PDA

View Full Version : All of thunderdome quiet

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 03:23 AM
hoping jupe doesn't realize that they are all laughing at us both. lol. Hilarious.

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 03:25 AM
haha ya

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 03:25 AM
i know the outcome, cause i know jupe personally, and i know his issues, autism with ODD(oppositional defiant disorder). basically the more i push the more he is going to go into the hands of thunderdome, and away from me.

I know exactly what im doing. You can set a watch to him he's that regimented in his ways because of the autism, and when i say autism i dont mean downy down big brow, im talking aspergers level/savant. he is a very smart guy but the social cues fly right over his head. like the fact that people are actively blocking him from playing video games with me. he just doesn't understand why someone would get a kick out of that.

I hope u all in thunderdome keep cucking him real good. you guys just cost him his brother.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 03:27 AM
if i was <apex> you could be picking this apart and eventually get jupe to leave. effectively killing the resistance.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 03:30 AM
Do we need pictures of jupe? yall want to make some meme's. want to see what that voice comes out of?

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 03:32 AM
hey jupe, remember when u came into my room this morning asking about ur boils behind ur ear because you havn't showered and your glasses are irritating it? remember when i touched ur ear with my bare hand to bend back so i could get a better look and tell u if it was ok or not?

don't expect to ever come to me and ask me for help with something like that ever again. man you have no idea what u have done.

Rage16
02-01-2017, 05:15 AM
Seek help immediately

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 05:42 AM
Seek help immediately

don't worry i called my mom

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 06:05 AM
"you can hold down half our guilds DPS and bring ur cleric/buffers/porters, hand out free lodi shit all day, but your brother, no he can't join. nothing personal"

just doesn't cut it TD. and my brother will realize that eventually. if not already. And you know what if i wasn't here he woulda just let it slide cause you guys got him under some kinda spell. but he is slowly realizing im right. and you guys have lost out on one of ur main cucks.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 06:20 AM
reguardless the characters will be retired. and i will prove to him that u will boot him as soon as he doesnt have any lvl 60s and that its all about getting a laugh about splitting us up, until he is no use to you.

AzzarTheGod
02-01-2017, 06:34 AM
it sounds like ur beef is with TD.

this escalated p quick.

I think TD should let you on in some capacity, but to come back to EQ and expect Jupe to bail from the game hes obviously addicted to, ESPECIALLY with the current state of the server, is not reasonable.

AzzarTheGod
02-01-2017, 06:37 AM
I don't know the TD politics. But I do think its scummy to not allow you into the guild in any way shape or form under even certain conditions that you'd agree to.

It sounds like the special Discord channel was already <TD> taking steps towards that end, I'd say they need to work it out and let you in the guild unless they have a really serious problem with you. Like you stripped someone, etc.

If its just bullshit reasons then fuck TD.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 06:50 AM
i'd like someone to point to one instance where i have a problem with someone in TD? seriously. i can't even name the people in TD, so how the fuck does someone have a problem with me? i have like 2 legit complaints that ill admit to, i ninja looted from nihilum after being cucked for nizzars 5 new alts on my COFs, and then in <friends> i looted a green scale on a raid i was leading, not on, leading, and then deluxeee showed up outa nowhere 3 days after RMTing his shit and everyone was like give him the epic piece, so i gave it away at the NFP bank.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 06:52 AM
I don't know the TD politics. But I do think its scummy to not allow you into the guild in any way shape or form under even certain conditions that you'd agree to.

It sounds like the special Discord channel was already <TD> taking steps towards that end, I'd say they need to work it out and let you in the guild unless they have a really serious problem with you. Like you stripped someone, etc.

If its just bullshit reasons then fuck TD.

thats exactly it, there is no specific thing other than people who have some kinda preconcieved notion of me who have never met me nor played with me. because if they had they'd know im a great player. and yes i do like to troll. but what the fuck, are u some kinda pussy, u gonna get mad over a simple troll, deny entry to someones brother over that?

get over yourselves.

Swish
02-01-2017, 06:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/55DBx68.gif

TheDuck
now if u want to point out that i make big public spectacles of shit that is fucked up, your god damned right. im no cuck. i bring it front and god damned center.

