PDA

View Full Version : Do you really believe this is a Muslim ban?

Topgunben
02-01-2017, 08:15 PM
I only want to hear from Liberals on this.

Do you really believe the recent executive order signed by Pres. Trump is a Muslim ban?

Please explain your reasoning.

Pokesan
02-01-2017, 08:22 PM
well, the countries targetted are predominantly muslim, so i'd say that's a reasonable way to phrase it.

what it's not is a ban on terrorists, those come from saudi arabia, which is not banned.

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 08:26 PM
just glass it

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 08:51 PM
"You have a bunch of bad hombres down there," Trump told Pena Nieto, according to the excerpt given to AP. "You aren't doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I just might send them down to take care of it."

Ahldagor
02-01-2017, 09:14 PM
It's not, but it likely won't hold up in court either. My question is, who does Bannon answer to? That's the real puppet master.

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 09:18 PM
sheldon adelson

Nilstoniakrath
02-01-2017, 11:04 PM
The real question to ask Libturds is, under what circumstances could President Trump place a moratorium on immigration from a predominantly Muslim nation, that doesn't involve an incident of terrorism killing massive amounts of Americans, that would not be considered a ban on Muslims? Of course, under those circumstances, Libturds would not focus on the moratorium on that nations' immigration to the US, they would just be harping on the security failure, and blaming it on "Trump's total incompetence" for not being pro-active in defending the nation.

Idiots

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 11:33 PM
The real question to ask Libturds is, under what circumstances could President Trump place a moratorium on immigration from a predominantly Muslim nation, that doesn't involve an incident of terrorism killing massive amounts of Americans, that would not be considered a ban on Muslims? Of course, under those circumstances, Libturds would not focus on the moratorium on that nations' immigration to the US, they would just be harping on the security failure, and blaming it on "Trump's total incompetence" for not being pro-active in defending the nation.

Idiots

good post duke

http://www.project1999.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Pokesan
02-01-2017, 11:42 PM
i too enjoyed the delusional rant about hypothetical "libturds"

Topgunben
02-02-2017, 12:33 AM
To those thinking this executive order is a muslim ban. Consider this, of the top 10 nations with the most muslims, 2 of those were put on the ban list. If trump really wanted to ban muslims he would have banned at least those top 10.

Jorgam
02-02-2017, 12:45 AM
Obama admin made that list. Trump just added a few and pushed it.

Fake tears.

Nilstoniakrath
02-02-2017, 01:05 AM
Obama admin made that list. Trump just added a few and pushed it.

Fake tears.

Yes, but Obama is a nice well meaning idiot, so whatever he does is enlightened. Trump is a mean a$$hole, so if he does it, it must be "evil"

bigjerry
02-02-2017, 01:15 AM
we should have voted in that woman who admitted saudi arabia is the largest state sponsor of isis in emails and also mediated the largest dollar value arms sale in world history to saudi arabia. she seemed nice, trump is rude and also start wordl war 3

AzzarTheGod
02-02-2017, 02:32 AM
we should have voted in that woman who admitted saudi arabia is the largest state sponsor of isis in emails and also mediated the largest dollar value arms sale in world history to saudi arabia. she seemed nice, trump is rude and also start wordl war 3

lol my ziggy on the dunks

Lune criticized the echo chamber but it do sound good tho

Lune
02-02-2017, 05:11 AM
I only want to hear from Liberals on this.

Do you really believe the recent executive order signed by Pres. Trump is a Muslim ban?

Please explain your reasoning.

No, it's one of the few things Trump's administration is doing I can get behind.

If it were an actual Muslim ban they'd throw Saudi Arabia in there which is where most of the Islamic terror is ultimately coming from anyway. It just so happens that the vast majority of highly unstable states that are breeding grounds for international insurgents are majority-Muslim.

The Consitution of the United States does not uniformly apply to those who are not United States citizens, though this is not unequivocally expressed in the document. The Supreme Court has waffled on this issue but the recent precedent, Demore v. Kim 2003, suggests that non-citizens do not have the same constitutional rights. The equal protection clause is a poor justification for equal treatment. It guarantees equal protection of laws, but illegal immigrants are inherently unlawful, and foreign nationals are not under the jurisdiction of states.

It's a dipshit thing to protest, all things considered.

http://i.imgur.com/oZIfPiE.jpg

AzzarTheGod
02-02-2017, 05:44 AM
No, it's one of the few things Trump's administration is doing I can get behind.

