PDA

View Full Version : player run event

Vilkata
02-04-2017, 05:31 PM
Date not set yet, but will be doing another event/item giveaway. Still farming for more items and still accepting donations. This event will take a dark turn. Many horrible deaths will ensue. No worries, youll be using a lvl 1 toon to compete for prizes and glory.
More details to come.

Pent Magick
02-04-2017, 06:49 PM
I'd like to make a donation hit me up in game.

Pentacle Magick

Vilkata
02-04-2017, 09:26 PM
I'd like to make a donation hit me up in game.

Pentacle Magick

Sent a couple tells, got no answer.

Pent Magick
02-04-2017, 11:25 PM
Calling fellow veterans! Help this guy get things going for this player run event!

I donated 1000 platinum and some items for give aways! I'm sure he can use more stuff!

Thanks for running the event!

~Pentacle~

Vilkata
02-04-2017, 11:29 PM
Ty Pent for the donations. Was really in need of melee items and you gave some good ones. Also thx to Deuced (guildie) for donating more melee items from Skyshrine.

Vilkata
02-05-2017, 09:09 PM
Anyone who farms ToFS a lot have any crystalized weapons? I got the quest hammer in Stonebrunt and can purify these. They make nice resist weapons for lowbies.

Yttrium
02-07-2017, 10:18 AM
Naked gnome footrace from Ak'Anon to Erudin?

Vilkata
02-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Naked gnome footrace from Ak'Anon to Erudin?

Ive always wanted to do a naked, drunken, midnight race thru Kithicor.

Vilkata
02-09-2017, 05:23 PM
Some info on the event.
Anyone interested in participating should make a lvl 1 WOODELF ranger. Woodelf because when you die, you respawn near the Priest of Discord which is where most of the events will take place. Turn the book in to the Priest of Discord to get a red name. Be prepared to die and earn items.
Events will include:
Jumping from the platforms which is tougher than it sounds. Most attempts I made, I dropped like a rock.
Drunken races. Cause drunken deaths are funny. (Sorry Uncle Ralph)
Tag the Priest of Discord. We tested this, he can be hit at lvl 1.
Bow and arrow duels. Testing this made me make the decision that moving isn't allowed. Man up and die. I know releasing this info will allow some people to make toons and raise archery giving them an advantage over most people. I actually encourage this as it will make the events move along at a good pace. I am willing to donate a bow and some arrows to anyone who wants to make a toon early and is cash poor. Leave a message here or contact Ashon, Woton or Vilkata in game and ill try getting to you. Ill also be /OOCing in some newbie zones to get the word out.
Also testing versions of Lets make a Deal and Weakest Link. Details to come.

Still no date set. Gonna spend more time farming items and adding more events. As always, I am accepting donations.

acidtone
02-09-2017, 05:31 PM
sweet!

Munkh
02-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Looks like some fun!

Vilkata
02-09-2017, 06:01 PM
Looks like some fun!

..... for me. Everyone else dies.

davidr
02-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Need any volunteers for help?

Vilkata
02-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Need any volunteers for help?

Could always use help testing ideas for events.

Deadpull
02-10-2017, 07:31 PM
This is legit, looking forward to participating and contributing in the future!

Vilkata
02-11-2017, 11:27 PM
Running thru Dagnor's I saw Bilge up. Add reed belt to the prize list. Also killed Shardtooth in Great DIvide and got a crystalline eye. Also a few more donations from guildies.

Nicoline
02-13-2017, 11:19 AM
Vilkata when I get on tonight we need to meet in the Tunnel! I have a few things for you for this!!