PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial Run Times Thread.

maerilith
02-01-2017, 02:54 PM
I got my pace down to 1.6km/11min from 1.6km/12min.

Big gains. Proud of myself.

Lost some hip fat though. Yoga pants won't stay up over my goblin belly, had to tuck my tank to keep my stretchmark scarred midriff from jiggling free. Any pointers here?

It seems like I'm retaining over 5lb water weight. Which sux. I keep chugging H2O. I sweat like a fat greasy Italian in the Amazon.

Tupakk
02-01-2017, 02:59 PM
Drink electrolites not water.

maerilith
02-01-2017, 03:02 PM
Drink electrolites not water.

You're deadly serious? Like I was told never to do that unless very active and athletic and actually showing signs of low sodium.

I don't get headaches or anything anymore, and when I ate a small portion of super salty Chinese food I retained a ludicrous amount of water until I had a bunch of diarrhea the next day.

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 03:07 PM
tell me more about your diarrhea you are very feminine

Tupakk
02-01-2017, 03:21 PM
Um you are being active you are running. I would do 4 parts E to 1 part H2O

And take some dietary supplements. You will lose it real fast.

maerilith
02-01-2017, 03:22 PM

You wan't to go fuck yourself bitch? Cuz that's what I don't give a shit about, fitting into stupid stereotypes pseudonymously.

This isn't the lunch table girl. Get a grip.

maerilith
02-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Um you are being active you are running. I would do 4 parts E to 1 part H2O

And take some dietary supplements. You will lose it real fast.

Yeah, I've been taking a full vit sup, + extra D, and occasionally B12. I have bad D and B12 deficiency. Maybe genetics. I'm not really sick sick. I'm weird, always anemia, always high white bloodcell, and gilbert's syndrom.

I'll def try to drink some more electrolytes, maybe I'm low on other stuff like potassium. I did have a full blood levels drawn for a bunch of stuff (very recently), though, they came back pretty smack in the norms. Kidneys and livers seems happy, so does bloodsugars.

Tupakk
02-01-2017, 03:30 PM
Just eat healthy and drink less. I wouldn't take to many drugs it will make u dependent. And when u get off it ur body will wilt so be aware.

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 03:34 PM
You wan't to go fuck yourself bitch? Cuz that's what I don't give a shit about, fitting into stupid stereotypes pseudonymously.

This isn't the lunch table girl. Get a grip.

but ur on a drug regimen designed to push you into a stereotype under a pseudonym tho

Pokesan
02-01-2017, 03:41 PM
no you're not

Pokesan
02-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Stop trollin my thread unless you have something to contribute towards improving running pace or health and fitnesses.

damn girl you don't gotta get all menopausal about it

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 04:23 PM
I'm not on a regimen anything. I have zero gonads. I need HRT to live, I'm not fucking with anything, it's all normal as fuck female ranges. Deal with it. This shit doesn't fuck with electrolytes anyway. Or make me suddenly pretty, or not wan't to discuss bodily functions relating to weird inflammation salt retention. U ever ave a period symptom or bad stomach cramps? Or bad migraines ... it sucks.

the level of insanity in this post is next level

u don't have monthly cycles bitch, there is no "period" to have "period symptoms". u feel like shit cuz ur popping mad pills and have missing body parts. ur not getting migraines because you're "female", ur getting debilitating side effects from your unnecessary meddling with your own homeostasis

i was a fedora once but i want Jesus back after witnessing what his absence does to the betacucks. fucking unholy

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 05:33 PM
1 medication, that is bioidentical to what my body produces, and was already produced and in my body before HRT isn't "fucking with things" it's just putting more oil in the engine so it goes vroom vroom.
https://youtu.be/6B-uLUrKar4

Pokesan
02-01-2017, 05:35 PM
no you're not

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 05:45 PM
i was just so dysphoric til i found marijuana man its my medicine

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 05:45 PM
^^ Jehovahs witnesses are weird as fuck B.

