i luften". Sydsvenskan (in Swedish). 1 December 2014.
^ "Granat tros ligga bakom explosion". mitti.se (in Swedish). 16 February 2016.
^ "Sprängdåd mot lägenhet". hd.se (in Swedish). 10 April 2015.
^ "Nytt sprängattentat skakade Malmö i natt". Skånska Dagbladet (in Swedish). 23 April 2015.
^ a b c d e "Sex handgranater på 13 månader i Uppsala". unt.se (in Swedish). 25 June 2016.
^ a b "Polisen bekräftar: Handgranat mot Birger Jarl". unt.se (in Swedish). 2 December 2015.
^ a b c d e f g h i "Åtta handgranatsattacker i Malmö i sommar" (in Sweden). SVT. 10 August 2015.
^ a b c d e "Sommaren i Malmö har varit våldsam". ETC (in Sweden). 22 July 2015.
^ "Luna, 4, dog i bilexplosionen på Hisingen". Aftonbladet (in Swedish). 13 June 2016.
^ "Shooting, hand grenade attack rock Swedish city, one injured". Chinadaily.com.cn. 21 June 2016.
^ "Handgranatsattack mot socialkontor". Aftonbladet (in Swedish). 24 July 2015.
^ "Hand grenade explodes in Malmö". Radio Sweden. 26 July 2015.
^ "Explosion rocks Swedish city as violence surges". Xinhuanet. 27 July 2015.
^ "Granatattack mot socialkontoret i Trelleborg". Skånska Dagbladet (in Swedish). 5 August 2015.
^ "Malmö shaken by another grenade attack". The Local. 10 August 2015.
^ "Skarp granat kastad mot polisbuss". P4 Stockholm (in Swedish). 20 August 2015.
^ "Misstänkt handgranat exploderade i Borås". Expressen (in Swedish). 11 September 2015.
^ "Granatattacken: Kvinna fanns i lägenheten". Göteborgs-Posten (in Swedish). 13 October 2015.
^ "Gothenburg shaken by suspected grenade blast". The Local. 14 October 2015.
^ "Explosion orsakades troligtvis av handgranat". lokaltidningen.se (in Swedish). 13 November 2015.
^ a b c d e "Handgranatsvågen är inte över – fortfarande stort antal enligt bombgruppen". Sydsvenskan (in Swedish). 2 August 2016.
^ "Explosionen kan ha varit en handgranat" (in Swedish). SVT. 27 January 2016.
^ "Larm om två explosioner i Göteborg" (in Swedish). SVT. 12 February 2016.
^ "Explosion på balkong i Malmö" (in Swedish). SVT. 29 February 2016.
^ "Detonation på Fredsgatan". Sydsvenskan. 17 March 2016. Retrieved 15 July 2016.
^ "Misstänkt explosion i centrala Stockholm". Expressen (in Swedish). 28 March 2016.
^ "Granat kastades in i Gula villan". mitti.se (in Swedish). 7 April 2016.
^ "Malmö home rocked by suspected grenade blast". The Local. 18 May 2016.
^ "Polisen: Finns ingen hotbild". Svenska Dagbladet/TT (in Swedish). 18 May 2016.
^ "Kraftig detonation i södra Stockholm". Expressen (in Swedish). 7 June 2016.
^ "Man skadad av granatexplosionen". mitti.se (in Swedish). 10 June 2016.
^ "Flera skott avlossade i Sollentuna" (in Swedish). SVT/TT. 9 July 2016.
^ "Fler poliser till Sollentuna efter skottlossningar". Dagens Nyheter (in Swedish). 10 July 2016.
^ "Morgonkollen: Handgranat kastades in under bil". mitti.se (in Swedish). 13 July 2016.
^ Gartéus, Madeleine (22 August 2016). "Explosion i flerfamiljshus i Göteborg". Göteborgs-Posten (in Swedish). Retrieved 22 August 2016.
^ "Birmingham schoolboy 'killed in grenade explosion in Sweden'". The Guardian. 22 August 2016. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
^ "Polisen: Explosionen var handgranat". Göteborgsposten. 15 December 2016. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
^ "Nya uppgifter: Minst en granat kastades". Göteborg-Posten (in Swedish). 6 September 2016.
^ "Nya uppgifter: Minst en granat kastades". Göteborgs-Posten (in Swedish). 6 September 2016.
^ "Skola i Göteborg utrymdes efter detonation" (in Swedish). 14 September 2016.
^ "Bil sprängd på Fagerstagatan i Malmö". Sydsvenskan (in Swedish). 14 September 2016.
^ "Detonation i villaområde i Malmö" (in Swedish). SVT. 15 September 2016.
^ "Ännu ingen gripen efter bombattentat". Skånska Dagbladet (in Swedish). 10 October 2016.
^ "Detonation i Malmö orsakades av handgranat" (in Swedish). SVT. 24 October 2016.
^ "Handgranat sprängde pizzeria i Landskrona". hd.se (in Swedish). 28 October 2016.
^ "Ny explosion i Landskrona". Aftonbladet (in Swedish). 29 October 2016.
^ "Kraftig explosion i Malmö". Sydsvenskan. Retrieved 4 November 2016.
^ "Explosion utanför Syndikalistiskt forums kafé". Göteborgsposten. 11 November 2016. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
^ "Granatattack kunde fått förödande konsekvenser – exploderade intill bensinmack". Sydsvenskan (in Swedish). 11 November 2016.
^ "Granat detonerade i trädgård". Sydsvenskan (in Swedish). TT. 22 November 2016.
^ Thornéus, Ebba; Melin, Erik (2016-11-30). "Explosion i norra Stockholm" [Explosion in northern Stockholm]. Aftonbladet (in Swedish). Retrieved 2016-11-30.
^ "Polisen: Explosionen var handgranat". Göteborgs-Posten (in Swedish). 16 December 2016.
^ "Handgranat mot polisstation i Katrineholm". Sveriges Television. 1 January 2017. Retrieved 3 January 2017.
^ "PM: 'We will not give an inch to violence'". The Local. 16 August 2015.
^ "More officers for Malmö in bid to tackle violence". The Local. 13 August 2015.
^ "Polisen vill hindra "masshysteri" efter granat-attack". Svenska Dagbladet (in Swedish). 21 June 2015.

