PDA

View Full Version : let's talk about elf honor

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 12:54 PM
Elf Honor, the definition : Someone who takes p99 way to serious, even when box numbers are down in the 40's, they still won't join the top guild and do the content because being in zergs is wrong. People who think there is some kinda standard of character on elf sim, worries about what others think about him on elf sim, specially when box at 40 pop

now, let me tell u the truth about elf honor. it's a sickness, a sickness that creeps in when you are loosing, you tell yourself your the resistance, you tell yourself and build this fantasy illusion of yourself in the resistance and that your making a difference.

reality check, dead box, and even if it wasn't what kind of difference are you making on elf sim, do u tell ur mom about it? do u tell your dad how your elf honor intact, you never joined the "evil" guild that manages to accomplish shit?

or maybe your one of those people like vapo who repeats the phrase "your word is everything on everquest", who take elf honor to the extreme and hold it so dear its all you really got in your life, lashing out at every little thing you do wrong that upsets the elf honor levels around said person...... yea you need to cut the shit too homeboy. this fucking server is a joke and you're the reason people think so(not u specifically vapo just giving an example of someone who takes elf honor way to seriously).

so, what have we learned, elf honor. its really a sickness, not an honor. and alot of you have infected. it's time you guys learn a little fucking humility and stop building ur fucking elf honor levels up to epic ego preportions on this little 40 man shitbox. I swear if i run into one more person ingame who thumbs his nose at me im going to lose it. your thumbing your nose at me because my elf honor levels arn't as high as yours? lol

Cut it the fuck out, elf honor nerds. you have a disease and its incurable. But with the right amount of agatha dosage per day it can be kept in check, a simple joke here, a simple joke there, lighten the mood take u outa that elf honor immersion get u back on track as a normal human being

Smedy
02-01-2017, 02:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sEpT4uG.gif

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 02:13 PM
never seen a grown man fall asleep before? :) hi smedy.

enjoyed making that video with u, was literally life long dream to be made into smedy video, i show people in my cam chats the video all the time, they fucking love it.

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 02:16 PM
reddit bookmark

heartbrand
02-01-2017, 02:55 PM
If only Vapo cared about his word when he was wheelin away from GameStop with stolen money that he pegged on his co-worker

Xaanka
02-01-2017, 02:56 PM
reddit bookmark

Tassador
02-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Dude they don't want to play with you and who the fuck cares, get over it and find something else to waste your life on. Serious what is wrong with you???

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 03:23 PM
Dude they don't want to play with you and who the fuck cares, get over it and find something else to waste your life on. Serious what is wrong with you???

why are u so upset about thislol

heartbrand
02-01-2017, 03:33 PM
Ya never understood concept of elf honor. It's a video game. Who cares?

Drakaris
02-01-2017, 03:38 PM
That's a legit post Agatha. The flip side is that playing on this box is an investment of time for those who are otherwise not unemployed or in the same Timezone.

I would say apex is the only guild that hasn't cucked members on gear and yet people like your bro are screaming "evil Zerg". That was Empire and its gone after gearing aim chats inner core. Let's make R99 great again!

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Ya never understood concept of elf honor. It's a video game. Who cares?

its a serious disease, that has infected dozens, sometimes a couple of dozen when the pop rises to 50

Beastagoog
02-01-2017, 03:46 PM
Anyonr playing this server at this point with any serious intent iys not called elf honor its called fuckiny obsessed.

It's a sickness, you're right on that point. It's a sickness of not knowing how to let go and move on.

The brain is wired to make the best of a worse situation so even when there is 40 people on (and prob 25% of that been boxed) people still come up with excuses as to why they still pnuch in 20-80hrs of time in this game.

I do it coz my pals still play here
I do it coz I love it
I do it coz I enjoy it
I do it coz it gives me fulfillment

Sure, some of them mighy be slightly true -- but in reality it's just people trying to self convince themselves of something they already know deep in their hearts. That is that its over.

Clinging on 2 ur pixels like thrashing in your death bed as an 80 year old man trying to hold on to something that is gone already.

