PDA

View Full Version : Best cities/countries/communities to live in the world.

mickmoranis
02-09-2017, 03:32 PM
I am thinking about making a huge move and Im wondering what are and where are the best places to live? Whats your favorite city? Why? Where is the safest place to live? Where is a risky place to live? Which economy is growing now and which is falling apart soon?

UK USA EU ASIA N KOREA S KOREA AUS... Wheres the best city to live? Where is the best city to live if you want to get machettied? where is the worst place to live if you are afraid of crime? Where is the most dangerous place to live if you're of nationality X?

Wheres the red99 of the world and whats the blue? I want to move. Where?

http://i.imgur.com/Ri2ggEI.jpg

bigjerry
02-09-2017, 04:53 PM
its ya boi big j callin this thread gay

quote if u agre

NecroP99
02-09-2017, 06:38 PM
I hear inner city Chicago is nice this time of year

AzzarTheGod
02-09-2017, 06:47 PM
its ya boi big j callin this thread gay

quote if u agre

Swish
02-09-2017, 08:29 PM
I hear there's some good pvp in Rio de Janeiro, and some zones where the GMs don't try to police anymore.

Lune
02-09-2017, 08:43 PM
This is a remarkable tool. (https://demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/index.html)

Pyrion
02-10-2017, 05:16 AM
I am living in germany and i really like it here. Stable economy, not much crime, good social security... don't know what you want though, maybe the climate would be too cold for you here?

AzzarTheGod
02-10-2017, 06:41 AM
I am living in germany and i really like it here. Stable economy, not much crime, good social security... don't know what you want though, maybe the climate would be too cold for you here?

What are requirements for citizenship application?

r0xx0r
02-10-2017, 06:45 AM
I hear CAN is fairly nice- minus the ban on pitbulls

r0xx0r
02-10-2017, 06:46 AM
but tbh- hawaii is the place to be, great weather- it's just pricey

Pyrion
02-10-2017, 09:53 AM
What are requirements for citizenship application?

First you need to live here a few years (i think 8? Google can answer that question). If you are from the US, no visum is required to visit... not sure how long you can stay with it. Look here:

http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/EinreiseUndAufenthalt/Visabestimmungen_node.html

Lojik
02-10-2017, 10:35 AM
but tbh- hawaii is the place to be, great weather- it's just pricey

Sao Miguel in the Azores is kinda like Hawaii but cooler and can be rainier; I'd say the daytime temperatures are around 60 from november through march, then april through october they're in the 70's. Much cheaper, like 0 crime too.

Jorgam
02-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Belize is the shit!

mickmoranis
02-10-2017, 03:47 PM

I am told machetes are much more of a threat in germany than the cold would be, is this true?

skarlorn
02-10-2017, 05:20 PM
going purely by personal experience:

houston tx worst

SF CA best

then again I yoga'd my way into a rent controlled housing in one of the best neighborhoods in town. Not everyone has this experience :)

Xaanka
02-10-2017, 05:23 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684302/1-200-German-women-sexually-assaulted-New-Year-s-Eve-Cologne-elsewhere.html
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

Revealed: 1,200 women were sexually assaulted by 2,000 men in German cities on New Year's Eve
Leaked report confirms the staggering number of sexual crimes in cities
Only 120 people have been identified out of the 2,000 potential perpetrators
On New Year's Eve there were 600 attacks in Cologne and 400 in Hamburg
Original figure of estimated sexual assaults back in January was just 359

dafier
02-10-2017, 05:31 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684302/1-200-German-women-sexually-assaulted-New-Year-s-Eve-Cologne-elsewhere.html
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

Revealed: 1,200 women were sexually assaulted by 2,000 men in German cities on New Year's Eve
Leaked report confirms the staggering number of sexual crimes in cities
Only 120 people have been identified out of the 2,000 potential perpetrators
On New Year's Eve there were 600 attacks in Cologne and 400 in Hamburg
Original figure of estimated sexual assaults back in January was just 359

At the very bottom of the co.uk link is a clicky that has a title "Camera man zooms-in". You all need to check that out.

DoucLangur
02-10-2017, 05:35 PM
The great thing on the US / Europe bickering: There's no conflict of interests. Some US-Americans don't like Europe, and those we don't want here anyways. And barely anyone in Europe actually wants to live in the US.