And thats the real reason u dont want me. is cause i can see the bullshit, and i will call the bullshit.

Swish
Agatha came to play cards ^^

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 07:12 AM
Agatha came to play cards ^^

your god damned right :)

https://youtu.be/dy_DASt7hDs

hurt
02-01-2017, 07:16 AM
https://i.imgur.com/K1b5VRD.jpg

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 07:23 AM
https://i.imgur.com/K1b5VRD.jpg

perfect, u shoulda seen what was going down in my house 10 minutes ago, my whole family showed up and we got in a fight over thunderdome/everquest LOL

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 07:28 AM
Agatha, you're annoying to be guilded with. That's the bottom line. That's the truth.

The problem is you're not funny, but you're always trying to get a laugh. Usually by running someone else's jokes into the ground by trying to piggy back on the idea. Your perception of all of this is skewed because you're on opiates.

Doesn't matter that you have good play time or that you're helpful/charitable when it suits you. None of that shit makes up for your grating personality. It just doesn't.

You need a fucking reality check dude.

who are u again lol

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 07:29 AM
i have never played with casey before. never. lol.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 07:30 AM
but he's not wrong. but he's not totally right. just the sensitive types or the people who don't know how to use mute have problem with me. you know.

the ones that take EQ to serious and freak out when something mean is said about them? thats basically what ur saying here, my jokes arnt funny they are hurtful? did u fuck up a pull and i hurt ur feelings infront of everyone? did u cry? lol.

jesus fucking christ smh

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 07:31 AM
basically what ur getting at is, TD doesnt know how to use mute buttons, and or are overly sensitive to what some voice comes out of there speakers/headphones. is that a correct assumption?

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 07:50 AM
yea thats what i thought, i have had no direct connection with any of TD members in over the year and 3 months i have been quit. and i don't even know them besides a few, and they never had problems with me. so the only reason for me not being allowed in is because "i might cause problems".

and the reason i might "cause problems" is because there is obviously something they dont want me to see. that i'd bring to the forums. maybe some kinda RMT racket or something. i dno. but for the life of me i dont know a single person in TD besides karsten and aesop, and i was under the impression i was fine with them, fine with juicy, i figured krazy was ok with me too. we been in tons of guilds, we are in private chat together.

the only person i have ever had a problem with in TD is jah and really it wasnt a big deal.
so what is the real reason im being cucked. is it because im going to see what ur doing to my brother? and im going to ask him to hold back on how much he is contributing?

AzzarTheGod
02-01-2017, 08:01 AM
Casey is a dickhead

But really give yourself some breathing room man.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 08:20 AM
Casey is a dickhead

But really give yourself some breathing room man.

it's all been figured out. Thanks for your help chum.

necro316
02-02-2017, 07:22 AM
no casey is 100% spot on agatha

you are never funny

syztem
02-02-2017, 08:22 AM
no casey is 100% spot on agatha

you are never funny

stop poppin so many drugs loser, go back to blue. do you even play on red anymore?

El Camacho
02-02-2017, 09:53 AM
i have never played with casey before. never. lol.

but you have litterally helped every single player on the server lever up, gear up, raid, etc.

How can you now say you have not played with someone?

signed,

Confused.

syztem
02-02-2017, 10:06 AM
Casey quit before I even started playing, think he came back once when he re-made the gazette 2-3 times. as far as im concerned, casey only knows agatha through 3rd and 4th people++ and we all know how that goes, story changes from one person to the next. Glad you played with him pre-kunark era, that was what 6 years ago? you surely know who/what he is like now. You have it down perfect. Or is it just because of reading discord chat? you know nothing. go ask someone who agatha played with over a year ago for more insight.

heartbrand
02-02-2017, 10:24 AM
The idea of Agatha is funny, because essentially his life is a joke and he treats it as such by using opiates.

But he's not actually funny or cool. He's obnoxious.

I dunno about obnoxious, but the rest is pretty spot on. I think the only two people who ever triggered me on this server were Lite and Abysal for being impossible to deal with for purposes of trying to work together to contest.

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 10:34 AM
seriously i gaurentee u casey has never played with me. if he did it was never direct contact just in some zerg guild where he formed an opinion of me while 50 of us chatted and trolled eachother apparently and i just wasn't funny enough.