(It actually truely is a sickness of the mind)

Tassador
02-01-2017, 03:53 PM
I care man. You are in one of the most beautiful places in the world and you sit in your fucking house popping pills standing on a soap box talking about how you never stole a freight train and should be given a second, third, fourth, chance. Get the fuck out there already. It's going to pass you and your brother right the fuck by!

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 04:45 PM
I care man. You are in one of the most beautiful places in the world and you sit in your fucking house popping pills standing on a soap box talking about how you never stole a freight train and should be given a second, third, fourth, chance. Get the fuck out there already. It's going to pass you and your brother right the fuck by!

u do realize im living my dream life right now, right? nothing is passing me by? wtf? lol.

The only thing that matters to me is spending time with my brother right now with the time we got left, and he doesn't want to do anything but play EQ. so im going to play EQ. and im going to love it, you know why? cause im playing with my brother. the only person that matters to me.

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 04:46 PM
does he have a fatal disease or is this some weird codependence thing

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 04:59 PM
does he have a fatal disease or is this some weird codependence thing

thats his bis if he wants to share with you. All i care about is spending time with my brother.

Something gets in the way of that, well.

Tassador
02-01-2017, 05:30 PM
If you're living your dream you're ignorant and have really low goals in life. Why would you and your brother actually see the world with mommy/daddy money; when you can sit in a room and talk to your brother through texts on drugs.

Jazzy
02-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Would love a night on the town with the boca bros

Come visit europe and lets do this

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 06:17 PM
If you're living your dream you're ignorant and have really low goals in life. Why would you and your brother actually see the world with mommy/daddy money; when you can sit in a room and talk to your brother through texts on drugs.

I have been to every coast, i been to bermuda, i been to aus, manilla, i have been places lol, we have several houses in manchester, MA where my family was originally from/settled when we got off the mayflower boats.

I just dont understand your reasoning, im not living my life if im not traveling? Thats all i do for fun is travel, between trips i save up. next cruise i take will be to the bahamas i never been. my last cruise was bermuda. How exactly am i not living my life? Because the times inbetween im not traveling im playing EQ im wasting it? ur winning at trolling i hope, cause i really hope u dont actually feel this way lol.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 06:18 PM
playing EQ to occupy my time instead of spending money everyday on entertainment is how i save for my cruises... lol???

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 06:21 PM
i just got back last summer from a cruise that went to canada and alaska. lol, its kinda my thing, i love to take cruise, i love room service, and its not just cruises, my next really big oversea's trip after the bahamas(im taking a cheap 2 week cruise) im actually looking to go to dubai, ever since i seen the luxury hotels being put up i have been wanting to go, im hoping to go this time next year when i have the money saved up, i wana get in before it possibily becomes dangerous for westerners. from the pictres it looks so beautiful and luxurious. can't wait honestly.

Tassador
02-01-2017, 07:31 PM
Dude your everyday entertainment is 20 hours of eq or crying about eq.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 07:33 PM
Dude your everyday entertainment is 20 hours of eq or crying about eq.

wierd, cause i been gone from this server since my brother joined empire, i have returned maybe 100 times to log in since? its been a year and 3 months pal. lol.

sorry if it seemed that way, i just rub people the wrong way i guess. lul. some reason people on the internet feel very mad at me over words. or something, i dno.

Tassador
02-01-2017, 07:46 PM
Shut the fuck up egg.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 08:16 PM
Shut the fuck up egg.

yessa massah. what dolphins jersey should i buy btw? promised myself id get one if they made it 2 the playoffs, i don't watch football, who's the most hated on the team/noone buys jersey, also are they cheaper?

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 08:57 PM
see new bill burr re: cruises

floating trailer park suits u

naw, made the mistake of going carnival once, my last one to canada and alaska, never again, it was 2 grand cheaper, and u could tell. real real trailer trash.

