02-18-2017, 07:50 AM
them kicks are filthy

reebok classics i bought uncaged pureboosts after that pic today

Xaanka
02-18-2017, 07:52 AM
traveling didn't have my tubular xs to match fit

Xaanka
02-18-2017, 08:22 AM
Nothing screams money like a dirty mirror, sweatshirt, sweatpants and whatever the hell those raggedy things on your feet are.

Delusional.

lol

Alexander wang x Alexander wang x alexander wang x hm x hood by air

Xaanka
02-18-2017, 08:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XOn7TJ3.jpg

those r Reebok classic white gums literally one of the most timeless and generic shoes

copped these run 3s too :3
bought every booster in my city does
anyone playing pokemon tcgo pm me

Xaanka
02-18-2017, 10:21 AM
Yes, reeboks with the Nike symbol stamped on it.

Confirmed, delusional.

I'm wearing the reeboks I bought the nikes after the pic u goober
lol sorry u dont drop 2k a day on urself

Xaanka
02-18-2017, 10:22 AM
Ah. The ugly dirty shoes earlier were the reeboks.

Hard to understand your posts sometimes when you type like my 10 year old niece.

So expensive designer clothes with ratty ass shoes? Doesn't add up.

post your shoes or gtfo

Pikrib
02-18-2017, 12:13 PM
Anime, I know you r weird and all but 50$ leggings and a 70 $ hoodies, etc don't come close to most mortgages. Besides houses appreciate and designer clothes definitely don't.

Found those yoga pants or whatever the hell they r in 30 sec on google for 45$
https://poshmark.com/listing/5806aa3456b2d64d5500627a/guest_buy

Xaanka
02-18-2017, 12:20 PM
Anime, I know you r weird and all but 50$ leggings and a 70 $ hoodies, etc don't come close to most mortgages. Besides houses appreciate and designer clothes definitely don't.

Found those yoga pants or whatever the hell they r in 30 sec on google for 45$
https://poshmark.com/listing/5806aa3456b2d64d5500627a/guest_buy

buyin a house soon paid n full baby

Tassador
02-18-2017, 12:32 PM
Only white people wear reeboks. I am rockin a pair of mf doom Air Force one's right now kid. Custom made from kidrobot.

Pikrib
02-18-2017, 12:33 PM
buyin a house soon paid n full baby

Good 4 u if true. I tend to not believe anything posted on this forum though.

Xaanka
02-18-2017, 12:35 PM
mainline aw hoodies r more like like $500 fam, mainline shirts a lil less and ya noones surprised u can get 3 year old collab leggings in fat girl sizes for $50 on poshmark they're high waist noones buying those in an 8

but yeah thread was more a joke about how most this server lives in undesireable areas with low property values, if i wanted to flex id wipe my ass with some gucci n post the dookie stains

Xaanka
02-18-2017, 12:46 PM
Only white people wear reeboks. I am rockin a pair of mf doom Air Force one's right now kid. Custom made from kidrobot.

they really dropped the ball on marketing but counterpoint: instapumps

also yeah I'm totally sure nike liscenced the air force one out to kid robot so they could make custom sneakers just for you. i believe that more than the off chance you meant to say air max 1's in your brag about shoes u don't own :)

Tassador
02-18-2017, 01:04 PM
I got custom made kidrobot Mickey Mouse munny doll too. Disney coming after them hard i bet. Also, your shit looks bootleg besides can we get some close ups?

LostCause
02-18-2017, 01:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/i9Hj6iC.gif

http://i.imgur.com/hYRRRbX.gif

Pokesan
02-18-2017, 02:51 PM
you look like shit

derpcake
02-18-2017, 03:14 PM
Its hard to say who is more retarded.

The guy that cut his dick off, or the people trying to reason with him.

Wipe it clean.