As for the wall - if it was not terribly cruel to the true democrats (not party-followers, I mean people with a wish for democracy), as a European, I would actually be willing to pay that wall the mentally challenged US-CEO wants to build. Assuming that means we get to build a second wall, on the US/Canadian border, and cancel all ships/flights going over the sea border.

Then sit back and see how long it takes the Trumpists to lynch their own CEO when no one wants to trade with them anymore. Then the good people of the US can clean up the mess and we can start anew, on friendly terms.

mickmoranis
02-10-2017, 05:37 PM
At the very bottom of the co.uk link is a clicky that has a title "Camera man zooms-in". You all need to check that out.

well worth it

bigjerry
02-10-2017, 05:38 PM
The great thing on the US / Europe bickering: There's no conflict of interests. Some US-Americans don't like Europe, and those we don't want here anyways. And barely anyone in Europe actually wants to live in the US.

As for the wall - if it was not terribly cruel to the true democrats (not party-followers, I mean people with a wish for democracy), as a European, I would actually be willing to pay that wall the mentally challenged US-CEO wants to build. Assuming that means we get to build a second wall, on the US/Canadian border, and cancel all ships/flights going over the sea border.

Then sit back and see how long it takes the Trumpists to lynch their own CEO when no one wants to trade with them anymore. Then the good people of the US can clean up the mess and we can start anew, on friendly terms.

big talk from a literal european

loling at you kid

maskedmelonpai
02-10-2017, 05:49 PM
Don't matter if Europe likes the US. US only need the Saudis and the 100s of military bases they've stuffed in every other nation. I mean, US even have a base in Cuba, who hates the US. Europe do t get to choose to build a wall or not. Europe not gonna be europe for long anyway. Idealism suffocates itself :c

What we need is to reinstitute a global stupidity tax. Nature's been running deficits since we handcuffed her and evolution is so damn far in the red, another hundred years and there won't be naught but a few mangy apes crawling into sea.

AzzarTheGod
02-10-2017, 06:32 PM
then again I yoga'd my way into a rent controlled housing in one of the best neighborhoods in town. Not everyone has this experience :)

im so jelly but now glad to call u my friend. they just tried to hit me with 7.5-8% increase on the east coast, citing im under "market rate" even with a 8% increase as if its some kind of deal.

fuck corporations. i negotiated and they came back with an offer of 5% which is a 1.2k hit, again citing how far below market rate I am and that I should be greatful.

I'm like "bitch, I don't even have sunlight in this unit. market rate would include standard luxuries that this specific unit absolutely doesn't have since the city zoned 2 skyscrapers right next to you"

The balls to cite market rate and repeatedly throw it in my face a justification on a sub-standard unit is so fucking corporate it makes me ANGRY REAL ANGRY *takes drugs*

Also you guys probably know this, but the internet price rule (things are cheaper on the internet) doesn't apply to real estate when it comes to apartments. I looked at my own units list price and every other comparable list price (even shittier buildings a quarter mile-half mile out of town in an old mill are listing the same rent as my building directly in downtown. Its obnoxious. I can't search for another apartment with the internet because the list prices are all inflated by 500 bare minimum to over 1.1k per layout. There's no way to simply browse say apartments.com and get any idea of what costs what, you have to actually express interest, demonstrate you aren't a jackfuck, probably see the unit in person (more wasted time) and then finally get made a real offer.

So for example a 2.2k unit might be listing as 3k-3.5k just to sucker some Middle Eastern kid's father.

bigjerry
02-10-2017, 06:33 PM
ayo azzar we got a rap that needs r8d in politics thread don't sleep on it pls

AzzarTheGod
02-10-2017, 06:40 PM
ayo azzar we got a rap that needs r8d in politics thread don't sleep on it pls

gettin my mind right for it, i want to make sure it gets a fair shake

AzzarTheGod
02-10-2017, 08:06 PM
o yea pal how much gold we got

mickmoranis
02-10-2017, 08:44 PM
North korea is the blue server of the world

you have to wait in line for government handouts and the leader is a fat man in a pant suit

Probably anywhere in africa is red server. will most likely get murdered by one of the wealthiest people in the area, and everyone huffs gasoline and has aids

underrated post of the day

Xaanka
02-11-2017, 02:24 AM
its really safe here in this european city with islamic rape gangs

AzzarTheGod
02-11-2017, 03:03 AM
its really safe here in this european city with islamic rape gangs

Soldiers of Odin have chapters in nearly every Euro country where that's a problem. Find and follow them to whichever streets and bars they are crawling that night.

Sounds pretty simple to me.

