PDA

View Full Version : Manly Purse

mev
02-02-2017, 03:18 AM
Lately, I have been feeling that a manly purse (http://wiki.project1999.com/Mechanical_Net_Delivery) would look quite good on me. However, I don't want to spend hours appeasing the giants before turning in the quest, and I am a monk, so I can sneak to make Wenglawks Kkeak indifferent to me.

Is indifferent enough to do the turn in, or do I need higher faction? Does anyone know what faction is needed?

Thanks!

Sorn
02-02-2017, 03:22 AM
Wenglawks is a super shady double-crossing CoV agent, so I think he's actually indifferent to everyone.

Not sure what faction is required with him for that particular quest, although the manly purse is noted in the wiki to not have any coin weight reduction right now...?

mev
02-02-2017, 03:25 AM
Wenglawks is a super shady double-crossing CoV agent, so I think he's actually indifferent to everyone.

Not sure what faction is required with him for that particular quest, although the manly purse is noted in the wiki to not have any coin weight reduction right now...?

Thanks for the note about Wenglawks!

Yep, I just updated the wiki to reflect the lack of coin WR (a guildie tested it a bit ago, and some posts on Alla indicate as much too). I still want it since it's 0.1 weight, 8 slots, and 70% WR.

anarch
02-02-2017, 03:38 AM
Wenglawks isn't the problem, it's Kellek. I believe you have to have at least amiable or kindly with Kromzek to turn in the work order.

mev
02-02-2017, 03:47 AM
Wenglawks isn't the problem, it's Kellek. I believe you have to have at least amiable or kindly with Kromzek to turn in the work order.

That's multi-questable, though, right?

Lojik
02-02-2017, 09:53 AM
Unless they changed it, you can skip the first part. Just get three scales, turn in to outcast siren, and turn into wenglawks. He's not on giant faction, and if you wait he roams a bit. I did this quest twice about 3 months ago.

Jayzeus
02-02-2017, 11:38 AM
I just completed this quest last night max KoS to giants. Wenglawks is not on giant faction, nor does he roam. Can kill the giants near him to prevent agro or have a friend train them out to speak to Wenglawks.

edit: the lack of coin weight reduction made me a sad monk.

mev
02-02-2017, 11:48 PM
I just completed this quest last night max KoS to giants. Wenglawks is not on giant faction, nor does he roam. Can kill the giants near him to prevent agro or have a friend train them out to speak to Wenglawks.

edit: the lack of coin weight reduction made me a sad monk.

To clarify, did you skip the first part of the quest as Lojik suggested, or did you MQ it?

Jayzeus
02-03-2017, 09:21 AM
To clarify, did you skip the first part of the quest as Lojik suggested, or did you MQ it?

Neither.

Got voucher from Wenglawks (used sneak in room to avoid agro from his neighbor but wasn't behind wenglawks). Turned in voucher to Kellek (I miiight have done this with sneak, genuinely don't remember. Gave net to siren. Gave scales and idol to siren. gave siren scale cloak to wenglawks (again, no sneak on Wenglawks).