Cwall 146.0
02-18-2017, 03:25 PM
yowl jealous that ya boi anime livin life lavish

Beastagoog
02-18-2017, 04:07 PM
lol these a msg from x threads really saving these forums.

blammo
02-18-2017, 11:37 PM
I am rockin a pair of mf doom Air Force one's right now kid. Custom made from kidrobot.

thats some good shit

AzzarTheGod
02-19-2017, 03:04 AM
Carpets make me sick. Nasty allergen farm n the fibers go everywhere in your house all over your desk even

bigjerry
02-19-2017, 03:28 AM
fantastic thread, nice xaanka

Nothing screams money like a dirty mirror, sweatshirt, sweatpants and whatever the hell those raggedy things on your feet are.

Delusional.

lol, confirmed flyover and the rest of your posts in this thread had me loling hard. mad and some kind of ugly. not settling on fat; it may be dipper's teeth.

you look like shit

yeah big problem w/ the anime $2k fit tip. steep learning curve. he's a little old to be banging this particular jersey barrier. im going with hasn't been doing this long and cutting a cutie some slack, also photo is intentionally unflattering.

i already done been down this road and got off it, ro dior fast cars, literally wrestling 9.9/10s off you physically nightly. it was okay but lets see how many stamps in a n@gg@ passport while he flossin and let me peep the abs. abs are the real window to the soul, they speak of upkeep, determination, talent for living. also anime has confirmed taking black dick in other threads so i do worry about his trajectory. asceticism is a better bet than playing anime girl enslaved by a minotaur hentai in real life and youll have mor emoney in the bank to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. because the beauty of the white aryan tranny must not perish from the earth.

Carpets make me sick. Nasty allergen farm n the fibers go everywhere in your house all over your desk even

synthetic blend carpets from early 200s react w/ natural fibers over time and release little dust particle sized allergens to add to your dust cakes. hits peak about 8 years in. maybe part of whats been messing ur respiratory up, idk if you said u were hardwood but lettin u know.

Cwall 146.0
02-19-2017, 03:41 AM
ok

AzzarTheGod
02-19-2017, 04:27 AM
synthetic blend carpets from early 200s react w/ natural fibers over time and release little dust particle sized allergens to add to your dust cakes. hits peak about 8 years in. maybe part of whats been messing ur respiratory up, idk if you said u were hardwood but lettin u know.

Nope only hard wood on the living room/kitchen.

Hallways are 100% fully carpeted. It's a 200 resident unit so about 80K sqft square of carpets I'd guess minimum.

My lease signing is due before March I'm hoping to have a new place but I'm going to have to sign the year lease as its the difference between say 2.1K and 3K if I sign for less than 6 months 3 months worse etc etc

I'm past my 60 day intent to vacate notice but yeah I've gotta move I developed eczema here for first time in my life

Xaanka
02-19-2017, 07:39 AM
that was a milo joke im dating a girl

AzzarTheGod
02-19-2017, 07:55 AM
just bossed up and penned an email demanding a move to a new unit.

i wish i didnt disrespect strydur like that ill need help moving all this stuff and anime is too far along in her transition.

Xaanka
02-19-2017, 08:19 AM
every 5 star in the city booked so i get carpet in the bathroom. lol only brought 1 pair of pants with me i h8 last second travel sometimes

still fly tho

http://i.imgur.com/Q2x1VjR.jpg

no face cause i waxed my brow today rip

Xaanka
02-19-2017, 08:50 AM
yo biggy j gf n i will be in ur area kinda soon hit me up if u wanna kick it g

georgie
02-19-2017, 10:02 AM
U need to put some smaller shoes on if u want to blend in bud

Xaanka
02-19-2017, 10:57 AM
Every 5 star was booked so you stayed in a zero star hotel? Or is that a motel by its look?