Ya ok pal. who u kidding we know ur warming up to the don.

Lune
02-02-2017, 06:40 AM
Ya ok pal. who u kidding we know ur warming up to the don.

If anything my perception of the Donald has gotten worse. Instead of burning this rotten shit to the ground like certain gullibles thought would be the case, like I hoped would be the case in some small way, it's just panning out as a generic Republican Bush 2.0 with Pence & Pals clearly at the reins, plus Wall Street executives and weirdos in important DC positions. Although it's too early to judge for sure, that's my impression so far.

We'll see what happens, but I'm not one of those liberals smugly wishing for him to succeed, I'm hoping for him to fail so miserably it throws us into a depression. We deserve it. I'll be fine. The blue collar slobs and barely-middle-class suburbanites with fat mortgages who put him in office won't. And it's the only thing that will really breed change.

In all likelihood though nothing truly significant changes, just more of the same. We just took a step with our left foot and now it's time to step with our right.

AzzarTheGod
02-02-2017, 07:02 AM
In all likelihood though nothing truly significant changes, just more of the same. We just took a step with our left foot and now it's time to step with our right.

dat cheech n chong is strong

Wat u gonna do about it besides pray 4 recession depression big boi

Really reckon that depression is necessary part of restructuring Wall Street and especially destroying and dismantling shadow economies such as hedge funds, which are already known as extremely toxic-- why they aren't allowed to advertise.

maskedmelonpai
02-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Pragmatically, what is wrong with a Muslim ban? How does the US benefit from Muslim immigration? They generally hail from impoverished third world nations and produce the most savage zealots of all major world religions in the modern era. The US already has no idea how to address its own poverty/violence issues. Why import more?

Of course the vast majority of Muslims are normal human beings with absolutely no intention of sawing off heads, but Islam harbors savagery, enshrines it within its sacred text.

When presented with a significant threat from one thing relative to other things and no intrinsic benefit, how is it rational to admit that thing? We seek to quarantine every other virulence we encounter. Why not this virulence?

Has self aggrandizement so thoroughly perverted ordinary thought that we are incapable of recognizing reason?

Let us continue blindly in our pursuit of moral piety that those who follow us might once again know the misery of a state of nature!

PS

Yes, I know it not a nice thing to do, duh! That not the point.

claypigeons
02-02-2017, 10:26 AM
So wait, this administration is following the previous ones and our fictional Hillary administration would have not addressed the problems with Saudi Arabia... (i think she would have, been diplomatic and seeking a solution)

Hillary is a great diplomat if you want to bomb people. For proof, look to her tenure as Secretary of State, and see all the exotic Sandy places she bombed.

entruil
02-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Pragmatically, what is wrong with a Muslim ban? How does the US benefit from Muslim immigration? They generally hail from impoverished third world nations and produce the most savage zealots of all major world religions in the modern era. The US already has no idea how to address its own poverty/violence issues. Why import more?

Of course the vast majority of Muslims are normal human beings with absolutely no intention of sawing off heads, but Islam harbors savagery, enshrines it within its sacred text.

When presented with a significant threat from one thing relative to other things and no intrinsic benefit, how is it rational to admit that thing? We seek to quarantine every other virulence we encounter. Why not this virulence?

Has self aggrandizement so thoroughly perverted ordinary thought that we are incapable of recognizing reason?

Let us continue blindly in our pursuit of moral piety that those who follow us might once again know the misery of a state of nature!

PS

Yes, I know it not a nice thing to do, duh! That not the point.

I would like to say things about the Bill of Rights, but so much of it is discarded when it is inconvenient for the government. As things are I think you have the upper hand in that if we don't have a full-scale revert back to the basic ideas of Liberty it doesn't matter.

My understanding of Islam is that the savagery was added in by a king and not all muslims recognize his additions. The virulence IS the savagery. To set up a test of virulence based on religious texts may not be the best avenue to follow. Maybe, instead, set up a test of virulence based on savagery.

Do any religious texts not include savagery? is this part of your point? No intrinsic benefit sounds like it may be an opinion? Who gets to judge?

