PDA

View Full Version : Welcome 2 Sweden. (Mobility scooter attack on violent muslim immigrant)

Beastagoog
02-15-2017, 03:32 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A76DLK20L4o

Lol. What a shit hole of a country.

syztem
02-15-2017, 12:36 PM
looks about right, not surprised. they should have shut that shit the fuck down and blocked more people. im ok with certain people coming into america after vetting, don't need a genius to see how many people are leaking in with fake or no papers at all. not like there was any previous system documenting all these people to know when they were really born, grew up, did etc.

like 2 months into the open 'operation' and they had complaints of muslims attacking people in the areas they hung out(mostly areas out of side) but then they started pouring out into some villages main hubs, in front of bars and stores. and they would get harassed for no sharia law, or women yelled at/grabbed tits and shit like a bunch of self righteous pervs IN ALLAH WE TRUST ITS OK TO RAPE AND BE FAGGOTS BUT U NO FOLLOW MY GOD ONLY I CAN DO THIS.

this is what 2000+ years of a religion where men still dominate woman, completely and entirely. not to mention the fighting between each other, imagine if they actually banded together shiites and sunnis all together. they would be one fucking incredible mass of people if they weren't split. but that will never ever happen. even saudi arabia, that shit is a fucking mess and its supposed to be some of the "best" of the muslim culture and open minded views.

tldr;i hate most muslims that think they are superior cuz allah and sharia law. also they need to go fix their own fucking problems without millions+++++ in aid, even the problem america creates/ed

bigjerry
02-15-2017, 01:19 PM
i admit i clicked earlier this AM (was legitimately too half asleep to realize it was an Australian link) and i lold hard. i would have entitled the thread "Harrison's Revenge" tho.

fiegi
02-15-2017, 01:31 PM
I believe in open borders everywhere

Xaanka
02-15-2017, 04:06 PM
looks about right, not surprised. they should have shut that shit the fuck down and blocked more people. im ok with certain people coming into america after vetting, don't need a genius to see how many people are leaking in with fake or no papers at all. not like there was any previous system documenting all these people to know when they were really born, grew up, did etc.

like 2 months into the open 'operation' and they had complaints of muslims attacking people in the areas they hung out(mostly areas out of side) but then they started pouring out into some villages main hubs, in front of bars and stores. and they would get harassed for no sharia law, or women yelled at/grabbed tits and shit like a bunch of self righteous pervs IN ALLAH WE TRUST ITS OK TO RAPE AND BE FAGGOTS BUT U NO FOLLOW MY GOD ONLY I CAN DO THIS.

this is what 2000+ years of a religion where men still dominate woman, completely and entirely. not to mention the fighting between each other, imagine if they actually banded together shiites and sunnis all together. they would be one fucking incredible mass of people if they weren't split. but that will never ever happen. even saudi arabia, that shit is a fucking mess and its supposed to be some of the "best" of the muslim culture and open minded views.

tldr;i hate most muslims that think they are superior cuz allah and sharia law. also they need to go fix their own fucking problems without millions+++++ in aid, even the problem america creates/ed

Foster mother tells of horror when she discovered ’12-year-old Afghan refugee orphan’ she cared for was a 21-year-old jihadi
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3863392/Foster-mother-discovers-12-year-old-Afghan-refugee-orphan-cared-21-year-old-jihadi.html

Wheelchair-bound woman raped by refugees at Sweden asylum center, police say
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/10/11/wheelchair-bound-woman-raped-by-refugees-at-sweden-asylum-center-police-say.html

"Muslims are so aroused by uncovered females in Hong Kong🇭🇰subway that they touch the local women, but unlike Europeans, Chinese🇨🇳fight back👊"
https://twitter.com/JPY_Kurdish/status/831243888270647297?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Revealed: 1,200 women were sexually assaulted by 2,000 men in German cities on New Year's Eve
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684302/1-200-German-women-sexually-assaulted-New-Year-s-Eve-Cologne-elsewhere.html

Xaanka
02-15-2017, 04:07 PM
"What leads a young child to stand up in front of his class and tell his school friends that he agrees with the aims and objectives of the so-called Islamic State?"
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38959615

bigjerry
02-15-2017, 04:26 PM
the taliban are the heroes of all transexuals

Pitborn
02-15-2017, 06:23 PM
im supporting building the Great Wall of Canada to keep all the Euro and American trash out.

We have Quebec's shit and thats enough.

TheDuck
02-15-2017, 11:34 PM
im supporting building the Great Wall of Canada to keep all the Euro and American trash out.

build dat wall, plz. keep ur quebecians out of florida, ffs.

Tassador
02-15-2017, 11:38 PM
Canadians are inferior people that refuse to work inferior jobs, keep them out.

Gardur
02-15-2017, 11:56 PM
I believe in open borders everywhere

Yo you a lion?