Nothing you are saying in this thread makes any sense, just like your posture. Wtf is up with the way you stand?

ya best western i had 2 go with the only room in town.. last minute shit u kno

bigjerry
02-19-2017, 11:47 AM
that was a milo joke im dating a girl
nice sry for chumpin
yo biggy j gf n i will be in ur area kinda soon hit me up if u wanna kick it g

word

Tassador
02-19-2017, 11:01 PM
This guy is poor staying at a motel rocking knock off tights lol. Why don't you buy a suit or some adult clothing for your job/business? Lol good one

necro316
02-19-2017, 11:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DbGwIjO.jpg

Xaanka
02-19-2017, 11:12 PM
This guy is poor staying at a motel rocking knock off tights lol. Why don't you buy a suit or some adult clothing for your job/business? Lol good one

http://i.imgur.com/cvE2f8C.jpg

sometimes u gotta be roughin in 2 make real moves happen game recognize♿♿ point is even on a rough night im on fleek while most u look like pickclaw goblins and luclin ogres at ur finest

Tassador
02-19-2017, 11:16 PM
I voted trump #winning

Xaanka
02-19-2017, 11:17 PM
lettin broke bois out themselves with a pocket change flex like trump tweeting inner city crime stats 2% off

Tassador
02-19-2017, 11:25 PM
Ebt, bootleg ass motherfucker. You're even a bootleg chick :/

Xaanka
02-19-2017, 11:46 PM
loooooo what?

Xaanka
02-20-2017, 02:35 AM
A chick? Yea right.

I don't care if someone has 15 vaginas, real or from surgery. If you look like a guy, you are a fucking guy.

Still dont get the way he stands. It's like he is pigeonknee'd or some shit. Point them bitches forward.

lol what even is this post, a really bad elf forum gonzo journalist getting the inside scoop on why anime pointed her leg slightly inward for approx 1/2 of a second? really looking forward to this daily male headline

haha get it

daily male

Xaanka
02-20-2017, 02:43 AM
wait i just double checked and my legs are quite literally pointed forward in OP. that's what a thigh looks like, you get those if you don't sit on your ass all day

Jazzy
02-20-2017, 02:46 AM
Disturbing thread

Xaanka
02-20-2017, 02:49 AM
yeah big problem w/ the anime $2k fit tip. steep learning curve. he's a little old to be banging this particular jersey barrier. im going with hasn't been doing this long and cutting a cutie some slack, also photo is intentionally unflattering.

nah that was some last minute dipped my house last minute at 3am for a week on laundry day shit. also u cant really see any of the reverse layering with the quality because textures and opacity dont show with indoor top-down lighting on a shit phone. off some bars last weekend n dropped that phone a couple times, think i fucked the camera up

B4EQWASCOOL
02-20-2017, 02:58 AM
A chick? Yea right.

I don't care if someone has 15 vaginas, real or from surgery. If you look like a guy, you are a fucking guy.

Still dont get the way he stands. It's like he is pigeonknee'd or some shit. Point them bitches forward.

When your knees point inward, it's colloquially called knock knees, or genu valgum.

When the knees point outward, it's called being bow legged.

Smedy
02-20-2017, 03:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Kjau7KB.jpg

is this whats left of red99? shut it down

AzzarTheGod
02-20-2017, 05:36 AM
off some bars last weekend n dropped that phone a couple times, think i fucked the camera up

every bitch in NY off like 3 xans

Xaanka
02-20-2017, 09:44 AM
it's called being a functional human being r u really trying to shame me because im not shooting xylazene into my cock every 3.2 hours? weird poster. dont know why you're going all 888 csi miami retard over a dumb pose i made in a picture. U are pretty dumb to begin with but i think the drugs have rotted your brain

Xaanka
02-20-2017, 10:13 AM
you seriously look like salty's wife

also did you cut your dick off or no?

i don't think i've seen a pic with her face but saltys wife is really chill so dank you for the compliment!

nah i'm not cutting my dick off i'm not too worried about what the thing i pee with looks like. meds only, no surgery or laser or anything. i'm debating the face surgeries, i think i need some work but everyone tells me that i don't and that it wouldn't be worth the scars. i need to get a nose job for breathing issues tho.