I have always sailed with Norwegian cruise lines, they go from anywhere double to 4x the price of the same cruise carnival offers, but its way nicer, every floor is only 8 cabins, and you have 2 butlers per floor. everything is clean and nice. to make a comparison.

carnival cruise lines is the TGIF Fridays of cruise lines, looks cool, but upon further inspection you can really see the shit on everything. when you pull up to the bar there are underage girls flirting with old fat men buying them drinks. you can see the buttcracks. The people working there are all on cocaine or something.

Norwegian cruise lines is like Ruth's Chris Steak House, its plain yet elegant, everything is super clean, everyone is formal. the food is way better. There are no college kids shitting everything up, it's just adults trying to enjoy a relaxing vacation. The staff is incredibly hospitable, like they where trained/have degree's in hospitality right down to the person bringing you drinks on deck.

seriously if you have not gone on a Norwegian cruise do it, also never go carnival unless ur a college kid looking to do stupid college kid shit.

Tune
02-01-2017, 09:33 PM
or maybe your one of those people like vapo who repeats the phrase "your word is everything on everquest", who take elf honor to the extreme and hold it so dear its all you really got in your life, lashing out at every little thing you do wrong that upsets the elf honor levels around said person...... yea you need to cut the shit too homeboy. this fucking server is a joke and you're the reason people think so(not u specifically vapo just giving an example of someone who takes elf honor way to seriously).[/SIZE][/B]

so you would lie cheat and steal in a video game but not real life?

how is that any different than swiping a 20$ from your friend, mom, dad, that took them 1 hour to get that 20$

elf honor? its call honor, and your a piece of shit

Cwall 146.0
02-01-2017, 09:46 PM
you have been banned on this video game more than anyone else tune

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 09:48 PM
kek kek, thx for the new computers nihilum. kek kek. and yea, you guys deserved everything i did to nihilum. yawl where some foul ass mother fuckers.

"wait we don't want agatha to have a 2nd cloak of flames do we?"

the day i realized what time it was tuney, and realized i was just another pawn, not your friend, an ends to a means. Thats all i was. You where never our friends to begin with. your really good at convincing people you are. But when it gets down to it, and u have to make the hard choices, like bending to the will of people who just started playing with u and using some manna robe excuse to kick us.

kek kek, like anyone believes it was over a manna robe ninja loot, you where feeling the pressure from all these nobodies that wanted me gone, and u cast me aside after 4 years of every day 12 hour a day sessions. so don't go fucking talking to me about how im a piece of shit... friendo....

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Vapo just as guilty too, he let friends push me and jupe out of friends too.

and hey, i know im not the best person on the game, but do i know im nowhere near the worst, or even close. and i know damn well sure i didn't deserve a kick from <friends> nor <tempest/apex>, you just felt the pressure of nobodies and u sold your "friends" out to relieve the pressure.

I don't fault you, when u literally hold urself to elf honor on elf sim world your going to have to take the high road, and i certainly am not the high road. although i am high. just not on your road. you dig?

irregardless i'd still play with you and vapo again. We both know what really happened, we both know it's on me to forgive you, and i have. im long past holding grudges over everquest.

You and vapo where some of the nicest and best people to play with. you guys just caved to outside pressure. and for someone with elf honor. thats very easy to fall victim to, cause there are alot more "regular" folks than "elf honor" folks, and you let the regular folks push me out.

LostCause
02-01-2017, 10:05 PM
holy fucking drugs

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 10:12 PM
holy fucking drugs

Thats just truth, you must not be used to it or something. You must be one of those alternate fact mother fuckers. The truth staring you right in the face but it's not coming from your "trusted" source of information, therefore null and void.

However if you wern't just an anon troll with the tired comeback of "drugs" and where a normal person you would have met me on red99, since i have played with everyone and you'd know what i speak is gospel. I done a lot of dirt but its never been unprovoked.

Make me feel like im just a pawn in the machine, ya ill stiff ya, ya ill snatch ya. ya ill take my fill.

Let me carry your guild through the day keeping your guild afloat and then try to talk shit to me in front of everyone on a raid, ill make sure something goes missing. shit i might even delete it, or give it away like i did the green scale.