Swish
02-16-2017, 12:32 AM
What are you talking about? Everyone in that video was the same color, I don't see color you guise. We are one race, THE HUMAN RACE! (etc)

http://i.imgur.com/5mAnntC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cMBhTMY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2UhjJp5.jpg

Beastagoog
02-16-2017, 03:27 AM
When the lebo muslims started some shit down in Sydney (started 2 rape some girls, and cause trouble) the aussies got together and went and bashed up any muslim man they saw within thr local area and scared the fucking shit outta the lebo muslim community that the problem was solved in one day.

(They also put the leader of the lebo rape gang in jail for 55 years)

Sweden, and I guess lotta other nations have no nuts so yah...explains why the country's down the drain.

There's Swedish girl where I study and her reason for leaving the country was to avoid the shit hole it is for Swedish youbg women (she openly says it). She pretty cool tho. Enjoying that aussie D a bit 2 much tho lol.

Smedy
02-16-2017, 03:40 AM
guy in the wheelchair is a fucking hero

AzzarTheGod
02-16-2017, 05:08 AM

my biggest takeaway from that video is 9 million people in sweden total.

thats pathetic. Japan is working with 125 million and a fraction of the landmass.

cucks

georgie
02-16-2017, 05:12 AM

Swish
02-16-2017, 05:19 AM

...and those journalists, they walked away and left him to get beaten up after he saved their asses from a beating. Get them on r99.

AzzarTheGod
02-16-2017, 05:41 AM
...and those journalists, they walked away and left him to get beaten up after he saved their asses from a beating. Get them on r99.

of course the swedish government confiscated that other camera that was recording the beating.

that dude on the scooter was killed, they had to high tail it out of there and get those cameras off before they broke some migrant narrative propaganda laws.

Xaanka
02-16-2017, 06:03 AM

lol good idea http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38927667

Xaanka
02-16-2017, 07:08 AM
of course the swedish government confiscated that other camera that was recording the beating.

that dude on the scooter was killed, they had to high tail it out of there and get those cameras off before they broke some migrant narrative propaganda laws.

lol the swedish government stopped reporting race rape statistics when they took in """"""""""syrians"""""""""" and became rape capitol of the west, they're well on the path to becoming a 3rd world country praise Allah!

B4EQWASCOOL
02-16-2017, 07:15 AM

Only religion I know of where the main prophet advocated pedophilia.

I'm against all religion, but this one is particularly toxic.

Beastagoog
02-16-2017, 07:46 AM
I was reading somewhere ( could be propaganda ) that in some Swedish schools they had to remove the national flag flying outfront because muslims complained it offended them.

Like wtf.......

Beastagoog
02-16-2017, 07:47 AM
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.574/swedish-school-bans-the-swedish-flag.html

Smedy
02-16-2017, 07:53 AM
my biggest takeaway from that video is 9 million people in sweden total.

thats pathetic. Japan is working with 125 million and a fraction of the landmass.

cucks

you sound upset, keep jerking off to your anime figurines

B4EQWASCOOL
02-16-2017, 07:55 AM

Recently found out this us actually a thing...

Xaanka
02-16-2017, 08:03 AM
Only religion I know of where the main prophet advocated pedophilia.

I'm against all religion, but this one is particularly toxic.

he married a 9 year old and fucked her when she was 11

http://i.imgur.com/fGXarbv.png

Xaanka
02-16-2017, 08:14 AM
i love when swedish retards talk about politics, like cool dude your country's the size of new jersey

AzzarTheGod
02-16-2017, 08:15 AM

I'm about to end Apex with my next 16 and you're still bashing heads in oot.

Get on my level

Smedy
02-16-2017, 10:27 AM
i havent logged in to this server in over 4 months

on a different kind of level overhere

Eldini
02-16-2017, 11:45 AM
i havent logged in to this server in over 4 months

on a different kind of level overhere

tjaba grabben, you need to update your sig from .net to .com

ps: log in

Xaanka
02-16-2017, 12:38 PM
4 months

lol its like a dope junkie telling U how many days hes clean off smack
haha see guys I got my 4 month coin!

Jazzy
02-16-2017, 12:48 PM
Always cringe to see nobodies and trannies talking trash to Smedy Jesus, one of the only funny posters on the forum

Xaanka
02-16-2017, 12:50 PM
Always cringe to see nobodies and trannies talking trash to Smedy Jesus, one of the only funny posters on the forum

anyone know who this guy is?

derpcake
02-16-2017, 12:56 PM
he's not a known degenerate, so he has that on you

El Camacho
02-16-2017, 01:38 PM
he's not a known degenerate, so he has that on you

A+

Tassador
02-16-2017, 02:05 PM
Them euros love to stick together. God bless America!

derpcake
02-16-2017, 02:43 PM
we cleansed the US before, we can do it again