Also he doesn't like me based off my life choices, which have no bearing on the game. do i sit down and let people walk over me like a bitch? no sir i do not. And you literally sound like a bitch, im going to show you.

The idea of Agatha is funny, because essentially his life is a joke and he treats it as such by using opiates.

But he's not actually funny or cool. He's obnoxious.

This quote could have been lifted directly from a womans mouth talking about her sister she is jealous of. Seriously. you have a very feminine/pussy view point. also you hold yourself higher over me based on my life choices, yet here you are, on the same level with me, conversing. and what it gets down to is i have more lvl 60's than you. thats the game. so you keep worrying about who is to loud and upsets your perfect balance of autism to where you cant game right with me next to you. fucking wierdo.

Agatha, you're annoying to be guilded with. That's the bottom line. That's the truth.

The problem is you're not funny, but you're always trying to get a laugh. Usually by running someone else's jokes into the ground by trying to piggy back on the idea. Your perception of all of this is skewed because you're on opiates.

Doesn't matter that you have good play time or that you're helpful/charitable when it suits you. None of that shit makes up for your grating personality. It just doesn't.

You need a fucking reality check dude.

First off, this statement further proves my own point. biting other peoples material? red flag, anyone who knows me knows i run my own shit and my own material. noone is like me. second, i never piggy back off anyone. everyone is on my back. thats just how shit happens. im not an inviting mother fucker, it just happens cause everyone sucks. they end up on my back. my perception is skewed but not because of opiates sir, i have been sober for 1 year 4 months in a few days. my grating personality? like being someone who attacks someone on a forum who he doesn't even know? get real nerd

I've been guilded with you multiple times. You are desperately unfunny and unpleasant to be around.

Stop using opiates, do more psychedelics.

List them, guild leaders, your character names. times encountered. what my main was. you seem to have a really low opinion of me, you must know what character i was playing at the time i was in your guild right? whats my porters name(if you where in my guild and needed a port i got you one). ill wait.

I dunno about obnoxious, but the rest is pretty spot on. I think the only two people who ever triggered me on this server were Lite and Abysal for being impossible to deal with for purposes of trying to work together to contest.

ok say heartbrand is right, take away the obnoxious part. anyone who's every played with heartbrand know's he's a hardass and holds himself above everyone who doesn't fit his cookie cutter image of what a game should and shouldn't do, also let me take this time to point out me and heartbrand where duo partners when the server launched 1-50. so i must not have been all that bad. so much so we where friends and had access to eachothers accounts. of course he took my manastone. they dont call him heartjew for nothing.

But yes, is this really all you got? i mean if you where trolling and looking for some long winded response you got one, but i have a feeling you where trying to make valid points, none of which hold true. g`day sir. I SAID G`day SIR

heartbrand
02-02-2017, 10:53 AM
I get frustrated with ppl who take a video game too seriously and don't want to just team up to PvP the other team.

Platexchange
02-02-2017, 02:19 PM
I've played emu for a long time now. Most people know me as a warm body paladin most days, which doesn't bother me. I can safely say I've been guilted with the majority of people on this server. My experience with Agatha has been 50/50. Some days he's pretty cool and helpful. Then you see his drug induced alter ego. The one who would come in to team speak and find out where we were leveling and a minute later banksy would magically appear and kill the croots. Best friend quit because of it. Truth is, it's a game like hb said, but when you so drugs and make the game unenjoyable for others it's hard to imagine that in any guild. TLDR wait for pantheon

Shody

Tassador
02-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Lol your best friend quit eq because he got pk'ed. Get a grip kid lol :)

Platexchange
02-02-2017, 02:50 PM
Pk'd? Yeah. But when the leaders of a guild tell you to get 60 and you get griefed for a week by your own guildmate, I don't blame him. Once again just a game

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 02:55 PM
I've played emu for a long time now. Most people know me as a warm body paladin most days, which doesn't bother me. I can safely say I've been guilted with the majority of people on this server. My experience with Agatha has been 50/50. Some days he's pretty cool and helpful. Then you see his drug induced alter ego. The one who would come in to team speak and find out where we were leveling and a minute later banksy would magically appear and kill the croots. Best friend quit because of it. Truth is, it's a game like hb said, but when you so drugs and make the game unenjoyable for others it's hard to imagine that in any guild. TLDR wait for pantheon