Lojik
02-11-2017, 08:35 AM
im so jelly but now glad to call u my friend. they just tried to hit me with 7.5-8% increase on the east coast, citing im under "market rate" even with a 8% increase as if its some kind of deal.

fuck corporations. i negotiated and they came back with an offer of 5% which is a 1.2k hit, again citing how far below market rate I am and that I should be greatful.

I'm like "bitch, I don't even have sunlight in this unit. market rate would include standard luxuries that this specific unit absolutely doesn't have since the city zoned 2 skyscrapers right next to you"

The balls to cite market rate and repeatedly throw it in my face a justification on a sub-standard unit is so fucking corporate it makes me ANGRY REAL ANGRY *takes drugs*

Also you guys probably know this, but the internet price rule (things are cheaper on the internet) doesn't apply to real estate when it comes to apartments. I looked at my own units list price and every other comparable list price (even shittier buildings a quarter mile-half mile out of town in an old mill are listing the same rent as my building directly in downtown. Its obnoxious. I can't search for another apartment with the internet because the list prices are all inflated by 500 bare minimum to over 1.1k per layout. There's no way to simply browse say apartments.com and get any idea of what costs what, you have to actually express interest, demonstrate you aren't a jackfuck, probably see the unit in person (more wasted time) and then finally get made a real offer.

So for example a 2.2k unit might be listing as 3k-3.5k just to sucker some Middle Eastern kid's father.

Meanwhile there are areas of ny city with luxury apartments with almost no one in them. Yay rent control!

I actually think that the next big thing dems will push on a national level will be rent control...maybe in like 5 years...ugh.

Xaanka
02-11-2017, 09:08 AM
Soldiers of Odin have chapters in nearly every Euro country where that's a problem. Find and follow them to whichever streets and bars they are crawling that night.

Sounds pretty simple to me.

gotta stick with a man at night, that's just what the rapefugees want :sharia: [img-haram.png]

mickmoranis
02-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Obama served 8 years as a very painful learning experience for America

Never again

8 years of the left not doing anything they cry about the right not doing.

mickmoranis
02-11-2017, 05:01 PM
reminder:

- no attempt to end gerrymandering
- no attempts to end money in politics
- no attempts to get water to the people of flilnt
- no attempt to demilitarize police
- no attempt to end the wear on drugs
- no attempt to reform our outdated electoral process
- no attempts to hold wall street accountable
- no attempts at transparency
- no attempts to help whistle blowers
- no attempt to end Guantanamo
- no attempt to end the wars in the middle east
- no attempt to end trade policy that reduces Americas and Americans value
- list goes on and on...

oh but we have health care now :rolleyes:

mickmoranis
02-11-2017, 05:06 PM
-no attempts at reforming our drastically deteriorating educational system

OH BUT WAIT WE'RE ALL MAD ABOUT BETSY

http://i.imgur.com/eRRKZLm.png

Xaanka
02-11-2017, 05:11 PM
gerrymandering primarily benefits democrats, its the only way california and washington are blue states and not swing states. notice their angle is always "republicans gerrymander, so support us and help us gerrymander them back!" it's never about fixing districts its a barely transparent power grab.

- no attempts to end money in politics
they're the most corrupt, DNC/podesta leaks clearly evidence.

- no attempts to get water to the people of flilnt
it's because there's like 40+ population centers in america with higher lead concentration in america, and a lot of them have democrat ran local government.

- no attempt to demilitarize police
notice all these population centers with the !!! PARAMILITARY HITLER COPS !!! they whine about are blue as fuck? they create their own problems.

- no attempt to end the wear on drugs
they're lazy

- no attempt to reform our outdated electoral process
historically the electoral system benefits the democrats. they've traditionally been vehement defenders of it, you know until that one time they lost.

- no attempts to hold wall street accountable
the 1% they whine about are democrats

- no attempts at transparency
transparency would destroy them

- no attempts to help whistle blowers
see above

- no attempt to end Guantanamo
golf swing

- no attempt to end the wars in the middle east
the warmongers they whine about are democrats

- no attempt to end trade policy that reduces Americas and Americans value
keeping the american economy and thus morale in the shitter is how they win elections, its a big part of their agenda.

Lune
02-11-2017, 05:18 PM
gerrymandering primarily benefits democrats, its the only way california and washington are blue states and not swing states.

Stopped reading right there. This is painfully false.