All day everyday, make the same choice over again. The only thing different i would do would be not to trust you and help you as much, i shoulda played you like you played me and went tit for tat on stuff. instead i just helped u as much as u needed, which was much more than i needed(tune).

sober 1 year 4 months on the 12th.

syztem
02-01-2017, 11:22 PM
kek kek, thx for the new computers nihilum. kek kek. and yea, you guys deserved everything i did to nihilum. yawl where some foul ass mother fuckers.

"wait we don't want agatha to have a 2nd cloak of flames do we?"

the day i realized what time it was tuney, and realized i was just another pawn, not your friend, an ends to a means. Thats all i was. You where never our friends to begin with. your really good at convincing people you are. But when it gets down to it, and u have to make the hard choices, like bending to the will of people who just started playing with u and using some manna robe excuse to kick us.

kek kek, like anyone believes it was over a manna robe ninja loot, you where feeling the pressure from all these nobodies that wanted me gone, and u cast me aside after 4 years of every day 12 hour a day sessions. so don't go fucking talking to me about how im a piece of shit... friendo....

regarding the manna robe, i like busby and his actual main shaman who i won't name but, it was totally all about the manna robe right i mean check this convo out, srry to drag rag and stuff into the convo from ss but i found this gem while looking for something else the other day

http://i.imgur.com/q09vdaG.jpg

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 11:33 PM
i will accept a formal apology from u at any time tune. but consider yourself already forgiven, i do realize the pressure the people who hated me put on you.

And it was a easy out. to blame the manna robe theft on us. and get us out of your way. I might have done the same thing. Cause i don't have elf honor, i don't believe in it.

But here you are a man of cloth(elf armor lol) exposed as the person you really are.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 11:39 PM
havin good snortle right now tune walked right into this, walked up in this forum holier than thou and then had the rug pulled right from under him.

EXPOSED

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 11:56 PM
annnd thats the last time tune will ever talk about having elf honor again. or reply to any of my threads. cause i stay with the crossover.

when it comes to ball tune, im always going to dunk on you.

Cwall 146.0
02-02-2017, 12:22 AM
tune has no elf honor considering he has been permabanned on over 10 different occasions

Cwall 146.0
02-02-2017, 12:22 AM
If only Vapo cared about his word when he was wheelin away from GameStop with stolen money that he pegged on his co-worker

good post needs more mention

AzzarTheGod
02-02-2017, 12:38 AM
tune has no elf honor considering he has been permabanned on over 10 different occasions

This Tune is a shitbag and I'll assail whatever crew he's a part of.

heartbrand
02-02-2017, 12:41 AM
Tune has played with people with very high elf honor both in Norrath and IRL such as

Nizzarr (permabanned for RMT, exploitation, robbed his guild bank on blue server)

Ender (banned on three separate occasions for hacking, deleting and stripping other people's characters)

Rallyd (banned for cheating on multiple accounts)

Arzak (abused dev position for benefit of guild)

Vaporize (thief IRL, banned in game for RMT)

Vyrenoth (attempted to murder someone IRL with a mace)

Dekadenz (lost fiancé over Everquest and banned in game for RMT)

HPT (banned for MQ)

Tehruoh (banned for RMT, tried trading his girlfriends nude pics to nizzarr for loot)

Mendan (banned for RMT)

Ruban (European)

Strydur (Abuses horse steroids)

Ordaga (fired from subway for skipping work to attend 10am faydedar raid)

Cyren (banned for RMT)

Zarah (banned for RMT)

AzzarTheGod
02-02-2017, 12:47 AM
^ MIC DROP

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 01:13 AM
i honestly cannot believe i made a thread called elf honor, and then tune comes in here saying he's got some.

first off, LOL elf honor doesn't exist.

and number 2, what the fuck where you thinking coming in here and trying to say you have some.

What the fuuuuuck, this guy leads the top guild on this server? LOL

bigjerry
02-02-2017, 01:19 AM
Ordaga (fired from subway for skipping work to attend 10am faydedar raid)

is this a real thing

Beastagoog
02-02-2017, 01:31 AM
Tehruoh (banned for RMT, tried trading his girlfriends nude pics to nizzarr for loot)

Lol and red99 delivers again. God bless you red99.