Shody

calling bullshit on this, believe it or not. We have never spied for each other intentionally nor have i ever had any secret alts and killed my guildies. Although i do know people who do. The reason u might feel that way is cause i like to troll that i do, and i like to play off peoples fears of me doing something stupid. when i never have. its funny. Also im going to have to call bullshit on Banksy pvping, let alone setting up an ambush.

sorry, but thats pure slander and everyone knows banksy doesn't pvp, nor would he go thru the motions just to set you up. rofl. also if your friend quit the server over PVP, he is exactly the type of people im saying are the problem. not me. If everyone was just like m in the guild noone would have any hurt feelings because there are no feelings to hurt. im able to remove myself emotionally from a game that deserves none of my emotion. obviously many cant and that is a problem, causes conflict. but thats on the nerds who are overly sensitive to deal with. put me on mute, ignore me, do something, its not up to me to change my playstyle to fit your autistic needs.

GL HF.

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 02:58 PM
I think thats the funniest thing is people think we have spied, or cared to spy. lol. it's never happened but its always the #1 thing people want to talk about when we are in seperate guilds. its absolutely hilarious. and if u bring it up im going to play into it. ill go as far as take credit for it just to fuck with you.(this is the kind of thing that gets me in trouble)

Tassador
02-02-2017, 03:02 PM
Plays pally and friend quits eq emu server over a gank. I don't know why that makes me smile so hard...

Platexchange
02-02-2017, 03:44 PM
calling bullshit on this, believe it or not. We have never spied for each other intentionally nor have i ever had any secret alts and killed my guildies. Although i do know people who do. The reason u might feel that way is cause i like to troll that i do, and i like to play off peoples fears of me doing something stupid. when i never have. its funny. Also im going to have to call bullshit on Banksy pvping, let alone setting up an ambush.

sorry, but thats pure slander and everyone knows banksy doesn't pvp, nor would he go thru the motions just to set you up. rofl. also if your friend quit the server over PVP, he is exactly the type of people im saying are the problem. not me. If everyone was just like m in the guild noone would have any hurt feelings because there are no feelings to hurt. im able to remove myself emotionally from a game that deserves none of my emotion. obviously many cant and that is a problem, causes conflict. but thats on the nerds who are overly sensitive to deal with. put me on mute, ignore me, do something, its not up to me to change my playstyle to fit your autistic needs.

GL HF.

I'll bite on the obvious trolling. Pure slander aside, I reported it to the officers on numerous occasions and it was banksy rolling in to pvp. What's sad is you have to tell people to put you on ignore in your own guild then call them autistic for not being able to hand the griefing. Smile hard and enjoy your time, r99 is not an adequate representation of any actual mmo. I enjoy all my pals but that's because I've spent 8 years understanding the server population dynamics. I'll keep playing, I'll keep warm body pvping when I have free time, but the trolling "it wasn't me" is hard to argue when you get so drugged out you don't even remember half the shit that you do. TLDR drugs and r99

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 04:01 PM
I'll bite on the obvious trolling. Pure slander aside, I reported it to the officers on numerous occasions and it was banksy rolling in to pvp. What's sad is you have to tell people to put you on ignore in your own guild then call them autistic for not being able to hand the griefing. Smile hard and enjoy your time, r99 is not an adequate representation of any actual mmo. I enjoy all my pals but that's because I've spent 8 years understanding the server population dynamics. I'll keep playing, I'll keep warm body pvping when I have free time, but the trolling "it wasn't me" is hard to argue when you get so drugged out you don't even remember half the shit that you do. TLDR drugs and r99

No i don't think you realize, we don't do that. And yes, our characters have shown up at some oppertune moments but we have never set up ambushes or spied intentionally. i can think of maybe 3-4 instances where each of us where in eachothers room and over heard something and used it to our advantage, but beyond that. 100% no. and certainly no ambush's.

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 04:05 PM
i have admitted to alot of dirt, and id certainly admit to setting up an ambush if i had since its red as fuck and im literally not beholded to anyone so why would i not just come clean?