Xaanka
02-20-2017, 10:18 AM
by passing i mean passing without makeup or hair done or anything like that at my absolute worst. i already pull it off but sometimes i feel like someone'll see me or there'll be light on my face at some magical angle that fucks my shit up and makes me obvious for a moment. i think FFS would help a lot with that kind of stuff lol.

Pikrib
02-20-2017, 11:51 AM
When your knees point inward, it's colloquially called knock knees, or genu valgum or too much dick in Anime's ass is making his toes point inward..

When the knees point outward, it's called being bow legged.

FTFY

bigjerry
02-20-2017, 12:17 PM
xaanka brings some solid rage

the pigeontoe thing better be ironic tho. If not you really need a daddy to show you the "ropes" feel me

bigjerry
02-20-2017, 12:31 PM
My rage is blinding me beyond belief. Words cannot express my anger. My temper has been flaring to such heights, a phoenix was born from a sneeze.

Arent the "lolumad?" Comments a little too old and overused? Try again, Xanaka. At least don't use an alias handle.

saying "u mad" to someone who is mad will never, ever get old. It's a meme, sure, but the reason that baboon turned it into one is that it's based on a fundamental and primal truth of human argumentation. i c thru u but u can't c me

u mad as hell kid, and the way you type HELLA gay

Pikrib
02-20-2017, 02:00 PM
So gumdumbwing is Uuruk and bigjerry is one of Syft/Assarthegods alternate personalities?

What ever happened to the drunk alternate personality Syft?

bigjerry
02-20-2017, 04:32 PM
Ahh, the true sign of a lack of education.

"You know WORDS!? You can use them in sentences containing PUNCTUATION!? What a fag!"

Any other middle school insults you wanna try? Cause you failing hardcore while pointing out you smell of poverty and unemployment. Kudos.

n@gg@ mad thinks i cant spell & punctuate

i weep for u kid

B4EQWASCOOL
02-20-2017, 05:54 PM
FTFY

LOL

bigjerry
02-20-2017, 06:02 PM
I wonder how many times you are gonna repeat the same insult. At least graduate to some high-school shit.

Fuck it, who am I kidding. You probably didn't make it to highschool, so you never expanded your repertoire.

Keep it coming though. I would guess a joke about my mom, or maybe even scuffed timberlands might be next. But knowing your imagination, I'd wager on 5 more doses of "mad" and "kid" are incoming.

what else am I supposed to say to you kid? your mad as hell

the way you write makes me think "erectile dysfunction"

Xaanka
02-20-2017, 06:54 PM
Popping xanax for a buzz and lying on a game forum about your life equates to a functional human being? And you say Drugs have rotted MY brain? *shakes head*.

Someone who types like a kid with a mental defect is calling someone else dumb? *shakes head*

You are like Trump, everything other sentence contradicts the previous one. It's textbook delusion mixed with denial over the Alice in Wonderland world you've created for yourself.

I'm just a man who saw something idiotic in an RNF thread and decided to do my duty as another human to point out all the flaws, showing you for what you really are : a chronic liar.

You being ugly and posing like a mentally challenged Heike Kagero was just RNF icing on the cake. Stay unclassy, sir.

yikes

Xaanka
02-20-2017, 06:56 PM
gundumbwing isn't uuruk because he isn't funny

AzzarTheGod
02-20-2017, 07:18 PM
gundumbwing isn't uuruk because he isn't funny

who ya'll reckon hes playing in-game? he sounds like an Apex cuck

AzzarTheGod
02-20-2017, 07:19 PM
yikes

yo man im poppin xans on the way to France.

where u at

Pikrib
02-20-2017, 07:27 PM
yo man im poppin xans on the way to France.

where u at

Are your other alternate personalities flying with ya or did you leave them at home?

