PDA

View Full Version : Magician Deity Specific Gear

Gnomish Elite
02-16-2017, 08:49 AM
Hey all,

Looking to roll a Magician and was just wondering if there is a particular race/deity choice that offers any unique gear or fun quests that may not be available otherwise. Don't care much about min maxing, I just want to take advantage of unique quests and gear if it's out there. Any help is appreciated! :cool:

Victorio
02-16-2017, 09:43 AM
The only deity gear piece for magicians that I know of is a belt from a plane of growth quest, chord of vines. Note that you can't solo the mobs needed for the quest even at 60. Also once you can get this you will likely have access to better belts.

Innoruuk 2.0 has a loot table with mostly race restricted items, so there are a few mage wearable pieces for various races. He's rarely killed because his loot sucks for the difficulty of the encounter (and because it's all race restricted.)

Really neither of those things is worth considering in your race or selection.

Samoht
02-16-2017, 10:37 AM
Bertoxxulous has some diety specific jewelry that favors pure casters. I don't know how close we are to implementing them here, or how expensive it would be, but it's there.

Gnomish Elite
02-16-2017, 04:04 PM
Okay, so it looks like a just pick what you think looks best type scenario. Cheers.

Baler
02-16-2017, 04:36 PM
As a mage I encourage you to go erudite and go agnostic. You'd be amazed by the amount of neutral npcs.

Gnomish Elite
02-16-2017, 08:49 PM
As a mage I encourage you to go erudite and go agnostic. You'd be amazed by the amount of neutral npcs.

I went with Prexus but I'm only like level 6 now. Worth a re-roll for the sake of agnostic?

Bummey
02-16-2017, 08:54 PM
I went with Prexus but I'm only like level 6 now. Worth a re-roll for the sake of agnostic?

Worth a reroll to be gnome. Gnome is best.

Gnomish Elite
02-16-2017, 09:02 PM
Worth a reroll to be gnome. Gnome is best.

You're twisting my rubber arm here...