I have absolutely nothing to gain from lieing to you. you want to know the truth the truth is you must have fallen victim to the shit i have endured on this server this whole server, "oh banksy got me here after i said this, or agatha got me here after banksy knew this".

it's never happened, never. except back when i was an officer in azrael i would feed tune information on who in our guild wasnt at the raid's and he'd go grief them. But thats really it man. sorry. It really is a skill based game, and i play a rogue well, so does my brother. if it feels like u where ambushed it was probably set up to be one, camped him at a spot and got lucky like every other rogue does. I have never done that. Also i never had a problem with you or your friends. I.... see this is what i dont get. so weird. you are absolutely convinced i did something i know i didn't.

that nagging doubt that my brother is in the other guild will always win out over common sense. and thats been a big issue my whole time here

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 04:08 PM
The only time i have ever taken part in grief was in COM, where banksy was lvl 55, and i just logged in every hour and killed everyone? was that it? that wasn't spying that was just me logging in every hour or so waiting for u guys to get caught back into PVE mode.

im curious now. where did this ambush/setup take place sir.

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 04:09 PM
was it when i was kicked from TMO and they forgot to detag banksy so i snuck up on people and killed them? is that what your refering to? seriously. im wracking my brain there hasn't been alot of grimeball moments. i can remember every single thing i have done.

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 04:47 PM
No emotions over the game and you just had AN EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN where you spammed the forums and ooc in game because your feels over your brother and EQ.

K.

DRUGS!

That had nothing to do with EQ and everything to do with my brother making a decision between me and people he only knows as voices thru his computer.

blammo
02-02-2017, 04:52 PM
I get frustrated with ppl who take a video game too seriously and don't want to just team up to PvP the other team.

Some people are just not any fun to play with, and if having to play with those people is less fun then beating the other "team" then don't play with them

Beastagoog
02-02-2017, 04:54 PM
TLDR wait for pantheon

Yes.

Charmbreak
02-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Uhhh I don't think anyone in TD really cares if you play goblin town with Jupe, we're pretty casual. Just logging in to help pals with incremental gains or pell Apex raid mobs for laffs

Beastagoog
02-02-2017, 04:57 PM
I cant believe u pals still play this shit.

100 peeps on at best peak times.

50 in apex guild
20 in TD
15 in Epidemic

Literally leaves 15 people not guilded.

Think about that for a minute.

Charmbreak
02-02-2017, 05:04 PM
I cant believe u pals still play this shit.

100 peeps on at best peak times.

50 in apex guild
20 in TD
15 in Epidemic

Literally leaves 15 people not guilded.

Think about that for a minute.

Yea pretty much this. Like I said TD is pretty casual with it atm, rejoin the discord pal

Pseudechis
02-02-2017, 05:25 PM
I need a post count to understand if Agatha is damaged....

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 05:25 PM
You literally are typing whatever at the moment with no thought.

damn, your quick.

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Agatha : I don't remember being a faggot, blah blah blah wall of text

Me : Trust me, you're a faggot.

thats what i thought, i have 4 portbots, you can't even name one. one is always nearby. point proven, good bye. he doesn't know me never knew me wants to claim he knows me. thinks he's going to put one over on me by bringing back the gazzet, all i ever wanted in life was to be in one of smedys videos, and in one of your articles. GL. HF, make sure u really take your time in mspaint pal.

TIA

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 09:01 PM
/shrug

Qtip
02-02-2017, 09:09 PM
The only time i have ever taken part in grief was in COM, where banksy was lvl 55, and i just logged in every hour and killed everyone? was that it? that wasn't spying that was just me logging in every hour or so waiting for u guys to get caught back into PVE mode.

im curious now. where did this ambush/setup take place sir.

Didnt beastagor 1 vs 6 your group in sebilis while you played banksy? LOL you never griefed anybody.

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 09:27 PM
Didnt beastagor 1 vs 6 your group in sebilis while you played banksy? LOL you never griefed anybody.

thats.... thats what im saying.....

TheDuck
02-02-2017, 09:41 PM
Holy shit....this nerd thinks he's something other then a nobody nerd.