Xaanka
02-20-2017, 07:46 PM
who ya'll reckon hes playing in-game? he sounds like an Apex cuck

hes playing as maerilith irl

Tassador
02-21-2017, 12:16 AM
Anime is the guy who pays 2k for tights with no job and stays in the red roof inn got it. Dress like an adult lately or just a kardashian after a work out gym to home clothes?

Xaanka
02-21-2017, 12:45 AM
im a tranny and also lol at this triggering "you lost" ����������������

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 12:55 AM
Actually I'll give you a chance to prove you aren't a straight up liar Xanaka.

Answer a simple question.

Are you a man, or a woman?

U cucking 4 apex?

bigjerry
02-21-2017, 01:27 AM
TD.

Not that it matters to some wigger who doesn't play.

Insert some basketball comment and fuck off back to denial. Sorry you were born whiter than a porcelain dildo.

stop hitting yourself stop hitting yourself stop hitting yourself

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 01:55 AM
TD.

Not that it matters to some wigger who doesn't play.

Insert some basketball comment and fuck off back to denial. Sorry you were born whiter than a porcelain dildo.

Hey u shitbag I've been raiding with Apex all year u got nothing in TD kid while I'm setting Tune up for the big fall you're jerkin in moms basement.

Keep sucking Aesop's dick I've got guys in every city I hear u talking dawg

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 01:56 AM
stop hitting yourself stop hitting yourself stop hitting yourself

LMAO my zaga *daps fist*

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 01:57 AM
This kid is still butthurt I disbanded Tempest 1.0 his fav guild

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 02:05 AM
U diss ATG u diss urself. that's the rules of the game homey

Keep hitting yourself

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 02:09 AM
Don't know who aesop is. Don't care. I don't raid in TD, I raided when it mattered in 2000.

Jesus, you seem to be upset at being notified you aren't black.

I guess I'm sorry God fucked up? Azzar seems to be the xanaka version of white vs black. Sweet jesus.

Keep playin around big boi Fuck round end up DDTing your head into a toilet bowl with a shit in it

Hit the weights now if u wanna have a chance come game time

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 02:10 AM
I literally can't understand what you are trying to say.

Please use words and at least say something that is relevant to our conversation.

Reading comprehension isn't hard.

Keep talkin big boi imma see that ass on front street

We got grips too

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 02:19 AM
You never excelled in a spelling bee, did your?

Its like I'm taking to "Rocky", only his fists are replaced with terrible English.

Lol did your this spelling b dick ya cock assed hick

U wouldn't say that 2 me on the ave I bullied u back in school u know what it is boy. Tuck tail trick

*flicks toothpick*

bigjerry
02-21-2017, 02:26 AM
linking this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w) here

note 88 in url

Xaanka
02-21-2017, 02:28 AM
lol gundumbwing better get in line if he wants to be some internet loser who obsesses over & stalks me

Xaanka
02-21-2017, 02:52 AM
[img-grimacing-emoji]

B4EQWASCOOL
02-21-2017, 03:57 AM
n@gg@ mad thinks i cant spell & punctuate

i weep for u kid

To be honest, you do come off as an illiterate fool. His assessment seems pretty on point. You are of low intellect. 8( Sucks, but there's nothing you can do. I know... post a few more nonsensical, word gumbo posts. It won't help your image, but at least you'll feel better.

Go get 'em, champ!

Beastagoog
02-21-2017, 04:08 AM
okay threads gotten worse than one of my threads, will no longer f5 this one.

Xaanka
02-21-2017, 04:52 AM
okay threads gotten worse than one of my threads, will no longer f5 this one.

o ok so its safe to post tits now?

necro316
02-21-2017, 05:05 AM
ew no thx

AzzarTheGod
02-21-2017, 05:10 AM
Could you retype this in English please?

imma kite with a couple of these bobbas ya herd me

Xaanka
02-21-2017, 06:32 AM
seriously tho whos with this pokemon shit right now
i need to start buying my boosters online even if u get them to go in the back most stores only carry like 100 tops :(