PDA

View Full Version : When <Epidemic> Rogues think they can hang with THE G.O.A.T.

necro316
02-13-2017, 12:46 AM
i didn't know they stacked shit that high

http://i.imgur.com/IGEswLT.jpg

Brobb tries to PvP

http://i.imgur.com/x3lMtzP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xXb8Up2.jpg

Cwall 146.0
02-13-2017, 01:06 AM
brobb takin a swing at the champ?

must be drunk

AzzarTheGod
02-13-2017, 01:16 AM
dat boi drank

AzzarTheGod
02-13-2017, 06:42 AM
dat boi drank

damn dat boi drank

syztem
02-13-2017, 08:13 AM
when server came back up was 26 of 28 online in iceclad ocean. Big ivah was rollin 12 deep on the turtle and refused to tank it without slow because he was afraid of eating a possible YT, lots of drama over tanking/slows but damn 4 belts today? some good luck, wonder why siliana still wtb a turtle belt.

Aesop
02-13-2017, 01:04 PM
Epidemic deserves everything that happens to them.

Hosea 8:7

For they sow the wind,
and they shall reap the whirlwind.

of course this applies to us all at this point, but Epidemic is composed (or was, if they have Myopic then he's a big old bitch, but he's alright) the dregs of the server. The people too toxic for any other guild.

Ragnaros
02-13-2017, 01:36 PM
theres 50 players on the server I don't think it matters what guild you are in

Cwall 146.0
02-13-2017, 01:37 PM
ya guild tag doesn't matter

vulak still ain't dyin

Aesop
02-13-2017, 02:09 PM
theres 50 players on the server I don't think it matters what guild you are in

It clearly does.

I guess it's like an honor among thieves sort of thing since it's equally pathetic no matter how you look at it.

Ragnaros
02-13-2017, 02:15 PM
no it doesn't
u guys r just as pathetic/stupid as fuck as us and apex

Aesop
02-13-2017, 02:48 PM
Gonna have to agree to disagree on that one.

Apex members are not that bad honestly, we are on opposite sides and things definitely get heated but I don't hate any of them. I don't like Tune because I think he's a bad hardheaded leader who doesn't inspire his people, he's an arrogant shithead. His members show up for the loot that can be provided for them.

If there was another guild capable of clearing NToV and kings then I would venture that a lot of people who play with Apex now would move over in short order. Partly because some of them are worms with no loyalty, but also because some of them are just PVE players and just like to raid.

Epidemic (previously Treason) was created because no one else would take them. Akinn, Quil and the core of that guild literally begged to merge with Thunderdome for months. Harassed the officers about it, and even more recently resorted to trying to bully us into at least letting them raid with us. Akinn is an angry and untrustworthy outside the denizens of your little virtual trailer park. Anyhow, the point is there is no comparison.

You have guys like Katarnus who I don't know but seem pretty cool, and Stivon who I'm just gonna have to assume is a quiet little racist. You guys made a name for yourself by being the biggest pieces of shit on the server.

Scumlords of r99 take heed!

ooc and PM were so toxic at that time, Sithen alone with his constant racism in ooc was bad but the whole guild is mostly like that. Your TS was horrible and racist, ****** is a verb, a noun and an adjective all rolled into one.

Clearly Akinn and Quil and them inspire some leadership, their members are pretty loyal. Same with us though, our attrition for our core is non-existent to low.

Heebo
02-13-2017, 02:58 PM
When I get my nightly tell from Brobby or Elemtal begging TD to raid with Epidemic again

http://i.imgur.com/sijWk4j.jpg

bigjerry
02-13-2017, 03:22 PM

Apex members are not that bad honestly, we are on opposite sides and things definitely get heated but I don't hate any of them. I don't like Tune because I think he's a bad hardheaded leader who doesn't inspire his people, he's an arrogant shithead. His members show up for the loot that can be provided for them.

If there was another guild capable of clearing NToV and kings then I would venture that a lot of people who play with Apex now would move over in short order. Partly because some of them are worms with no loyalty, but also because some of them are just PVE players and just like to raid.