The Republican-controlled Congress routinely has several hundred thousand less total votes than the Democrat minority. Gerrymandering is actually the reason California has as many Republican districts as it does. Trust me, I live in one. They basically drew a circle around my town's wealthy white neighborhoods.

http://i.imgur.com/2N8ZgVr.jpg

Yet another Trumproach posting alternative facts.

mickmoranis
02-11-2017, 05:19 PM
HAHAHAHA

painfully false

heres how you do politics

Dont like Obamacare?

FUCKING END IT

tell me about all that 'incremental change' that is working in the democrats favor?

fucking rediculous the cognative dissonance you have

you have no clue lune no clue at all about how politics work

mickmoranis
02-11-2017, 05:20 PM
"democrats fought so hard for healtchare reform but its the republicans fault they couldnt do it"

sorry kiddo, its YOUR fault you cant do things not someone else's

Lune
02-11-2017, 05:25 PM
HAHAHAHA

painfully false

heres how you do politics

Dont like Obamacare?

FUCKING END IT

tell me about all that 'incremental change' that is working in the democrats favor?

fucking rediculous the cognative dissonance you have

you have no clue lune no clue at all about how politics work

What is this post about? I didn't even reply to you, because I pretty much agreed with your post.

bigjerry
02-11-2017, 05:26 PM
more azzar streetposts, xaanka etc. less gay shit.

ty

mickmoranis
02-11-2017, 05:29 PM
What is this post about? I didn't even reply to you, because I pretty much agreed with your post.

oh I thought you were trying to argue that they were trying very hard to end gerrymandering but the republicans stopped them and are to blame.

which is a trigger argument to me, sorry... im so sick of dems not doing shit then blaming republicans for it.

Xaanka
02-11-2017, 05:30 PM
there was an email leak about a month ago that had a dnc strategy discussion on how pushing for creative redistricting while blaming republicans for gerrymandering in the media is their only shot in 2018/2020 lol i wonder if this unsourced jaypeg was created before or after that

!!! but i read about it on huffpo, politifact, AND snopes! it has to be true!!

mickmoranis
02-11-2017, 05:31 PM
If one.

ONE blue state.

fucking ended gerrymandering.

then maybe they would have a fucking leg to stand on when they cry.

Xaanka
02-11-2017, 05:35 PM
washington is a living example of democratic gerrymandering in action. the state's most likely majority red, but you see that side getting zero representation due to creative districting giving as much weight as absolutely possible to seattle and olympia. it's hit the point where most of the red side of the state doesn't even bother turning out to vote since this has been going on for decades, which has inadvertently started making it look like the state's really majority blue. there is no reason washington is not a swing state.

Lune
02-11-2017, 05:42 PM
washington is a living example of democratic gerrymandering in action. the state's most likely majority red, but you see that side getting zero representation due to creative districting giving as much weight as absolutely possible to seattle and olympia. it's hit the point where most of the red side of the state doesn't even bother turning out to vote since this has been going on for decades, which has inadvertently started making it look like the state's really majority blue. there is no reason washington is not a swing state.

The reason Washington is not a swing state is because it votes reliably and overwhelmingly liberal in every presidential election, which has nothing to do with districting.

The liberals and moderates in the SeaTac metro area outnumber meth-addicted rural welfare recipients by far.

Patriam1066
02-11-2017, 05:48 PM
The reason Washington is not a swing state is because it votes reliably and overwhelmingly liberal in every presidential election, which has nothing to do with districting.

The liberals and moderates in the SeaTac metro area outnumber meth-addicted rural welfare recipients by far.

Importing Asian college grads with no debt and forcing natives to spend $100k for an education will have that effect

2+2=4

Pokesan
02-11-2017, 06:18 PM

please post a map of the gerrymandering

Xaanka
02-11-2017, 06:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yDGeumW.jpg

Patriam1066
02-11-2017, 07:16 PM

LOL

hahahahaha

bigjerry
02-11-2017, 07:39 PM

that 1 made me tear up. for real

Pokesan
02-11-2017, 08:12 PM
i don't understand why that's relevant or a burn

bigjerry
02-11-2017, 08:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWRUE_xnARI

Lune
02-11-2017, 09:15 PM

Because Jewish people

apparently

JurisDictum
02-11-2017, 09:19 PM
And we pay them billions to do it. PLEASE ISRAEL, TAKE OUR MONEY!!!

Of course you'll never hear a peep about that in our media.