Seek help kid.

im kind of a big deal dude. I been gone for a while. but i move mountains. seriously.

necro316
02-03-2017, 04:37 AM
Who is/was necro316?

fandango

necro316
02-03-2017, 04:40 AM

Shody

if u ever died to agatha or jupe pvping you then you are probably the worst player of all time

TheDuck
02-03-2017, 07:36 AM
if u ever died to agatha or jupe pvping you then you are probably the worst player of all time

this, u know i didnt even put 1 dmg on my oponent in tbotb?

LostCause
02-03-2017, 11:35 AM

http://i.imgur.com/4aB7v6m.gif

http://i.imgur.com/qjA54gP.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Kg13Z7S.gif

http://i.imgur.com/2n6wCnu.jpg

Sirban
02-04-2017, 03:28 PM
Even on a dead server, I cant believe people invite agatha to their guild

Pikrib
02-05-2017, 10:35 AM
i know the outcome, cause i know jupe personally, and i know his issues, autism with ODD(oppositional defiant disorder). basically the more i push the more he is going to go into the hands of thunderdome, and away from me.

I know exactly what im doing. You can set a watch to him he's that regimented in his ways because of the autism, and when i say autism i dont mean downy down big brow, im talking aspergers level/savant. he is a very smart guy but the social cues fly right over his head. like the fact that people are actively blocking him from playing video games with me. he just doesn't understand why someone would get a kick out of that.

I hope u all in thunderdome keep cucking him real good. you guys just cost him his brother.

Symptoms of ODD may include:

Throwing repeated temper tantrums
Excessively arguing with adults, especially those with authority
Actively refusing to comply with requests and rules
Deliberately trying to annoy or upset others, or being easily annoyed by others
Blaming others for your mistakes
Having frequent outbursts of anger and resentment
Being spiteful and seeking revenge
Swearing or using obscene language
Saying mean and hateful things when upset
In addition, many children with ODD are moody, easily frustrated, and have a low self-esteem. They also sometimes may abuse drugs and alcohol.

Sorry Agatha but it seems like most of these symptoms describe you and not your brother.

Stasis01
02-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Sounds like an average criminal.

TheDuck
02-05-2017, 02:39 PM
Sounds like an average criminal.

yea but as long as u have that diagnosis, ur not the avg criminal.

El Camacho
02-05-2017, 07:11 PM
Symptoms of ODD may include:

Throwing repeated temper tantrums
Excessively arguing with adults, especially those with authority
Actively refusing to comply with requests and rules
Deliberately trying to annoy or upset others, or being easily annoyed by others
Blaming others for your mistakes
Having frequent outbursts of anger and resentment
Being spiteful and seeking revenge
Swearing or using obscene language
Saying mean and hateful things when upset
In addition, many children with ODD are moody, easily frustrated, and have a low self-esteem. They also sometimes may abuse drugs and alcohol.

Sorry Agatha but it seems like most of these symptoms describe you and not your brother.

Nailed it.

TheDuck
02-05-2017, 07:40 PM
Nailed it.

we both have the same diagnosis if u must know.

AzzarTheGod
02-05-2017, 07:47 PM
we both have the same diagnosis if u must know.

does such a diagnosis allow u to claim disability if you had to seek it?

Or would it require a legal fight. many disabilities require legal action to claim, i am guessing autism is probably one of them.

TheDuck
02-05-2017, 08:02 PM
does such a diagnosis allow u to claim disability if you had to seek it?

Or would it require a legal fight. many disabilities require legal action to claim, i am guessing autism is probably one of them.

yes, if you have documented proof of it actually stopping u from being a normal human being, in our case dropped out of school when we where in 2nd and 3rd grade.

AzzarTheGod
02-05-2017, 08:12 PM
yes, if you have documented proof of it actually stopping u from being a normal human being, in our case dropped out of school when we where in 2nd and 3rd grade.

school sucked ass, depressed the fuck out of me. id become a corpse and completely zombified by the non-engaging meaningless atmosphere. probably did a lot of psychological damage by enduring it. everything they taught I already knew or was common sense.

good on you for dropping out. seems like u have a wider emotional spectrum and protected yourself from a lot of damage by getting clear of the soul grinder.