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 06:36 PM
All Swedish newspaper sources.

You lose. The USA does not have explosive military grade violence.

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 06:38 PM

Kansas City/Okhlahoma City bombing was not a military grade explosive device.

The Boston marathon was not a military grade explosive device.

Both attacks were focused, narrow scope, and targeted.

Nobody is tossing grenades through restaurant windows in the USA. Nobody has to worry about walking down the sidewalk randomly getting blown up by shrapnel.

You lose.

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 06:45 PM
The grenades are thrown into social offices during the day even. The grenades were thrown into pizza parlors even.

Look at all those locations where a grenade was lobbed into. Its laughable. Its shocking.

You can't even work a job in Sweden without being worried someone didn't pay the local boss and might throw a grenade in with your lunch sandwich. That is true 3rd world. That is true Swedistan. That is war-torn. Afghanistan is more civilized than that. No other country has such a large volume of attacks with military grade explosives. Not even 1 single country comes close

You lose (((Jarnauga))). The USA has absolutely no military grade explosive violence, and absolutely no random brazen attacks. We have terrorists, yes, but they are not our day-to-day life.

This is day to day life in Swedistan.

Lune
02-21-2017, 07:15 PM
and absolutely no random brazen attacks.

Too woke. As in, get some sleep, you're saying retarded things.

Jarnauga
02-21-2017, 07:34 PM
How many victims is that from 1998 to 2015..?

from your list:

2015: 12 June, Gothenburg, four people including a 4-year-old girl were killed in a car bombing in Torslanda.

2016: 2 March, Nyköping, two people were killed after a bomb they attempted to make exploded in an apartment in Brandkärr.[1] (lol)

that makes 7 victims in 17 years..? and you think that's worse than afghanistan..? that's basically a calm morning in chicago :p like said on the wikipedia article you failed to link (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden) (i guess on purpose) :

Many attacks are related to organised crime, and extortion of restaurants and businesses.

I also fail to see the connection between migrants that arrived in 2014-2015 and organised crime in 1998, but you seem to have trouble with that kind of stuff.

But of couse these 7 people are worse than the 168 victims of oklahoma city, because HURR IT WASN'T MILITARY GRADE DURR

http://i.imgur.com/LHQz5Oz.jpg

that kinda looks like that, right ? :

http://i.imgur.com/8lVgrBV.jpg

:D

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 07:34 PM
Too woke. As in, get some sleep, you're saying retarded things.

it might have gone too far but thats more lack of word choice and thinking than anything else.

huge difference between 2 targeted bombings and then 30+ attacks fast tracking through 2017 poised on an incline.

you arent going to detract from what went on here by nit-picking. (((Jarnauga))) is finished.