I tend to believe that most of the savagery is brought about by tyrannical governments all over the world who seek to impose their own will and destruction on their own and other people. Whether it's through domestic spying and speech regulation/propaganda or bombs and covert-ops and currency manipulation/central banking. should probably add Religion to that as well.

but yea...

claypigeons
02-02-2017, 11:40 AM
Can't wait till the Christian Right gets all sharia about contraceptives and marriage and gays again.

I hope not. That would be awful. I'd rather we moved on to real issues (not to downplay social issues. But as a society we get WAYYYY too hung up on what people look like, their genitals, and who they share their bed with). Like our perpetual interventionist politics, inflation, the failed drug war, etc.

maskedmelonpai
02-02-2017, 11:44 AM
I would like to say things about the Bill of Rights, but so much of it is discarded when it is inconvenient for the government. As things are I think you have the upper hand in that if we don't have a full-scale revert back to the basic ideas of Liberty it doesn't matter.

I am suggesting we set aside sacred cows and consider what is most sensible, but I also do t think the bill of rights was intended to protect foreign interests. It was designed to protect the people of the US from their own government, not to protect foreign people's from prejudice of the US government.

My understanding of Islam is that the savagery was added in by a king and not all muslims recognize his additions. The virulence IS the savagery. To set up a test of virulence based on religious texts may not be the best avenue to follow. Maybe, instead, set up a test of virulence based on savagery.

Do any religious texts not include savagery? is this part of your point? No intrinsic benefit sounds like it may be an opinion? Who gets to judge?

I don't kno how the Qur'an was assembled, only what it says and what it says is terrible :c We can draw comparisons with Christians who have also spread their faith by the sword throughout history and in primitive parts of the world still do to some extent, but the fundamental difference between the two is that Christ was basically a hippy with a message of peace and forgiveness and civil disobedience. He said hey, you don't have to throw rocks at people and kill them for having sex. Muhammad was a conqueror and his message was one of violence spoken from both sides of his mouth. He said, hey, you need to partially burry these people in sand and throw rocks at them until they die for having sex.

The Qur'an is laced with prohibitions on nasty behavior, but is careful to follow every one of them with some sort of exit clause like, "but he who thinks he is right cannot be faulted for Allah is merciful." That sort of language is exceedingly dangerous because it opens the door to exploitation, which is the most basic problem with any ideology. Anytime you have a large group of people who have surremdered their intellectual sovereignty to pre-conceived notions of others, their vulnerable to manipulation because they are thoughtless louts. :c

As far as the value of Islam goes, yes that is my opinion and I am very open to changing it if someone can provide evidence to the contrary. What value does Islam specifically present the civilized world? :c

I tend to believe that most of the savagery is brought about by tyrannical governments all over the world who seek to impose their own will and destruction on their own and other people. Whether it's through domestic spying and speech regulation/propaganda or bombs and covert-ops and currency manipulation/central banking. should probably add Religion to that as well.

but yea...

If you read the Qur'an, you will see what I am talking about. I used to march around defending Islam against unfair attacks until I actually read what was written and was genuinely surprised. The whole thing is available in its entirety in English and Arabic and lots of other languages online. It is super accessible.

Baler
02-02-2017, 12:14 PM
The ban doesn't go far enough.

They should be deporting people who are trying to feminize the usa and it's military.
Along with people trying to undermined the government posing as "activists".

I'm not saying that the government doesn't have it's problems. But the real problems are the people at your backdoor. Who's going to stop them if morons keep letting them populate and pollute the usa's morals and values as a nation.

And that boys and girls. Is just the tip of the iceberg. Trust me you don't want that fucker to flip because you'll be singing quite a different tune then.
The founding fathers had their shit together.

---
Edit:
To clarify a couple things so people don't trip. Femiziation of a countries military can mean a lot of things. Not just homosexuality contexts. In the most basic context it just means to make something weaker.
By populate I'm not speaking of a specific race of people. Rather I meant the spread of ideas. Basically to propagate so to further ones or a group's own agenda. Perhaps even another countries.

Baler
02-02-2017, 01:19 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wars_by_type

It is not as simple as you think.

PS. Nothing I said was sexist. I made that explicitly clear. Expand your vocabulary.
I did make a couple spelling mistakes though.

Baler
02-02-2017, 01:27 PM
maerilith is a prime example of one type of war. He is trolling and defacing the p99 forums.

People like this are a calling card for others who think it's funny or are serious about acting in this fashion. I know you all have seen other posters who act in a similar way to this guy.