Tassador
02-06-2017, 02:08 PM
Agatha is a sheltered egg that has yet to spread his wings and fly from the nest.

TheDuck
02-06-2017, 08:45 PM
dropping out at second grade seems a bit early

yea, it does. on paper we where homeschooled, when we turned 16 we officialy withdrew , jupe learned how to code in myg0t and JAPS and by time he was 15 he was pulling in more money a month than most of u will ever make in a yearly paycheck lol.

i basically ride his coattails. i tried to learn but, that shit aint for me. but its also a symbiotic relationship, or atleast thats how he makes me feel. with him being crippled, he is the brains and im the muscle. i do anything that requires any kind of left or being a brute.

between us we equal 1 full human being.

http://i.imgur.com/i3Hwop1.jpg

This is a great book, i read it when i was 12. i liken this story to me and jupes relationship in a lot of ways. not all, but alot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freak_the_Mighty

TheDuck
02-06-2017, 08:52 PM
After having a seizure on his birthday, Freak is admitted into the hospital, where he gives Max a blank book, telling him to write the story of Freak the Mighty in it. Max returns to the hospital the next day to find that Freak died because his heart became too big for his body. Dr. Spivak, Kevin's doctor, reveals that Freak knew he was going to have a very short life, but he told Max he was going to get a bionic body because it would give Max hope. The Fair Gwen moves away, with a new man she is in love with, and Max misses Freak's funeral, staying in his room, the "down under" for months. Not even Grim or Gram can get him out, until Grim orders Max to return to school. One day, Max sees Loretta, who tells him "Doing nothing's a drag, kid", so Max writes all of the adventures he and Freak had, in honor of his best friend.

TheDuck
02-06-2017, 08:53 PM
I have saved everything jupe has ever done, and ever will, our whole life is in photographs, i printed out his accomplishments when he made national news. love my brother. One day i will write his story.

grannock
02-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Jupe is cool, and a good elf pal. Agatha ive never really seen be more than annoying, kinda like an unfunny fandango. Casey is a boss.

TheDuck
02-06-2017, 08:55 PM
This is why when people give us shit about wasting our lives, i laugh. because we are sure never to waste a moment. We are always doing what we want. always.

TheDuck
02-06-2017, 10:44 PM
also why when people tell me i can't play with my brother that i get upset.

Tassador
02-06-2017, 10:47 PM
Why don't you sober up like 2 months and you will realize what a time sink you're in.

Pikrib
02-06-2017, 11:16 PM
Doing drugs and playing dead99 16 hours a day from your parents doublewide is never waisting a moment.

-Agatha

TheDuck
02-06-2017, 11:23 PM
have been sober for 1 year 3 months. lol.

Lord Casey
02-07-2017, 01:52 AM
Sober from what? Being sober?

You're a slave to pharmaceuticals bra

Smedy
02-07-2017, 03:15 AM
what the fuck is wrong with agatha these days, let ur brother play the fucking game in peace and you should log the fuck off forever

u that jelly of jupe sitting in that room nextdoor playing on 30 pop box and ur not invited?

TheDuck
02-07-2017, 03:25 AM
just want to get to spend as much time with my brother before he goes dude, if you had a brother you'd understand.

Smedy
02-07-2017, 04:06 AM
i have 3 brothers

Damn
02-07-2017, 04:13 AM
i have 3 brothers

Miss you smedy

Get digi and budz and come quest with your pal

AzzarTheGod
02-07-2017, 04:14 AM

How u get an account authorize that fast? What tips you buffin?

Casey one of the new guides y'all

TheDuck
02-07-2017, 04:15 AM

eh? when i quit playing EQ a year and 4 months ago, took me a month to get my shit together, then i quit. been a year and 3 months since. EQ def was big contributor to me abusing drugs using them to power thru bad players.

TheDuck
02-07-2017, 04:16 AM
also casey doesn't donate, he has like 50 premade's ready to go. lol.

AzzarTheGod
02-07-2017, 04:25 AM
just want to get to spend as much time with my brother before he goes dude, if you had a brother you'd understand.

yeah that's str8 but u pals seem like opposites

I got bros but I'm more like you, a swagged out good looking brute-pal, n less like Jupe. My bros r like Jupe too and we don't really hav a lot in common we have polar opposite ideas on everything I think to the point of having no commonality on anything really. Might bc they r further on the spectrum IDK or came up different.

