PDA

View Full Version : This just in.

TheDuck
02-15-2017, 12:24 PM
Jupe still a betrayer.

Jupe the bestrayer. sirkdog, make it happen. need u to make his shit "the betrayer" ingame. it's official thunderdome split up a brothership.

family in shambles, just told my mom he isn't my brother anymore left her crying and weak knee'd, felt bad but im not going to be brothers with someone who picks internet pals over RL brothers.

u can have him.

TheDuck
02-15-2017, 12:29 PM
We don't want him either

he's urs forever. cuck him well.

El Camacho
02-15-2017, 12:35 PM
Wonder if next elf journal entry will be threatening to do something drastic if brother doesn't play or begging to be let into elf guild.

Gzaz
02-15-2017, 12:37 PM
Jupe still a betrayer.

Jupe the bestrayer. sirkdog, make it happen. need u to make his shit "the betrayer" ingame. it's official thunderdome split up a brothership.

family in shambles, just told my mom he isn't my brother anymore left her crying and weak knee'd, felt bad but im not going to be brothers with someone who picks internet pals over RL brothers.

u can have him.

Come join me I shall allow it

Aesop
02-15-2017, 12:50 PM
Jupe still a betrayer.

u can have him.

U sure ur not his sister ?

Heebo
02-15-2017, 01:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HmyKC11.jpg

Glad 2 see u guys working things out.

TheDuck
02-15-2017, 01:14 PM
lack of drugs?

currently holding jupes drugs hostage.need him to go to the store go buy me some shit lol. i just sent him this msg.

http://i.imgur.com/C3CWeeX.jpg

TheDuck
02-15-2017, 02:07 PM
what are you doing with distilled water

i use it on my sleep apnea machine. i just stalk up once a month.

bigjerry
02-15-2017, 02:18 PM
currently holding jupes drugs hostage.need him to go to the store go buy me some shit lol. i just sent him this msg.

more bars then a azzarpost

syztem
02-15-2017, 02:24 PM
needless to say, i didnt care, went back to bed b4 nearly dying in pvp cuz agatha sucks trying to come back to a game after 1+ year of not playing.

TheDuck
02-15-2017, 02:25 PM
more bars then a azzarpost

it's not many if u think about it, there are half halves there, its like a 2 weeks supply between me and jupe taking 2mg each meaning 2 pills per day. will last about 2 weeks.

it helps. it's not getting high, but i highly encourage anyone with autism to take some form of a depressant, like a benzo, like xanax or klonpins it can help with the spergs flaring.

Izmael
02-15-2017, 02:54 PM
i use it on my sleep apnea machine. i just stalk up once a month.

Check out jaw surgery. It helps curing or significantly lessenning a big percentage of sleep apnea cases.

I had jaw surgery for other reasons, it's not as bad as it sounds.

AzzarTheGod
02-15-2017, 07:38 PM
my uncle has sleep apnea, you can die sleeping its crazy

hope you dont die

alcohol + apnea def killed more people, then the alcohol/drugs get blamed when it was probably not going to happen if they didnt have apnea.

Sirban
02-15-2017, 10:12 PM
Even the 14 people who play shit shit of server dont give a fuck

Bazia
02-15-2017, 10:50 PM
sleep apnea is for fat sweaty people

go outside

Turdler
02-15-2017, 11:22 PM
Check out jaw surgery. It helps curing or significantly lessenning a big percentage of sleep apnea cases.

I had jaw surgery for other reasons, it's not as bad as it sounds.

His cawk broke your face?

Swish
02-16-2017, 12:34 AM
P99 needs a bona fide doctor to weigh in on this thread.

TheDuck
02-16-2017, 12:46 AM
P99 needs a bona fide doctor to weigh in on this thread.

i stand by my statement, if ur a sperg. and u dont like getting triggered by shit that shouldnt bother normal people. take xanax or some other form of benzo.

or take therapy and learn how to identify your triggers and learn to "cope" with them (experience them in full, but let them not effect your outward presentation).

yaw, which one would u pick? ill take the fix me rite now pill for 500 doc.

AzzarTheGod
02-16-2017, 01:22 AM
i stand by my statement, if ur a sperg. and u dont like getting triggered by shit that shouldnt bother normal people. take xanax or some other form of benzo.

or take therapy and learn how to identify your triggers and learn to "cope" with them (experience them in full, but let them not effect your outward presentation).

yaw, which one would u pick? ill take the fix me rite now pill for 500 doc.

Yaw I'm down w/ the pills.

Anyway I got a new hot 16 aimed at Apex. I need a disposable account to drop this one in the Apex recruitment thread. This new rap could be the one to make Tune complain to the staff...

These bars are str8 heat. I'm talking Golden Efreeti temps.

Duck man don't reply to me I'm really starting to take it to Apex and I don't want you to burn any bridges over a few cheap laughs on the forums.