Epidemic (previously Treason) was created because no one else would take them. Akinn, Quil and the core of that guild literally begged to merge with Thunderdome for months. Harassed the officers about it, and even more recently resorted to trying to bully us into at least letting them raid with us. Akinn is an angry and untrustworthy outside the denizens of your little virtual trailer park. Anyhow, the point is there is no comparison.

You have guys like Katarnus who I don't know but seem pretty cool, and Stivon who I'm just gonna have to assume is a quiet little racist. You guys made a name for yourself by being the biggest pieces of shit on the server.

ooc and PM were so toxic at that time, Sithen alone with his constant racism in ooc was bad but the whole guild is mostly like that. Your TS was horrible and racist, ****** is a verb, a noun and an adjective all rolled into one.

Clearly Akinn and Quil and them inspire some leadership, their members are pretty loyal. Same with us though, our attrition for our core is non-existent to low.

didnt read yet 100% positive it was a gay post. nice job

shokar
02-13-2017, 03:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lgF6RhJ.gif

Runya
02-13-2017, 03:43 PM

This guy prolly wants open borders

bigjerry
02-13-2017, 03:48 PM
^lol

Cwall 146.0
02-13-2017, 04:09 PM
lost count of how many times the redneck crew begged to get back into holocaust/empire

necro316
02-13-2017, 09:34 PM
if brobbe, outer & Akinn all fought Fandango at once, who do you think would win ?

shokar
02-13-2017, 11:18 PM
I think fanD wins and then the others accuse him of training cus they cant handle losing

Quil
02-13-2017, 11:22 PM
Still waiting on my 1 v 1 with Pantsu.

necro316
02-14-2017, 01:28 PM
hehehe REKT

shokar
02-14-2017, 02:51 PM
I quit playing if u see my chars on its my cousin

blammo
02-14-2017, 03:23 PM
Brobb, Outer, and Akinn, LOL

fiegi
02-14-2017, 04:40 PM
same faces, same places

Sithen26
02-14-2017, 09:03 PM

Plus I'm gay and have a black boyfriend. So they hated me and called me names

Ummm I was a saint sir. Sithen is not a racist.

Sithen26
02-14-2017, 09:08 PM

Plus I'm gay and have a black boyfriend so they hated me

I was a saint. Sithen is not racists

Gzaz
02-15-2017, 08:18 AM

Cool post

AzzarTheGod
02-15-2017, 08:21 AM

A post I'd expect from Cyren's account father.

Like father, like son

syztem
02-15-2017, 12:27 PM
I now play Blueflower/Pantsu if you see it in game, most of the time anyway. he left his access with 2 of us

necro316
02-15-2017, 06:58 PM
who do you think looks the worst in this thread ?

Akinn

Outer

Brobbe ?

Akinn tried to come play a dangerous game inside Halls of Testing, got killed very quickly

Outer, comes out to avenge his fallen guildy in Akinn, starts to drag his corpse and dies the exact same way and same spot as Akinn

Brobbe, drank a few beers and decides he has the courage to fight Fandango 1v1, is sorely mistaken and gets YT'd & coined

take ur vote

necro316
02-15-2017, 06:59 PM
im thinking Outer, brobbe as close #2

Dango
02-16-2017, 04:27 AM
If we meet in HoT. I win. If we meet in another zone with you having shm buffs and I'm buffless, you should win. But I'll try, and I'll win vs you buffless with you having buffs sometime.

georgie
02-16-2017, 04:38 AM
My reality kings membership expires in 71days

shokar
02-16-2017, 02:31 PM
I now play Blueflower/Pantsu if you see it in game, most of the time anyway. he left his access with 2 of us

Agatha was the first person to recognize my talent here. <Muscle Beach> keeps accounts in house.

necro316
02-16-2017, 05:33 PM
If we meet in HoT. I win. If we meet in another zone with you having shm buffs and I'm buffless, you should win. But I'll try, and I'll win vs you buffless with you having buffs sometime.