So I think it's cool you guys are able to have each others backs and that jupe isn't a total sperglord.

Usually guys in different areas of the spectrum are like oil n water.

TheDuck
02-07-2017, 07:19 AM
we are, but no matter what family is family. and sounds like u have same experience as us. im sorry you don't have the same bond with your brothers as i do. seriously. i really am sorry.

we are like oil and water. it causes a lot of conflict but we always make it work.

Swish
02-07-2017, 07:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/sqC7lUs.gif

HippoNipple
02-07-2017, 08:08 AM
Why don't you just make an anon cleric and join TD.

TheDuck
02-07-2017, 10:08 AM
Why don't you just make an anon cleric and join TD.

why dont u insult urself by hiding on a dead box? lol, never have hidden, never been ashamed of who i am. not about to start.

it's everyone else who should be ashamed. taking this game far to seriously.

Tassador
02-07-2017, 10:20 AM
9 people on 8 hate him (including brother) 5 better than him in pvp. Farms coins high on opiates all day with 20 different personalities. Says he only been back for a few days yet been playing for months, says he was gone for a year, when the kid only stops to binge on other video games. And you're boring as shit on the forums too btw.

Why don't you seek help? I know some great head docs in Miami. I am sure they could hook you up with someone locally.

TheDuck
02-07-2017, 11:42 AM
have not played other video game, did play WoW while my leg was broken tho, that shit suqqed. u seem to assume an awful lot. lol.

TheDuck
02-07-2017, 12:42 PM
does anybody here believe that there is more than one human being living in agatha's apartment?

everyone who has ever played with me? just gave it away that u don't know the boca bro's and thus ur judgement upon my character is invalid sir, gday.

Eslade
02-07-2017, 02:35 PM
does anybody here believe that there is more than one human being living in agatha's apartment?

I've been kicking that theory around for over a year now.

HippoNipple
02-07-2017, 03:16 PM
why dont u insult urself by hiding on a dead box? lol, never have hidden, never been ashamed of who i am. not about to start.

Just a suggestion if you wanted to raid with your bro. After you were in and raided for a couple weeks people probably wouldn't care once they found out.

Eslade
02-07-2017, 03:21 PM

Except.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179253

Eslade
02-07-2017, 08:30 PM
Well this thread got shut down quick.

Sorry guys.

TheDuck
02-07-2017, 10:14 PM
lol people see me everywhere, i heard tune was still looking for my "alts" within apex 6 months after i had quit EQ. lol.

im not monica. never was. sorry.

Xaanka
02-07-2017, 10:40 PM
people get really weird/paranoid about agatha i had mixed feelings about him at first but he turned out to be really helpful + nice and one of my favorite people to play with alone with jupe when we were all tagged empire

TheDuck
02-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Thank you that is a very nice thing to say.

AzzarTheGod
02-07-2017, 11:13 PM
people get really weird/paranoid about agatha i had mixed feelings about him at first but he turned out to be really helpful + nice and one of my favorite people to play with alone with jupe when we were all tagged empire

He's a beast man

HippoNipple
02-08-2017, 12:30 AM
With such a low population you only need 5-10 full time addicts to keep a guild running so you would think he would be valuable.

I get the downside that comes with him but I don't see why guilds can't figure out how to control the issue and utilize his EQ addiction as long as they are on top. If I was in control of Apex I would let him in, if I was in TD probably not. You don't want anyone giving members a conspiracy theory as an excuse to sell out and go to the number one guild.

Beastagoog
02-08-2017, 02:44 AM
I appreciate u agatha

U bring entertainment 2 a box full of otherwise mainly dead personalities.

Love a good jokester.

AzzarTheGod
02-08-2017, 07:20 AM
I appreciate u agatha

U bring entertainment 2 a box full of otherwise mainly dead personalities.

Love a good jokester.

Was saying that on another forum.

You put 100 heartbrands on a server, you're going to kill Vulak and get a fuck of a lot done.

But its not gonna be fun.

Bars.