Does this person reflect the morals and values of the project 1999 community or is he populating and polluting the forums with, without a better word, Toxic posts.

If you let these people go unchecked before you know it all the good morals and values get tossed out the window and are replaced by these types of people.

bigjerry
02-02-2017, 01:37 PM
US military officials said it? must be true they are very honourable men who have entrenched the literal rape of underage prisoners by united states military personnel into us intelligence doctrine

maskedmelonpai
02-02-2017, 01:46 PM
maerilith is a prime example of one type of war. He is trolling and defacing the p99 forums.

People like this are a calling card for others who think it's funny or are serious about acting in this fashion. I know you all have seen other posters who act in a similar way to this guy.

Does this person reflect the morals and values of the project 1999 community or is he populating and polluting the forums with, without a better word, Toxic posts.

If you let these people go unchecked before you know it all the good morals and values get tossed out the window and are replaced by these types of people.

I don't particularly see anything wrong with that post of Maerilith's tbh Baler. I not really sure what to think about your revised post, but had initially thought you were presenting a slippery slope argument, which is why I called it nonsense ^^

Without question though we need to defend Western ideals from foreign assault, but in general neither the religious right nor the regressive left are particularly shining examples of the values that have made the West what it is ^^

I agree with your point on the military and personally do not feel that women have a place on front lines. That's not equality, it's insanity. I tend to think that all causes are circular ones and at a certain point, going forward starts bringing you closer to the problems you already conquered as you depart the ideal. This is the problem of the regressive left. The right on the other hand is hamstringed by the refusal to move at all, recognizing that the current position, wherever it may be works fine for them and are unwilling to explore alternatives because they are risk averse among other things.

At the heart of it all is the refusal to think independently alongside the pursuit of purpose denied by modern society.

maskedmelonpai
02-02-2017, 01:54 PM
US military officials said it? must be true they are very honourable men who have entrenched the literal rape of underage prisoners by united states military personnel into us intelligence doctrine

I was thinking about this and I think the rectal feeding is really something more insidious. Islam prohibits homosexuality, but interpretation/enforcement varies throughout the Islamic world with many condemning only the act of bottoming. So in addition to unnecessary humiliation, their trampling their religious beliefs in a very perverse way, which is pretty disgusting even if the religion is abhorrent.

Rader
02-02-2017, 02:01 PM
so basically Muslim countries can do whatever the F they want in attacking us, but if we ever try to defend ourselves, we are racist xenophobic bigots...

maskedmelonpai
02-02-2017, 02:03 PM
"The western ideals under attack" is made up, and supported by unsubstantiated claims and hate mongering from the far right and extremists like Bannon as well as the uneducated and ignorant masses who can't even read the constitution or bill of rights or pass an American history course in our low grade very 1040EZ education system.

If anything the lack of people working to better themselves, and understand their rights, and the rights of others, and their history and society are doing everything to undermine "western ideals".

No one is attacking your "ideals". You are eroding them beyond rational application and attacking the very people who would defend your ideals in ignorance.

Western Ideals are incompatible with Islamic ones. That my only point there. Beyond that I think the West has a rather diverse set of understandings on what those ideals mean. And that healthy ^^ Some are more praiseworthy than others, but Islam is incompatible with all of them. That all I saying ^^

JurisDictum
02-02-2017, 02:18 PM
I really don't give a shit.

https://i.imgur.com/lQs8hHx.gif

maskedmelonpai
02-02-2017, 02:30 PM
Agreed. I believe is why we adamantly separated church and state. I believe forefathers weren't about eugenics or thought control. They were about working side by side with people, and letting them sort out their faith and spirituality in a civil way. I believe our forebears believed in setting an example with their faith and ideology. That converting people with force is impossible.

Child refugees are the perfect group of people to offer freedom to choose something other than Islam. We can't do it by force, but we could remove the pool of people Islamic extremists have to perpetuate the terrorism by offering those children a choice, and giving them a chance to respect Christianity.

Its hard to respect Christianity though, when it's new mouthpiece is Trump and Pence and Bannon.

I'm a Mormon, I find the erosion of people's faith and beliefs insidious. We are destroying ourselves by enacting a culture war and using Muslim refugees as scapegoats.