/pras DMT tho, ppl should do that, and hiawaska

@pokesan, I got fucking horrible symptoms of being a female, because, well, I've transitioned to female. It's life, but it's not as bad as being a smelly wookie. Would never go back. It's not all kittens and rainbows, but that doesn't mean it's not better, or hasn't helped me find happiness, what little there is in this world and fascist police state of a country.

There's also +'s to having transitioned, but this is a thread about running and yall got me ranting, and if u want to learn more about it, U can google on ur own, I made my point(s).

And this thread will probably just get deleted and I'll probably be banned at random soon anyway.

posts like this are why we voted trump. stay strong guys, the end is nigh

Pokesan
02-01-2017, 05:47 PM
no. you are not. that is not what is happening.

stop this.

Whirled
02-01-2017, 05:48 PM
http://sirbananas.com/nutritional-facts.php
good stuff^

Pokesan
02-01-2017, 05:49 PM
you may as well claim to have ovarian cancer

YOU HAVE NO UTERUS

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 05:49 PM
no. you are not. that is not what is happening.

stop this.

are you just posting gibberish or wot

Pokesan
02-01-2017, 05:51 PM
are you just posting gibberish or wot

i'm mad at how ridiculous maer is being (the period thing)

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 05:52 PM
i took these pills and heard on the teevee that men can be women so im a women

sry for wiggin out lol pms

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 05:55 PM
u dont know how bad it was b4 transition u dont know how happy i am *writes 75th suicide note*

Patriam1066
02-01-2017, 06:49 PM

LOL savage

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 07:01 PM
Also BigJ so triggered he blocks me on stream and then pms me here asking for more poetry.

uh what? steam?

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 07:08 PM
so where's the poetry?

Pokesan
02-01-2017, 07:23 PM
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/pms-after-hysterectomy/show/31119

PMS "LIKE" if you've experienced PMS you know what the symptoms are LIKE

SIMILAR

ANALOGOUS

NO ONE HAS CLAIMED THEY HAVE OVARIES OR A UTERUS OR A PERIOD

. PERIOD .

My boobs periodically hurt... I'm not having a period.

I'm having something LIKE, SIMILAIR, BUT NOT THE SAME, MAYBE RELATABLE, SUBJECTIVELY SO it when my body decides it's time.

http://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/showthread.php?t=361736

https://www.mylifestages.org/asktheexpert/QuestionAnswer.page?questionid=2742

https://www.mylifestages.org/asktheexpert/QuestionAnswer.page?questionid=2742

Front page of google is having my back on this one.

nice meltdown

Pokesan
02-01-2017, 07:33 PM
are too

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 07:36 PM
did not read

AzzarTheGod
02-01-2017, 07:44 PM
I block ppl on steam all the time it's steams fault for not having a stealth online mode where you can initiate messages/games while not appearing online.

steam block is good because it doesn't remove them from friends list (at least it didn't last year)

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 07:50 PM
literally no idea what you are talking about dude

idk why u think i'm some kind of sadist. my irrepressible empathy tears at my heart daily.

Pokesan
02-01-2017, 07:54 PM
im hungry for food i must be PMSing again

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 07:56 PM
estrotits and sissyclits

AzzarTheGod
02-01-2017, 07:57 PM
Point being though, if your triggered enough to block someone, but don't want to be friends anymore, why keep them at all?

I doubt bigJ is going to unblock me. He's pretty upset at me. I don't think bigJ has the capacity to love or empathize with someone.

Anyway I will write some poetry again when I'm not busy with other things and just refreshing this thread every once in awhile.

Not really. Think of it like just not picking up the cell-phone.

Steam creates an annoying window regardless if you're set to Away or Busy. U shouldn't be able to have 100 nerds take over your computer when you're just chilling.

As long as steam refuses to work on the design I'll keep using block. Ur taking it way too personal.

If block unadded people I probably wouldn't use it. I'd just tell em to piss off