PDA

View Full Version : Maybe not?

maskedmelon
02-13-2017, 05:32 PM
Ever write up a good post, look it over, think, "nawww" and delete it? I find myself doing this a lot lately :c

bigjerry
02-13-2017, 05:36 PM
I used to do it a lot when this was in RNF. with edit button I just let it ride I have a secret technique for deleting an editable post of any age.

I do backspace out new threads occasionally tho since you can't edit -> delete those.

in reality backspacing posts out is rly egotistical. worry less about your image and more about contributing content, don't be stingy if u already wrote it up. thanks for reading

Baler
02-13-2017, 05:45 PM
Ever write up a good post, look it over, think, "nawww" and delete it? I find myself doing this a lot lately :c

I do it more than any of you will ever know. But it's usually not "good post"s. :o

edit: I also make frantic use of the edit feature.

maskedmelon
02-13-2017, 05:46 PM
I hadn't thought about it that way ^^; i just find myself thinking, "why?"

maskedmelon
02-15-2017, 10:12 AM
I still haven't seen a quality post from maskedmelon

how 'bout this one? ^^

NecroP99
02-15-2017, 06:20 PM
I still haven't seen a quality post from maskedmelon

The music contest thread needs bumping

AzzarTheGod
02-15-2017, 07:24 PM

ya ive deleted like 5-6 essays this past wk

AzzarTheGod
02-15-2017, 07:25 PM
good posts get you banned pretty quick on this overmoderated cesspool of low t drug addicts and trans gender RL Elfs

cave troll spittin real shit

bigjerry
02-15-2017, 07:48 PM
good posts get you banned pretty quick on this overmoderated cesspool of low t drug addicts and trans gender RL Elfs

shit tired of getting posts deleted, tired of gettin suspended by amelindas and permabanned

shitposters need a spot where we can kick it, a spot where we belong thats just for us

posters ain't gotta get all bergered up and talk pixels, nah mean?

where shitposters go when we banned? ain't no forum for a thug n@gg@. that's why we go to anime mansion. that's the only place where racists get in free & u gotta be a G. at anime mansion

Pokesan
02-16-2017, 12:14 AM
a good friend recently deleted one of her posts

should i stage an intervention?

AzzarTheGod
02-16-2017, 12:30 AM
a good friend recently deleted one of her posts

should i stage an intervention?

I'm spittin real shit Wat about u

Tell us about it

mickmoranis
02-16-2017, 02:17 AM
dont worry the mods will delete it for you, post away.

Swish
02-16-2017, 02:19 AM
Occasionally, usually involving making a gif or captioning a gif and then deciding the quality really isn't there to make it postworthy :p

bigjerry
02-16-2017, 02:30 AM
listen (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reid4ZP9-Q8)

bigjerry
02-16-2017, 05:24 PM
just backspaced 1 of my largest ever walls of text for the forum. it was about the nature of romance. but I got scared the illuminati could triangulate my other identities with deep blue running heuristic analysis on the NSA database of white nationalist texts and writings against such a large sample block of text

maskedmelon
02-16-2017, 06:57 PM
I promise not to delete my stuff anymore. I cannot bear to hear all the things you all deleting.

Mods, please nuke this thread. It is awful.

I will do better ^^

Baler
02-16-2017, 07:15 PM
I promise not to delete my stuff anymore. I cannot bear to hear all the things you all deleting.

Mods, please nuke this thread. It is awful.

I will do better ^^

Mods won help.... Think about that,. if sober.
no disrespect.

Promises dont mean shit,. improve or continue to post garbage in off topic

@Sirken AKA RnF 2.0
There are good people but the staff fails to recognize that off topic is rnf 2.0

bigjerry
02-16-2017, 07:17 PM
if there's enough demand ill consider posting a redacted version of my semiautobiographical erotic treatise on the birth of romance in a young boy's heart. now beg for it or ill just post more word swapped Tupac lyrics instead and relink the same 5 youtube videos

maskedmelon
02-16-2017, 09:05 PM
im mostly always sober, Baler. I'm actually pretty boring. I never even drank until last year and still not been drunk ever. not because i thought ill of it, but because I am shy and didn't want to make a fool of myself and didn't want the calories.

J, please post your stuff. I don't want to have to watch the same 5 YouTube videos and tupac references make me feel dumb because i am unwoke to the larger world of music (the one beyond the compositions where all the parts and words and performers exist).

bigjerry
02-16-2017, 09:09 PM
I'll think about it. it needs an edit, my edit (the one beyond the compositions where all the parts and words and performers exist).

what?

maskedmelon
02-16-2017, 09:17 PM
I'll think about it. it needs an edit, my edit

what?

I just listen to songs as a whole. I don't pay attention to all the different instruments or parts of the song and I don't listen to the words for the most part. because if I do, I find that i am never able to enjoy the composition again. I get stuck focusing on specific parts of the song, like the bass line, or maybe I switch to the wooshy noises, or whatever :c I'll hear the chorus or something usually, but the rest of the words no different than the other sounds. And I generally have no knowledge who the artists are or what they do and wouldn't even remember their names if it did t help me find more songs like the ones I like. That's what I am talking about ^^ everything about music beyond songs themselves. I don't know zilch. ooo that kinda a dated word ain't it?

bigjerry
02-16-2017, 10:04 PM
I just listen to songs as a whole. I don't pay attention to all the different instruments or parts of the song and I don't listen to the words for the most part. because if I do, I find that i am never able to enjoy the composition again. I get stuck focusing on specific parts of the song, like the bass line, or maybe I switch to the wooshy noises, or whatever :c I'll hear the chorus or something usually, but the rest of the words no different than the other sounds. And I generally have no knowledge who the artists are or what they do and wouldn't even remember their names if it did t help me find more songs like the ones I like. That's what I am talking about ^^ everything about music beyond songs themselves. I don't know zilch. ooo that kinda a dated word ain't it?

criminal stuff. you're tempting me to set up some kind of internet DJ scheme to educate you.

You're not woke until you can name the artist:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/image.php?u=162945&dateline=1487227040

B4EQWASCOOL
02-16-2017, 10:19 PM

Self confidence issues...

Exercise helps.

entruil
02-18-2017, 10:57 PM
Facebook records them for you... Future Crime...