Jarnauga
02-21-2017, 08:00 PM
lack of thinking

http://i.imgur.com/ihJPbAi.gif

Xaanka
02-22-2017, 01:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ihJPbAi.gif

reminder that this guy's government can and would imprison him for speaking out about the violence in his country if it could be perceived even slightly as racist. that's why every time you talk to a swede they're all the same suffering from stockholm (lol) syndrome for all the muzzie cocks he gets to play clean up with after they're done shooting the next generation of swedes into his girlfriend's fertile womb

Beastagoog
02-22-2017, 02:08 AM
Sweden is fucked.

Highest rates of natural swedes gtfo outta their own countries.

Not inly did they mass import muslims, they mass imported fucking black muslims....wtf.

Ikea might fall boys....no more cheap crappy furniture

Ahldagor
02-22-2017, 09:50 AM
Is it America first or Sweden first?

Xaanka
02-22-2017, 03:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0

LOL
FUCKING CUCKED
CUCK NAYSH

Jarnauga
02-22-2017, 04:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ha6F49Y.jpg

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/feb/20/what-statistics-say-about-immigration-and-sweden/

http://i.imgur.com/Xuuod0x.png

inb4:

http://i.imgur.com/TALjbh3.jpg

Jarnauga
02-22-2017, 04:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-_KZExlJ0

LOL
FUCKING CUCKED
CUCK NAYSH

when your source is "yankee renaissance" youtube account full of "white genocide" videos.. high five ! :p

Jarnauga
02-22-2017, 05:02 PM
"why certain people have this pathological need to paint Europe as some kind of crime-ridden hellscape"

=> https://twitter.com/paulengelhard/status/834011867211235328

Because what is the one effect of being told that everywhere else is bad, & that your lot in life (even if it sucks) is as good as it gets?

THAT is the agenda here. THIS is the quis to whose bono all of these bullshit lies are told, loudly & 24/7: American corporate capitalism.

the LAST FUCKING THING a system in which Wal-Mart is by far the largest employer wants is for average Americans to look at Europe.

Yeah, we have problems. A tonne of them. But compared to yours over in America? Small fry, really. We're not de facto oligarchies, for one.

Do you think US employers want you to look at German unions, German paid leave, German health care or German workers' rights? Fuck no.

Do you think the people profiting off your $90k grad school loans want you thinking about how universities in Europe are free or subsidised?

When looking at a Big Lie, ALWAYS ask yourself who benefits. And it's clear who benefits from being told the US system has no alternatives.

That guy gets it.

Xaanka
02-22-2017, 06:10 PM
when your source is "yankee renaissance" youtube account full of "white genocide" videos.. high five ! :p

that's a video created by the swedish government off your tax dollars you moron. it was so embarrassing internationally they scrubbed it off the internet, which is why you have to dig for re-uploads.

also lol @ all this stuff like "100 gun deaths in sweden a year that's like 2 days in america" as if Sweden isn't approximately the population of New Jersey except way more spread out. when you need to use absolute values to compare your country favorable to a nation with 33x the population and post independent.uk links claiming your country is the "goodest" i don't even need to point out how stupid you are.

have fun with sharia retard

Lune
02-22-2017, 06:17 PM
that's a video created by the swedish government off your tax dollars you moron. it was so embarrassing internationally they scrubbed it off the internet, which is why you have to dig for re-uploads.

also lol @ all this stuff like "100 gun deaths in sweden a year that's like 2 days in america" as if Sweden isn't approximately the population of New Jersey except way more spread out. when you need to use absolute values to compare your country favorable to a nation with 33x the population and post independent.uk links claiming your country is the "goodest" i don't even need to point out how stupid you are.

have fun with sharia retard

Even outside absolute terms, the US is still proportionately far more violent.

Hilariously, theocratic fundies in the US have influenced society in a way that resembles Sharia far more than anything in mainstream Europe.

Ahldagor
02-22-2017, 06:50 PM
Lol, Xaaanmuh slipping up since Jarn is French?

maskedmelon
02-22-2017, 07:00 PM
"why certain people have this pathological need to paint Europe as some kind of crime-ridden hellscape"

=> https://twitter.com/paulengelhard/status/834011867211235328

That guy gets it.