Interesting point on child refugees ^^ I'm not sure how I feel about that, but while it is wrong to demonize Muslims, admitting them remains a very real threat. It's like admitting people with tuberculosis or hiv. Yeah, it's mean to say no, but they present a danger.

I don't know that converting them to Christianity is the best thing. Just kinda seems odd ^^; but I do understand faith plays a vital role in many people's lives, offering hope and escape from the hardships of life. I just cry and speak to the void ^^

I find it interesting though that you are Mormon, but separate yourself from Christians ^^ Every Mormon I have met consider themselves Christians, much to the displeasure of most non-mormon Christians I've met.

maskedmelonpai
02-02-2017, 02:36 PM

lol ^^

I agree that the top need to to be prevented from amassing such a cookie pile ^^

Lune
02-02-2017, 02:37 PM

fantastic

Pokesan
02-02-2017, 04:18 PM
*FISTBUMP*

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/02/02/trump-said-hell-totally-destroy-the-johnson-amendment-what-is-it-and-why-do-people-care/#comments

*FISTBUMP*

Love the Washingtonpost for this one, even though I sort of despise their right leaning spins. This is really good blogging here! Great Analysis, spot on, glad to see SOME religious groups do not support this monster blindly.

you amended your johnson

e: melon help

maskedmelonpai
02-02-2017, 04:32 PM
you amended your johnson

e: melon help

I not touching it...

EDIT

you saying I have talent for emasculating people's? (*^^*)

mmmroo
02-02-2017, 07:58 PM
Trump should have banned CIA agents from operating inside the USA, that would do more for preventing terrorism than banning a bunch of third world countries who operate out of sand caves. 911 = CIA, Oklahoma bombing=CIA , JFK assassination =CIA.

Ban the CIA , problem solved.

bigjerry
02-02-2017, 08:01 PM
might solve the problem of having to seal up his wig every morning

AzzarTheGod
02-02-2017, 08:18 PM
Trump should have banned CIA agents from operating inside the USA, that would do more for preventing terrorism than banning a bunch of third world countries who operate out of sand caves. 911 = CIA, Oklahoma bombing=CIA , JFK assassination =CIA.

Ban the CIA , problem solved.

Man my Ziggy talking like he trappin out the bando with a fully loaded .45

who else is feeling that

Jesse Ventura tried to get a ruling on the TSA his entire case and ruling was sealed for security reasons. Fuck that I fly private (not kidding) I pay a few grand for a dear on a charter what about u shitbags?

mmmroo
02-02-2017, 11:50 PM

who else is feeling that

Jesse Ventura tried to get a ruling on the TSA his entire case and ruling was sealed for security reasons. Fuck that I fly private (not kidding) I pay a few grand for a dear on a charter what about u shitbags?

Sorry man I don't understand your comment.

bigjerry
02-03-2017, 12:16 AM
^i enjoyed both of those posts im a pretty complex individual

AzzarTheGod
02-03-2017, 01:45 AM
^i enjoyed both of those posts im a pretty complex individual

when the zigga was called a low funds shitbag that's when the zigga lost em.

fantastico that's what the bitches call me

Pokesan
02-03-2017, 01:55 AM

who else is feeling that

did not read

AzzarTheGod
02-03-2017, 02:06 AM
pokesan trying to shoot a fade, whoadie. What should I do?

U'd think seeing how angry jammer was destroyed (post participation decimated to below 1 post/wk) would put some slow in his step.

Ask where ur SORP boy is. I put em face down kayaking up a river.

If u got beef say my name dawg

Pokesan
02-03-2017, 02:18 AM
pokesan trying to shoot a fade, whoadie. What should I do?

U'd think seeing how angry jammer was destroyed (post participation decimated to below 1 post/wk) would put some slow in his step.

Ask where ur SORP boy is. I put em face down kayaking up a river.

If u got beef say my name dawg

is your name drugs?

drugs

AzzarTheGod
02-03-2017, 02:37 AM
nothing good can come from us engaging on these forums. U know it, I know it.

It's always been this way, and if u think imma let u break protocol now and pick up your rubber stamping of my posts n go home with it-- you got another thing coming pal.

My Bushido is strong

bigjerry
02-03-2017, 02:40 AM
new azzar is like the pit bull went and done got rabid

AzzarTheGod
02-03-2017, 02:45 AM
new azzar is like the pit bull went and done got rabid

He'll continue to rubber stamp 1 way or another

ask urself how many bothans have fallen to the pokesan-report banhammer. but I'm not afraid of u pokes I've been doing cocaine all day-- I'm ready for you.