Beastagoog
02-02-2017, 01:32 AM

Lol.

Doors
02-02-2017, 01:55 AM
No reason not to recruit every warm body still playing here. This box has about 19 people left playing on it.

Beastagoog
02-02-2017, 01:58 AM
I have nudes of her ( sealer traded her a heiro cloak)

Was it even any good?

Smedy
02-02-2017, 02:48 AM
never seen a grown man fall asleep before? :) hi smedy.

enjoyed making that video with u, was literally life long dream to be made into smedy video, i show people in my cam chats the video all the time, they fucking love it.

love you too duckman but get ur shit together and logoff forever until they wipe, then make your glorious return

Nirgon
02-02-2017, 03:26 AM
Strydur has a tribal face tatoo like Mike Tyson.

He spits when he talks he fucks anything that walks.

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 03:38 AM
love you too duckman but get ur shit together and logoff forever until they wipe, then make your glorious return

i been gone, and my shit is squarely tightened down lol. I'm back to play with my bro.

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 10:37 AM
need a special forum for dunks, been saying it a long time. it would be alll my posts too.

Eslade
02-02-2017, 10:44 AM
Need to implementa way to voteppost/tthreads into a greatest hits type of thin.

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 10:50 AM
Need to implementa way to voteppost/tthreads into a greatest hits type of thin.

yup, need a hall of fame.

this one would be sitting right next to my "this one too duke" post. among many others.

fiegi
02-02-2017, 04:55 PM
amazing thread

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 09:37 PM
[QUOTE=Drakaris;2458993
I would say apex is the only guild that hasn't cucked members on gear ![/QUOTE]

might want to ask around make some inquiries why certain people where awarded certain heads and then when last person(who told us what the plan was) recieved his head, the DKP system was set in place, and the doze/tears where set that people with the stuff already would be the first ones to recieve them, basically some really shady shit went down in apex, and shit didn't just happen out of thin air. if you can remember back to who was the last person who got a head without dkp. u will understand.

apex defiently cucks its members lol. and there is a reason why recruitment levels are down. i looked into your alt raid dkp loot rules and it has tunes dirty fingers all over em. i wonder why they would make it so 2nd and 3rd alts and loot directly over head of a new recruit, sounds counter productive.

heartbrand
02-02-2017, 10:07 PM
Red Dawn was pure dkp and Juggzmcgee got the most gear

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 10:10 PM
red dawn was probably the most legit guild ever. Was never in. but def saw and heard what was going on, HB one of the most solid guild leaders to come across this server.

what the staff did to him cutting off double exp right as he was making headway to actually contend they turned off double exp. 2 weeks after red dawn disbanded the exp bonus came back.

probably the biggest fuck u/corruption arzak has ever pulled.

El Camacho
02-03-2017, 12:00 AM
Let me see if I got this right.

The majority of the server doesn't want to associate with you, so they must be infected with elf honor? Yet you are one of the most helpful people of all time (MHPOAT), but have legions of haters, the likes of which are some of the most notorious cheaters, but elf honor is the problem.

This server is notorious for toxic enemies joining together to feed pixel lust. Can't imagine what anyone would have to do to get the entire server pissed.

For the record, I have zero problems grouping with you. Just know you are on the crazy side, but not likely of the macequest variety. Right?

Beastagoog
02-03-2017, 02:36 AM
red dawn was probably the most legit guild ever. Was never in. but def saw and heard what was going on, HB one of the most solid guild leaders to come across this server.

what the staff did to him cutting off double exp right as he was making headway to actually contend they turned off double exp. 2 weeks after red dawn disbanded the exp bonus came back.

probably the biggest fuck u/corruption arzak has ever pulled.

isnt that how nilly took over the server too?

lol

Beastagoog
02-03-2017, 02:37 AM
always thought it was funny the nilly boys act like they the whiteknights, and rightful owners of the server but they just as bad as any other group.

TheDuck
02-03-2017, 03:00 AM
always thought it was funny the nilly boys act like they the whiteknights, and rightful owners of the server but they just as bad as any other group.