I just want to point out that the article cited states that you have a tonne of problems in euroland. State side we have a ton of problems. you therefore have more problems, Jarn :c

Xaanka
02-22-2017, 07:03 PM
Lol, Xaaanmuh slipping up since Jarn is French?

france is barely a step behind sweden. tier list for cucked goes german > swede > french > british

eadric
02-22-2017, 08:10 PM
A lot of these lists of migrant related crime in Sweden and other European countries originate from The Gatestone Institute. Take a good look at them and figure out what their motives are. Not to say that governments don't lie about statistics, or that mass immigration from third world countries is a good thing. Just remember that everyone has an agenda these days, and remain skeptical.

Xaanka
02-22-2017, 08:26 PM
like my dudes, i hate to say it but to the outside world you swedes and cuckolds over in western europe seem so far gone that most of us don't even care anymore. some of us would even like to see you continue down the path you're on and lose your national identities to serve as a warning for our own countries not to make the same mistakes.

you bring up rape statistics with a swede and they will respond every single time with an explanation about how sweden's definition of rape changed, and how "possibly old cases that weren't rapes might be being reported as rapes now." despite the fact that there is no evidence that these statistics have been affected by old data, here's the point where you lose sane human beings:

you claim that sweden defines rape too loosely. i commonly hear "hand holding can be considered rape" in sweden as an excuse for this. but here's the thing: you can't hide all the stories of women being gang raped from the rest of the world. your news doesn't even report murders if they are committed by refugees, it's so hilarious how brainwashed you are. we read about the individual cases, we hear about how these are not investigated, we know they aren't counted in your crime statistics, and this is why your government is currently under heavy international scrutiny for under-reporting rape figures.

it really makes me wonder if we get honest opinions out of these people, since they don't have free speech in their countries. there's definitely a creepy air of silence/denial around sweden's problems within their population and forums posters.

my favorite part about all this, is it really does prove the failings of socialism and it really does prove western europe is inferior by pretty much any metric to the united states, and now in the case of sweden, places like west africa bolivia etc

Pokesan
02-22-2017, 08:42 PM
two seconds on google

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

Xaanka
02-22-2017, 08:52 PM
two seconds on google

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

you're right, it is difficult to compare statistics on rape. for instance in a civilized country like America, this would have been recorded in rape statistics:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/10/11/wheelchair-bound-woman-raped-by-refugees-at-sweden-asylum-center-police-say.html

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3180/swedish-court-releases-gang-rapists-starting-to-look-like-sharia.html

but according to the swedish government, no rape took place here.

you can't compare American stats to under-reported Swedish figures. especially considering how many police no-go zones there are, i would imagine rapes don't get reported in those.

Pokesan
02-22-2017, 09:01 PM
i accept ur surrender

Smedy
02-23-2017, 09:19 AM
i love how some transgender skinnyjean fruity is calling everyone a cuck, lul... the internets

Kongal
02-23-2017, 12:54 PM
im done criticizing sweden's migrant policy it's too hypocritical when we have massive no-go zones here in the US due to our own african mistakes

throwing stones glass houses etc

Priceline
02-23-2017, 01:01 PM
i love how some transgender skinnyjean fruity is calling everyone a cuck, lul... the internets

https://i.imgur.com/gRk1uZm.gif

AzzarTheGod
02-23-2017, 06:25 PM

No idea how you defend Sweden's immigration policies.

because you have to? Becuse if you don't you are afraid someone will report your posts to Swedish police? it is against the law to speak out, afterall.

I guess its just self-preservation. Cool stuff.

Jarnauga
02-23-2017, 10:55 PM
it is against the law to speak out, afterall.

source please..? i'm pretty sure it's an anti hate-speech law, but i'd like to see what you have to say here.. :p

Baler
02-23-2017, 11:14 PM
hey jarnauga is back.
*giggle*

Smedy
02-24-2017, 03:16 AM
No idea how you defend Sweden's immigration policies.

because you have to? Becuse if you don't you are afraid someone will report your posts to Swedish police? it is against the law to speak out, afterall.

I guess its just self-preservation. Cool stuff.

If that's what you caught from reading my first post in this thread debating you would be pointless. Put the keyboard down and take a breather, no one is defending anything.