*blows dust smoke in pokesan's face*

Pokesan
02-03-2017, 02:47 AM
all in the game yo

Ahldagor
02-03-2017, 09:47 AM
Ah. Cocaine explains the private jet throwdowns, but no maid service for that dusty domicile. Why waste the cocoaine on Pokes? Could've mixed it with your tooth paste.

pgerman
02-03-2017, 10:23 AM
already made 200k in the stock market since trump got in, 90% of that in the first week

Who really cares why?

Instead of crying about shit you don't understand, make the best of what you got

OR

Stay poor and keep on renting.

Liberal or not, Crybabies never win.

You know who doesn't give a shit about crybabies or people in general? Mexico, and every single country on that "Muslim" ban list.

Those people are sad because they cant COME to the USA. Not because they can't leave.
People talk a lot of shit on the USA, yet everyone in the whole world wants to come here.

Look at what people do, not what they say. There is a reason a fat american man can go to almost any country and pick out the hottest chick and marry them. BECAUSE LIVING IN THE USA IS BETTER.

If you don't like the USA and you live here and complain, its because your a dumb fuck. Some Chinese immigrant will gladly take your cry baby position in life and be a millionaire in one generation selling shoes out of the back of his van.

Asians have almost no physical advantages in life, yet they prosper in the USA with no issue.

The problem is not white , black or Mexican. The problem is if your a dumb lazy fuck, your a dumb lazy fuck.
No amount of college and "higher education " can fix a stupid person.

I feel like every statement here stands on its own.

Go fuck yourselves

Jorgam
02-03-2017, 10:44 AM
already made 200k in the stock market since trump got in, 90% of that in the first week

Who really cares why?

Instead of crying about shit you don't understand, make the best of what you got

OR

You know who doesn't give a shit about crybabies or people in general? Mexico, and every single country on that "Muslim" ban list.

Those people are sad because they cant COME to the USA. Not because they can't leave.
People talk a lot of shit on the USA, yet everyone in the whole world wants to come here.

Look at what people do, not what they say. There is a reason a fat american man can go to almost any country and pick out the hottest chick and marry them. BECAUSE LIVING IN THE USA IS BETTER.

If you don't like the USA and you live here and complain, its because your a dumb fuck. Some Chinese immigrant will gladly take your cry baby position in life and be a millionaire in one generation selling shoes out of the back of his van.

Asians have almost no physical advantages in life, yet they prosper in the USA with no issue.

The problem is not white , black or Mexican. The problem is if your a dumb lazy fuck, your a dumb lazy fuck.

Go fuck yourselves

Nice post. Congrats on your net gains!

Lune
02-03-2017, 09:00 PM

Who really cares why?

OR

Go fuck yourselves

Use your 200k on some remedial grammar school nurga you illiterate

AzzarTheGod
02-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Use your 200k on some remedial grammar school nurga you illiterate

With this type of posting by the big homey Lune people might get motivated to actually write posts and argue again on these forums.

Big things bros

Ahldagor
02-03-2017, 09:15 PM
I'd say luck, skill, and work ethic hold people back or raise them up. Regardless, responsibility is a must, but US culture did away with that shit with the baby boomers (folks fucking shit up right now) who think that freedom doesn't carry responsibility yet every critical thought regarding freedom says it does because it is a human and only human concept. Shit's fucked, fix it. Shit's fixed, fuck it up. USA all the way.

bigjerry
02-03-2017, 09:19 PM
With this type of posting by the big homey Lune people might get motivated to actually write posts and argue again on these forums.

Big things bros

yo dont pump up these little dicks like a ben carson inflatable tube mascot duke. if these cats 2 weak 2 speak board content stay mas fleek. i got forum bars that heat seek

digit lucky sevens content I contribute put u in heaven. employed and still post past eleven

AzzarTheGod
02-03-2017, 09:31 PM
yo dont pump up these little dicks like a ben carson inflatable tube mascot duke. if these cats 2 weak 2 speak board content stay mas fleek. i got forum bars that heat seek

digit lucky sevens content I contribute put u in heaven. employed and still post past eleven

my ace boom on point with the Carson ref-bizzas

lune said he retired, trump election fizzas

muslim ban what, milo yizzas

Aldaghor still legit posting, yes sizza

maerlith attention getting, no dizza

my swag on 100k, y2k rizza

big j n ATG the loccsta,

p99 forums, top fiya spitaz

*MIC DROP*

Whoooooooooooo

What up boy, atg kinda hot these days

overheat when i spit need 10 ice trays,

glock jerkin back, either that or the mac

prefer it in chrome, but take it if you got it in black

yo cut that off thats too many bars for this forum.