? wHAT

LOOK what happened to your guildmates in HoT. I am the HoT PvP king tbh. I've made more plays in that area than anyone else in the history of red99. I'm the best player on the server and I don't see how its even a debate at this point since Colgate retired.

Brobb lost by over 40% and I had like +20 stamina....im sure it would of been a HUGE difference if I had 235 stamina instead of 255....................................

necro316
02-16-2017, 05:34 PM
<Epidemic> on playing against Fandango

you should win. But I'll try

Cwall 146.0
02-16-2017, 08:36 PM
i like fandango

oricalum
02-16-2017, 09:27 PM
Retard Tomato fag seems to love putting his foot in his mouth in every thread. Fandangois a fucking saint. wheree;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;ww;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;c

Gardur
02-16-2017, 09:36 PM
Akinn can joust pretty good but he has no idea what to do around mobs

LostCause
02-16-2017, 10:53 PM
dat tunnel vision

shokar
02-16-2017, 11:01 PM
i like fandango

TheDuck
02-16-2017, 11:09 PM
Akinn can joust pretty good but he has no idea what to do around mobs

i think akkin is one of the better rogues on the server that i have met. he's consistent you know if he is there he's going to be connecting. Thats really what makes a rogue a good player. can he stick. and he does it well.

when i played with akkin he proved himself to be more than capable than most. dno why people think he isnt good. he's def better than majority on this server.

B4EQWASCOOL
02-17-2017, 02:30 AM
Retard Tomato fag seems to love putting his foot in his mouth in every thread. Fandangois a fucking saint. wheree;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;ww;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;c

Fandungo is the Patron Saint of Heroin.

Ragnaros
04-09-2017, 03:04 AM
bump

fan D
04-09-2017, 03:10 AM
not a bad thread

uvakur
04-09-2017, 04:40 AM
whoa, there for a second i thought this was current

actually its current LOLOL

jcmtg
04-10-2017, 11:42 PM
What UI is the OP using

fan D
04-11-2017, 01:25 AM
using qqui

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232071&highlight=qqui

theres qqmelee , qqcaster, and qqhybrid

i USE EM ALL

fan D
05-04-2017, 01:29 PM

QUICK UPDATE OF BROBB + FANDANGO MEETING IN HOT

http://i.imgur.com/R2eMo3w.png

brobb comes at the king, gets OUTTTTTTTPLAYED, and dies to mobs

georgie
05-04-2017, 05:08 PM
Thuja <apex> is reebz btw.

ducktv
05-19-2017, 07:36 PM
Thuja <apex> is reebz btw.

this is true.

fan D
05-19-2017, 08:19 PM
last time i fought reebz

he ate a YT

lol this is just a thread full of losers that i've slapped

awfal
05-19-2017, 08:41 PM
I will say, Fandango is the second best rogue on this server.

georgie
05-19-2017, 08:56 PM
He doesn't make any videos so I can't take em seriously whatsoever tbh. Reebz made videos they were hits

georgie
05-19-2017, 08:58 PM
Rag made vids they were hits

Lord Casey
05-19-2017, 10:04 PM
WHY DO YOU HAVE AN ANIME AVATAR, YOU ARE A GROWN MAN

georgie
05-19-2017, 10:13 PM
Matt was the coolest 2 minutes of my life

KEWLGET
05-20-2017, 03:38 AM
how is fandango the 2nd best rogue if he's the best player overall?

AzzarTheGod
05-20-2017, 04:11 AM
my sega reebz still play with the keys like ray charles

HippoNipple
05-20-2017, 01:58 PM
how is fandango the 2nd best rogue if he's the best player overall?

Easy, one of those statements was made by a heroin addict retard that pisses himself and posts pictures of it. I hope this helps clear things up.

Lord Casey
05-20-2017, 04:58 PM
you can't even spell Asperger's

ducktv
05-20-2017, 07:05 PM
my sega reebz still play with the keys like ray charles

http://i.imgur.com/vztc6Bw.gif

LostCause
05-20-2017, 08:25 PM
HERIONGO

fan D
05-20-2017, 08:34 PM