PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to say hello

mskinkle
02-03-2017, 04:28 PM
I just got everything installed before work today and plan to get on tonight if I can fix the ctd that happens once I click on server. Just wanted to say hello. Have not yet decided on Necro, Mage or Druid.

gattaka
02-03-2017, 11:18 PM
Welcome aboard! Plenty of time to decide. All 3 are fun classes.

bum3
02-03-2017, 11:32 PM
Howdy! Welcome to grind town. All 3 rox0r

mskinkle
02-04-2017, 04:38 AM
Unfortunately I crash almost every time I zone and get very common link deaths that don't drop me from game just lock it up. Got to level 5 but very frustrating knowing that every 30 min I will lag out forcing me to force close the game and wait 5 min to log back in. I might try a little more this weekend and see if it gets better.

mskinkle
02-06-2017, 02:08 PM
I went Iksar Necro. Hit level 8 on Sunday. I was able to buy all my level 8 spells and my level 12 pet from selling bone chips. I expect to farm a ton in Kurns starting at 12 so no biggie right now. I want to buy a few int or stamina rings and earrings but I think I need to go to EC to find a seller. I want to get a cheap magic dagger too.

Only concern will be faction in the future. I did faction farming over a decade ago so I think I can fix a few cities up. For Kaladim kill tons of orcs and bandits then turn belts into warrior guild. For Qeynos kill gnolls and turn in fangs, for Neriak kill halflings and NFP kill evil guards. If memory serves me I had to kill around 1200 orcs in Crushbone to get non kos with Kaladim warrior guild and then 8 bags of belts and pads made me amiable or higher. I even was able to hit amiable with Felwith Paladins, before I slaughtered them for money.