Xaanka
02-24-2017, 04:06 AM
ya smedy was surprisingly redpilled on sweden i think he just wanted to call me a faggot is all

AzzarTheGod
02-24-2017, 05:37 AM
If that's what you caught from reading my first post in this thread debating you would be pointless. Put the keyboard down and take a breather, no one is defending anything.

o sry pal didnt kno u were PILLED cuz u attked my frand Xaanka. im hunting for targets and didn't even read the whole thread.

back to (((Jarnauga)))

AzzarTheGod
02-24-2017, 05:39 AM
source please..? i'm pretty sure it's an anti hate-speech law, but i'd like to see what you have to say here.. :p

you have so many parenthesis on you you can't even see your name.

if you can't see how a hate-speech law, or any regulation on freedom of speech, can be used to silence opposition you're too far gone.

this is why the US has been hesitant to create anti-speech laws, because they are quickly misappropriated and benefit one cause over another. Its regulation of ideas ultimately.

Ahldagor
02-24-2017, 09:55 AM
First Amendment of the Constitution Azzar, don't be a moron.

Priceline
02-24-2017, 09:57 AM
the fear Azz/Xaa have for non-whites is in thread is palatable

http://i.imgur.com/XZkFZhe.gif

Jorgam
02-24-2017, 10:35 AM
Trump and the Truth about Sweden (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY) by The Angry Foreigner

60 Minutes Crew attacked by migrants in Sweden (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepidDd8Rs0) (seems to be the full segment)

Everything is awesome!

Jarnauga
02-24-2017, 11:42 AM
you have so many parenthesis on you you can't even see your name.

if you can't see how a hate-speech law, or any regulation on freedom of speech, can be used to silence opposition you're too far gone.

this is why the US has been hesitant to create anti-speech laws, because they are quickly misappropriated and benefit one cause over another. Its regulation of ideas ultimately.

still no source, my point is made :cool:

I WRITE IN ALL CAPS WITH A BIG FONT TO SHOW HOW MANLY I AM

Jarnauga
02-24-2017, 12:26 PM
60 Minutes Crew attacked by migrants in Sweden (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepidDd8Rs0) (seems to be the full segment)

Everything is awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAPlmeGSeRY&bpctr=1487955319

http://i.imgur.com/WigIy9J.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lune
02-24-2017, 12:35 PM
The reason these people are desperately trying to make the case that Europe is in ruins, quite simply, is because their worldview is powered predominantly by hatred of liberals and non-whites, and there's no bigger threat to their fragile little schemas than a place where liberalism and inclusiveness are working. You'll never catch them admitting that liberalism worked anywhere, at any time, even when the facts support it (FDR's New Deal, the Nordic Miracle, the economic effects of German & Italian Fascism (this was liberal economics), the superiority of state-run hybrid healthcare systems, etc).

Xaanka
02-24-2017, 01:55 PM
still no source, my point is made :cool:

what the fuck in that post needs a source?
what's with retards who can't connect two thoughts together without a poz'd up gender studies barista at the local newspaper telling them what to think?
drugs.

Sweden prohibits hate speech, and defines it as publicly making statements that threaten or express disrespect for an ethnic group or similar group regarding their race, skin colour, national or ethnic origin, faith or sexual orientation.[11][12]

so, you can't make any public statement in sweden about anyone brown without risking prison, got it.

“The crime of ‘insult’ will be prosecuted — but only for giving offense to immigrants, LGBTQ persons or authorities ... [under a] common insult to the public prosecution.” The law has been pushed by Swedish parliamentarian Andreas Norlén, who said, during what Fria Tider described as “an unchallenged debate on the issue in parliament,” “I do not think it takes very many prosecutions before a signal is transmitted in the community that the Internet is not a lawless country — the sheriff is back in town.”

http://www.friatider.se/nya-lagen-nu-lattare-atala-svenskar2-for-att-forolampa-invandrare-och-myndighetesrepresentanter

Xaanka
02-24-2017, 06:07 PM
a new sweden

http://i.imgur.com/b2KrfBG.jpg

AzzarTheGod
02-24-2017, 06:18 PM
damn them girls are only 11 and 12 what the fuck is wrong with Sweden, a haven for pedophilia.

cucking is one thing, but selling your daughters into socioeconomic situations than they were not raised with is not survivable. those males do not look successful.