Once the millennial generation takes power this neocolonial charade is coming to an end.

mickmoranis
02-11-2017, 09:26 PM
if there is 1 thing I think everyone who posts on this forum is on the same page with its isreal

Pokesan
02-11-2017, 09:30 PM
if there is 1 thing I think everyone who posts on this forum is on the same page with its isreal

true. not trump tho. donny loves the judenreich.

mickmoranis
02-11-2017, 09:34 PM
I wonder what they show every president they co-opt

like do they show them the arc of the covenant or something i wonder

Swish
02-12-2017, 12:43 AM

Looks like the Palestinians need to git gud

JurisDictum
02-12-2017, 02:15 AM
"Legislators represent people, not trees or acres. Legislators are elected by voters, not farms or cities or economic interests. As long as ours is a representative form of government, and our legislatures are those instruments of government elected directly by and directly representative of the people, the right to elect legislators in a free and unimpaired fashion is a bedrock of our political system."

-- Warren

Fun Fact: If all registered democrats voted every election -- democrats would win every election.

JurisDictum
02-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Well actually, they do get some support from Iran...

"The number one sponsor of state terror"

They never finish that sentence:

"against Israel"

Even that is a bit misleading because they consider any money to Hamas (which does other things besides terrorism) money to terrorism.

Xaanka
02-12-2017, 04:52 PM
"Legislators represent people, not trees or acres. Legislators are elected by voters, not farms or cities or economic interests. As long as ours is a representative form of government, and our legislatures are those instruments of government elected directly by and directly representative of the people, the right to elect legislators in a free and unimpaired fashion is a bedrock of our political system."

-- Warren

Fun Fact: If all registered democrats voted every election -- democrats would win every election.

good thing they've isolated most of their voter base by obsessing on race and wedge issues - a liberal, registered democrat who voted trump and wrote in during both obama elections

Pokesan
02-12-2017, 05:01 PM
good thing they've isolated most of their voter base by obsessing on race and wedge issues - a liberal, registered democrat who voted trump and wrote in during both obama elections

bernie bro temper tantrum

Xaanka
02-12-2017, 05:07 PM

bernie was a retard too, trump train since day 1 baby I'll take literally any political outsider its only bonus points if he causes both major parties to collapse/reform

mickmoranis
02-12-2017, 05:36 PM

Grow Up. (http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/12/dnc-chair-candidate-raymond-buckley-democrats-grow)

JurisDictum
02-13-2017, 02:40 AM
double post..weird

JurisDictum
02-13-2017, 02:46 AM

Republican white identity politics isn't any better than the Democrat identity politics. Considering Democrats lost a huge portion of their base after trying to get rid of colored fountains -- its safe to say that southern whites started all this shit to begin with.

I think who put it best was Lee Atwater in 1988:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT2fsv7xt4E

(The sound quality sucks... but it was fucking 1988 what do you expect?)

Edit: You can't expect the talking heads on the MSM to lead the charge in the wealth distribution conversation...there millionaires in the pockets of billionaires.

They want to talk about Race and Gays. As Tom Brokaw put it:

“I think the defining thing for me about race is I’m a white guy from a working class family in South Dakota and I got a job in Omaha. They took a chance on me, I didn’t have a lot of experience. Then I got a job in Atlanta at a very big station and then immediately I got hired to be in Los Angeles. It’s the biggest issue of my life. Frankly, it really is. You know, I get emotionally. I think mostly because of all the good things that have happened to me and when I do say that if I had been one shade darker, I wouldn’t have gotten any of those jobs at that time.” Then he emphasizes, “One shade darker!”

It doesn't seem to bother him that there are a million other reasons he may never have been some talking head that is now getting 8 million a year to do...basically nothing. All the fucker ever did was read from a teleprompter while looking good. He doesn't even do that anymore! As long as there are a few blacks and women doing it with him -- he's ok with the system. That's where these guys are at.

Speedi
02-13-2017, 03:09 AM
US, obviously

States gotta be Alabama

ROLL TIDE!!!

Lune
02-13-2017, 03:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6LfVOwI.jpg

Something's linking here.

Quick, act normal.

Hey guys how about those everquests you do any camps lately?

bigjerry
02-13-2017, 03:53 AM
it's the boob thread

Swish
02-13-2017, 06:16 AM

Quick, act normal.

lol

mickmoranis
02-13-2017, 04:28 PM

Quick, act normal.

I would also like to express my lol for this particular joke

but what happened did we get famous for a second again like the jlaw moment?