PDA

View Full Version : WTS Child's Tear - Loot Rights or MQ

SoekiWiz
02-12-2017, 03:07 PM
Hi folks,

Starting a list to sell Child's Tears MQ's and/or Loot Rights.

Some faction work needs to be done to get the MQ's done, so those are not readily available.

Anyone who lists for loot rights will be added to a list and everyone messaged at once when they drop.

Tankoos,

Soeki

lumberscreech
02-12-2017, 04:23 PM
Hi folks,

Starting a list to sell Child's Tears MQ's and/or Loot Rights.

Some faction work needs to be done to get the MQ's done, so those are not readily available.

Anyone who lists for loot rights will be added to a list and everyone messaged at once when they drop.

Tankoos,

Soeki

@attrina in game

mnviiper
02-13-2017, 01:20 AM
My name is ggreyfox, I would like to get on list please.

Mozzart
02-13-2017, 02:05 AM
My shaman's name is Mhystic. I too would like to get on the list please. I'm mostly on with
Mystic or Oneonta (druid). Thank you!

Lange
02-13-2017, 04:09 AM
Add my friend Dreader to the list.

nevilshute
02-13-2017, 05:40 AM
Like Lange said I'm down for this. My shaman - Dreader - is factioned and ready. PM here or catch me on either Dreader or Grimfrost in game.

SoekiWiz
02-13-2017, 10:41 AM
Hi folks -- Thank you for the bumps.

Please make sure to PM me with all character names you may be on incase we do a Loot Rights drop. This way I can copy paste it to others who will be present in the event I'm not online during the kills -- aka this morning's server reset.

SoekiWiz
02-13-2017, 02:54 PM
@attrina in game

My name is ggreyfox, I would like to get on list please.

Please list any and all alt characters you may be on for contact incase a loot rights scenario happens. PM or in thread is fine.

So everyone is clear, by list I just me a spreadsheet I'm making full of names. This will be a "who's online" scenario versus a "number x in line" scenario.

Factioning for MQ's should be ready to roll sometime this week if your play time is limited and probably can't log in for loot (7 minute corpse).

Tankoos,

Soeki

SoekiWiz
02-19-2017, 01:28 PM
--- DISCONTINUED ---

Sorry folks, I know I was working with a bunch of you to try and coordinate some MQ's.

I am no longer a member of the guild who I was trying to help, and will no longer be in attendance for nor able to loot or distribute Child's Tears.

This wasn't the plan, I apologize for any wasted time.