When i was officer of azrael, i worked for 4 weeks pushing timers into fuck off times, had my spies in nihilum telling me the strain of having to stay logged in 12 hours to wait for dragons apposed to a 3 hour clear was killing them since they had been doing it so long.

took me 4 weeks and alot of training of azrael in pvp how to run the clock and not win but just run the clock, the most energy i have ever put into anything ever. trying to convince lite not to slam our dick in the door, remain to fight and posture and run the clock on mobs. 4 weeks, 12 hour days.

i woke up after 4 weeks of 12 hour days pushing timers to a message that the server had been reset and that classic had random outages and that every random some odd days the server would be reset/world shake.................

The server never reset for another 2 years after that. and i realized it was futile, joined nihilum. This is garage box, whoever has the most money or influence wins. it has nothing to do with strength of guild or sheer force of will. when it gets down to it. its who wants to spend money, who wants to do the most dirt and who can talk to GM's into favoring you over the other guys( all things i told tune and vapo, they could have been running there own guild 4 years ago, but they never took me seriously. they had to literally wait until there was no more people on the server willing to scum to be able to take the top spot of the server)

AzzarTheGod
02-03-2017, 04:34 AM
When i was officer of azrael, i worked for 4 weeks pushing timers into fuck off times, had my spies in nihilum telling me the strain of having to stay logged in 12 hours to wait for dragons apposed to a 3 hour clear was killing them since they had been doing it so long.

took me 4 weeks and alot of training of azrael in pvp how to run the clock and not win but just run the clock, the most energy i have ever put into anything ever. trying to convince lite not to slam our dick in the door, remain to fight and posture and run the clock on mobs. 4 weeks, 12 hour days.

i woke up after 4 weeks of 12 hour days pushing timers to a message that the server had been reset and that classic had random outages and that every random some odd days the server would be reset/world shake.................

The server never reset for another 2 years after that. and i realized it was futile, joined nihilum. This is garage box, whoever has the most money or influence wins. it has nothing to do with strength of guild or sheer force of will. when it gets down to it. its who wants to spend money, who wants to do the most dirt and who can talk to GM's into favoring you over the other guys( all things i told tune and vapo, they could have been running there own guild 4 years ago, but they never took me seriously. they had to literally wait until there was no more people on the server willing to scum to be able to take the top spot of the server)

agatha soundin like nostradamus. this boi lucid af.

LostCause
02-03-2017, 11:29 AM
play another game with you're brother he doesn't want to then delete his chars and make him move on....

if he gets mad beat his ass like a normal older brother would do and move the fuck on.

rollin5k
02-03-2017, 11:44 AM
I wonder if program could get grant money for this mental institution that is red 99

rollin5k
02-03-2017, 11:44 AM
R o g e a n*

rollin5k
02-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Btw read every word of this content

Bazia
02-03-2017, 03:33 PM

had a scumbag do this to me while I was working part time at a local bar over the summer

he got fired because the manager wasn't an idiot

feels good knowing poor pieces of shit deserve to be in the gutter

TheDuck
02-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Pretty sure the only item they got worth shit was a rez stick heartbrand awarded to himself because he said he deserved it.

what i meant was, RD was actively recruiting and had teams of officers and regular members PLing and gearing new players by the dozens, soon as the exp was turned off, everyone quit. was real sad thing to see.

heartbrand
02-03-2017, 06:14 PM
Pretty sure the only item they got worth shit was a rez stick heartbrand awarded to himself because he said he deserved it.

1) Considering I got 0 items in RD, I did deserve it, it was going to be used for ToV PoM which turned out to not be needed anyway.

2) We got sky bow, CoF's, Shield of Immaculate [worth about $300 I hear?] etc.

I lost a lot of money on RD. RIP

TheDuck
02-03-2017, 07:10 PM
you tried HB, and it was a good effort. honestly i consider the exp bonus being taken away right as you where bringing dozens of new people to the server to be one the biggest scandals involving corruption when it comes to ingame effect. what they did to your guild was unforgivable.