PDA

View Full Version : A msg from Farzo

Beastagoog
02-09-2017, 02:43 AM
Firstly, sorry you lost and stuck doing something you hate (i.e your life, job, wife etc.) No, really I am sorry for you.

Secondly, new job is great...well into the swing of things. Sucking bosses cock with over time spinkled here and there.... really getting close to that groin space of his sniffing that day old cock juice.

Hmm yum.

This officeworker shit so easy, no wonder so many gay cunts do it.

Welp time to climb the corporate ladder till I die of a heart attack at 50 from sitting at a desk all day.

http://i.imgur.com/WEglaIp.jpg

bigjerry
02-09-2017, 02:46 AM
Firstly, sorry you lost and stuck doing something you hate (i.e your life, job, wife etc.) No, really I am sorry for you.

Secondly, new job is great...well into the swing of things. Sucking bosses cock with over time spinkled here and there.... really getting close to that groin space of his sniffing that day old cock juice.

Hmm yum.

Welp time to climb the corporate ladder till I die of a heart attack at 50 from sitting at a desk all day.

nice didnt read

AzzarTheGod
02-09-2017, 03:18 AM

Hmm yum.

Thx 4 update gr8 thread

Swish
02-09-2017, 03:31 AM
you an intern m8?

georgie
02-09-2017, 03:53 AM
Arzo that is the same schematic as the one you showed during class. What gives?

AzzarTheGod
02-09-2017, 04:01 AM
Arzo that is the same schematic as the one you showed during class. What gives?

disappointing if true

TheDuck
02-09-2017, 04:45 AM
congrats at finally figuring a way out to sit at ur desk all day. i had that shit squared bytime i was 12. nice isnt it? gl hf

AzzarTheGod
02-09-2017, 08:48 AM
wait a minute isn't farzo the guy with 700 thousand dollars in his checking account?

why does he need an entry level job?

i think Farzo was claiming 200k in his account. seemed like an education loan though.

heartbrand was the 700k guy i think. moves like 1 mill in cashflow a year thru amazon.

Eslade
02-09-2017, 09:11 AM
Why did you stop highlighting where you did? It looks like what a retard would do to look busy.

*Grats on figuring out ctrl+p and finding the highlighters. You can impress your boss next week by figuring out paper sizes.

Beastagoog
02-10-2017, 04:23 AM
DELL 20 SOMETHING INCH SCREEN.

SUCK MY PENIS

(DID NOT READ A SINGLE RESPONSE)

LOL

Beastagoog
02-10-2017, 04:24 AM
20 something fucking inch dell screen.

Upgraded my lyfe

HippoNipple
02-10-2017, 12:12 PM
I'm no architect but if L'Dry stands for laundry room your first floor plan is retarded and you are going to get fired.

HippoNipple
02-10-2017, 01:31 PM
he is taking a test hippo you gullable idiot

You thinking that screenshot looks like a test shows how far you went in school and why you are a tomato farmer (in your grandma's back yard).

Beastagoog
02-10-2017, 05:59 PM
BUMP

CHECK OUT THAT DELL MONITOR

(THE ONES' BOUGHT BY MASS CUBICAL USING COMPANIES THAT GIVE THEIR WORKERS 2x2 CUBICALS AND NOT ENOUGH VENTILATION)

Beastagoog
02-10-2017, 05:59 PM
CHEAP 60MHZ 1280x780 resolution ones too