Nilstoniakrath
02-03-2017, 11:39 PM
You sound really angry and homosexually privileged.

says the tranny

bigjerry
02-03-2017, 11:48 PM
What up boy, atg kinda hot these days

overheat when i spit need 10 ice trays,

glock jerkin back, either that or the mac

prefer it in chrome, but take it if you got it in black

DAMN whole thing was hot but this was thermite to my beams boyo

Swish
02-04-2017, 12:00 AM
I want to live in a borderless society where we can all be poor and starving together. Refugees, rapists and uneducated religious nuts welcome.

Nilstoniakrath
02-04-2017, 01:24 AM
I want to live in a borderless society where we can all be poor and starving together. Refugees, rapists and uneducated religious nuts welcome.

I'd settle for not having my head severed from my body, being dropped into the sea in a cage, or bound and tied to a stake and set on fire

AzzarTheGod
02-04-2017, 01:58 AM
DAMN whole thing was hot but this was thermite to my beams boyo

*daps fist*

JurisDictum
02-04-2017, 05:07 AM

Who really cares why?

OR

Go fuck yourselves

First of all, I just want to say I don't believe you. At least, we didn't get the full story on "making 200k" (getting upticks on millions worth stock options isn't "making 200k" in the since most people understand that phrase)

Second, the 1% will always be 1% of the population. The top 20%, will always only be 20% of the population. All these arguments that everyone should do like them are bullshit excuses for a rigged economy that increasingly rewards inherited wealth over anything else. It's getting worse, not better.

And no, not everyone wants to live in America. Only people in shit hole countries immigrate here*, and its because our immigration policies are more lax. You sound like your living in the 80s back when people actually believed this crap...then they saw the impact on the policies neoliberals hawked.

There's nothing wrong with being a normal worker bee. You don't have a right to exploit normal people "because they dumb lulz." In time we will correct this class robbery that has taken place over the last 30 years...and before.

The only hope the aristocrates have, is keep us focused on fucking Abortion, Blacks, Muslims and Transgender bathrooms.

*generally speaking...obviously some come here for a job from other first world countries etc.

pgerman
02-04-2017, 11:59 AM
The only hope the aristocrates have, is keep us focused on fucking Abortion, Blacks, Muslims and Transgender bathrooms.

I accept your opinion and completely agree

If you feel like reading........

USA still rocks though, dont give a shit if its not the 80s

Nice wide roads. Shit that actually works. I've been all around the world many times over. There are spots of "super elite" nice areas around the world, but for the most part, its shit.

The only way for a globalist agenda to work, is to in-debt the US government to a point of hyper inflation, which enslaves the US taxpayer, which then causes "panic" votes to give up sovereignty one piece at a time.

So back to the basics, your screwed no matter what on the long view. Make the best of what we got until the next global meltdown . Paper money is a joke

JurisDictum
02-04-2017, 08:14 PM
If I Ivanka looked like some of these women above, there wouldn't be this aura of fascination surrounding her.

Nilstoniakrath
02-04-2017, 11:52 PM
If Ivanka looked like some of these women above, there wouldn't be this aura of fascination surrounding her.

well, duh, libturd womens are kinda beastly. I wanna Ivanka, on the other hand...

bigjerry
02-05-2017, 12:01 AM
RIP megalith

Ahldagor
02-05-2017, 02:07 AM
Gross. She's like a shell of a human...

Have you considered polyamory?

Nilstoniakrath
02-05-2017, 10:31 AM
Gross. She's like a shell of a human...

a hairy Reid in your, that's more of your thing

Xaanka
02-06-2017, 02:54 AM
i think we broke maerilith

bigjerry
02-06-2017, 03:05 AM
whoa ur not supposed to use that name it's a power word now

stick w/ megalith it's more accurate also

R Flair
02-07-2017, 01:37 AM
Bans the one's trying to come in, and deport the one's already here.

Make it so.