After they get hit with this next round of hot lava flows it's gonna be a hornets nest... I'm talking guild disbands protein shakes being barfed up from rage and Cyren's blood sugar tanking from the stress making him pass out.

mickmoranis
02-16-2017, 01:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/qHMuhBp.png

Swish
02-16-2017, 02:04 AM
Yaw I'm down w/ the pills.

Anyway I got a new hot 16 aimed at Apex. I need a disposable account to drop this one in the Apex recruitment thread. This new rap could be the one to make Tune complain to the staff...

These bars are str8 heat. I'm talking Golden Efreeti temps.

Duck man don't reply to me I'm really starting to take it to Apex and I don't want you to burn any bridges over a few cheap laughs on the forums.

After they get hit with this next round of hot lava flows it's gonna be a hornets nest... I'm talking guild disbands protein shakes being barfed up from rage and Cyren's blood sugar tanking from the stress making him pass out.

That's a lot of hype...that much hype could kill a man...

B4EQWASCOOL
02-16-2017, 07:38 AM
sleep apnea is for fat sweaty people

go outside

This is absolutely true you fucking fatass.

El Camacho
02-16-2017, 07:50 AM

The current year is 2017.

B4EQWASCOOL
02-16-2017, 07:54 AM
The current year is 2017.

Obviously drugs this time.

syztem
02-16-2017, 08:00 AM
2016 rtard

Eslade
02-16-2017, 01:22 PM
Definitely drugs

syztem
02-16-2017, 02:21 PM
u guys r stupid if u havent realized #drugs yet

shokar
02-16-2017, 02:25 PM
Im going to cuck jupe so hard when i get home

TheDuck
02-16-2017, 05:55 PM
damn i took so much xanax when i took that photo i thought it was still 2016.

mickmoranis
02-16-2017, 06:15 PM
Im going to cuck jupe so hard when i get home

jupe cucks everyone by just talking so slow you just sit there in discord, cucked waiting for him to get to the point for hours.

TheDuck
02-16-2017, 09:14 PM
jupe cucks everyone by just talking so slow you just sit there in discord, cucked waiting for him to get to the point for hours.

snortle

B4EQWASCOOL
02-16-2017, 10:40 PM
Another episode of Days of Our Lives with your favorite emotionally challenged fatass druggie - Agatha.

MEGANS LAW
02-17-2017, 10:52 AM
love this thread, g1 g1

-gyno

syztem
02-17-2017, 07:29 PM
talk slow? im always being told i talk way too fast as if im on meth or something.

Pikrib
02-18-2017, 12:30 PM
talk slow? im always being told i talk way too fast as if im on meth or something.

That's just the drugs.

Like when you smoke pot and think you are driving fast when you are actually going 25 in a 45.

LostCause
02-18-2017, 01:33 PM
i think he meant you take too fucking long to get to the god damn point.

http://i.imgur.com/ZxY2bvE.gif

syztem
02-18-2017, 11:58 PM
i think he meant you take too fucking long to get to the god damn point.

http://i.imgur.com/ZxY2bvE.gif

that doesn't make any sense, even bakc when i started on the server like what 5 years ago? and my brother had my monk level 20 with a fungi and trance sticks/kd's i used to solo at the giant fort(which i made a shit ton of plat selling those hoops for 500p ea, plus the axes and other treeweaves that vendored for 50-100pp ea) and then i ended up leveling in OT using fear kiting but by that time i was so twinked i could kill reds still. and remember back then, EXP for solo kills was uber amazing where now its all about group exp. so i farmed bloodgills solo 45-52 or something like that got mad tridents i vendored at windmill, those things went for another 100pp ea roughly. so i made good plat just leveling up, by time i was around 58 I had about half the amount to pickup a tstaff. at 60 after lots of time exping at fungi and disco etc, tons of diamonds/bds and misc items i amassed toooons of plat then spent it on 2 manastones and various other stuff instead.

but tbh i never really talk slow, really ask anyone, i get straight to the point right away with no issue. not sure why it matters anyway, its not like there arent other things going on that people have a better time to do, this is red after all. i was just leeching faction hits all day today, to finish my 2nd alt to get him BoB's at level 15, my level 36 SK already has 2 of them and its proness, now mymonk will finish it.

syztem
02-19-2017, 12:01 PM
dont even put robotripping and xanax in the same sentence, thats a 14yo kid stealing robotussin from walmart vs filling a prescription by a doctor kthx. also, u seem mad that i have xanax, why so mad? jelly? ur jelly, i knew it, dont be so jelly cuz u dont have any drugs and are resorting to robotripping.

Ragnaros
02-19-2017, 12:03 PM
FAKE NEWS

SamwiseRed
02-19-2017, 12:03 PM
i have no idea what half the posts mean these days. drugs?

Kongal
02-19-2017, 01:05 PM
people who like the xanax high end up as inhalant users or homeless/prison

gl