Xaanka
02-24-2017, 06:42 PM
swedish_babysitter.png

Xaanka
02-24-2017, 06:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAPlmeGSeRY&bpctr=1487955319

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol not a very good way to make your sjw racecucks not seem violent, posting a diagnosed mentally ill man murdering two innocent people who he perceived as "racist"

Jarnauga
02-24-2017, 08:25 PM
lol not a very good way to make your sjw racecucks not seem violent, posting a diagnosed mentally ill man murdering two innocent people who he perceived as "racist"

lol.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shouting-racial-slurs-kills-wounds-article-1.2980033

murder rate in Sweden: 0,9 per 100,000
murder rate in the US: 3,9 per 100,000

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Ahldagor
02-24-2017, 09:04 PM
Leave the pedo-pics on 8chan Xaanka. You're no better than Maer now.

Patriam1066
02-24-2017, 09:51 PM
The reason these people are desperately trying to make the case that Europe is in ruins, quite simply, is because their worldview is powered predominantly by hatred of liberals and non-whites, and there's no bigger threat to their fragile little schemas than a place where liberalism and inclusiveness are working. You'll never catch them admitting that liberalism worked anywhere, at any time, even when the facts support it (FDR's New Deal, the Nordic Miracle, the economic effects of German & Italian Fascism (this was liberal economics), the superiority of state-run hybrid healthcare systems, etc).

You ever been to Europe? I got called Paki in London and thought I was about to get murdered. You can feel palpable rage in Northern Europe....

Brexit and soon we're gonna see the Sweden democrats and possibly wilders and Le pen come to power. Even if it's close I think you'll see how wrong you are about Europe. The eurozone subsidized Northern Europe at the expense of the south and that's just the beginning. As a continent they started way ahead of everyone else because of the Marshall plan (sorry Lune, capitalist America built modern Europe after WW2 via trillions of dollars in "investment" - read: subsidy)

They fucked it up just like we did here. At least America enforced its culture though. My kids will be solid and model Americans. How many grandchildren of Muslims in Europe will be loyal to their adoptive countries I wonder?

And that isn't racist whiners Islam is not western in values. I'm sorry, it just isn't

Patriam1066
02-24-2017, 09:52 PM
lol.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shouting-racial-slurs-kills-wounds-article-1.2980033

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Why would you import people who will change that though??? There is ZERO reason for
immigration other than the stock market and financial industry. I'm sure Dassault and Airbus benefit but do you?

Xaanka
02-25-2017, 04:30 AM
Leave the pedo-pics on 8chan Xaanka. You're no better than Maer now.

what the fuck kind of sick racist is this guy? those are Swedish children with their mom's boyfriends.

Xaanka
02-25-2017, 04:45 AM
lol.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

"Exposure in the population (16–79 years of age) to sex offences"
2011: Women 1.1%
2015: Women 3%

LOL 3%

your murder rate went up like 25% last year too

AzzarTheGod
02-25-2017, 05:07 AM
"Exposure in the population (16–79 years of age) to sex offences"
2011: Women 1.1%
2015: Women 3%

LOL 3%

your murder rate went up like 25% last year too

lmao thats a done-dotta. (((Jarnauga))) has been vanquished. Violent crime is soaring.

Xaanka
02-25-2017, 06:28 AM
here's why nobody believes the media when it comes to refugees:

fantasy: http://kron4.com/2016/03/05/17-year-old-refugee-shot-by-utah-police-came-with-family-for-new-life/

reality: https://gfycat.com/ScrawnyDefenselessDuckbillplatypus

wow that cop must have been really racist for shooting a guy who was beating people with a metal pipe

Xaanka
02-25-2017, 06:34 AM
good footage of ground zero i mean sweden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu-wlnUOruU

AzzarTheGod
02-25-2017, 07:00 AM
good footage of ground zero i mean sweden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu-wlnUOruU

o boy thats a big lank. suggest clicking

Ahldagor
02-25-2017, 11:03 AM
what the fuck kind of sick racist is this guy? those are Swedish children with their mom's boyfriends.

Oh, don't start jerking off with a false equivalency and an irrelevant tangent.

Jarnauga
02-25-2017, 01:24 PM
fake news:

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/fake-sweden-expert-on-fox-news-has-criminal-convictions-in-us-no-connection-to-swedish-security/

i wonder why they have to make up fake swedish experts, REALLY MAKES YOU THINK :rolleyes:

Pokesan
02-26-2017, 12:58 AM
*trolls in favor of the POTUS*

*is the new punk rock*

skarlorn
02-26-2017, 01:07 AM
this is karma for what the vikings did 2 us

AzzarTheGod
02-26-2017, 01:29 AM
this is karma for what the skarlorns did 2 us

Fixed

AzzarTheGod