PDA

View Full Version : Would u ever choose someone over your brother?

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 02:18 AM
Would u ever pick a group of internet friends over your own flesh and blood, thats the plain of simple of it. now ill present a hypothetical.

say your brother is.... eccentric, people get rubbed by him the wrong way easily, people don't like him. it puts strain on the brother that everyone likes relationships because of it. But you are brothers. Do you pick your internet friends and kick your brother to the curb cause he hurts peoples feelings when he plays video games. or do u realize after everquest there is only family. and pick the right side?

VOTE IT UP.

bigjerry
02-01-2017, 02:32 AM
find a way to dunk on them with your bro. if he's a dick join him being a dick.

not very practical on ded server because theres only 1 group to get in with tho, so maybe play a different game

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 02:37 AM
not very practical on ded server because theres only 1 group to get in with tho, so maybe play a different game

that was the plan, but he doesn't want to leave, so me being his brother. the only time i get to interact with him is through the computer. we don't see eachother IRL even tho we live 20 ft away from eachother.

he literally just kicked me out of his life, over everquest. It's truly heartbreaking, this goes far beyond EQ. This is my brother picking something so insignifigant over his blood. it... it just is staggering to me. and it hurts. alot.

Cwall 146.0
02-01-2017, 02:59 AM
step away from the keyboard phil

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 03:02 AM
step away from the keyboard phil

this goes far beyond the keyboard and u know it, if u had a brother you'd understand.

necro316
02-01-2017, 03:23 AM
if you were my brother, yes

Cwall 146.0
02-01-2017, 03:35 AM
i have a brother

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 03:51 AM
i have a brother

then would u ever let a small guild dictate to you if your brother gets to play with u or not when u carry 50% dps on raids, and bring a cleric/ports/buffers?

vote bro, u know the answer if u have a brother. its obvious. u stick with ur brother always.

Beastagoog
02-01-2017, 03:52 AM
I have 3 brothers and I luv fukin' with them.

(Currently playing wow emulator with one)

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 03:56 AM
I have 3 brothers and I luv fukin' with them.

(Currently playing wow emulator with one)

thats currently my dream, to be playing wow with my brother on a populated server, one that isnt abusing my brothers playtime and playstyle(he hasnt left his chair in 7 days yet he cant get his brother his the guild he carrys?) lol

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 04:22 AM
it's so funny, because of his disability, when my parents pass. i'm going to have to take care of this piece of shit picking internet friends over blood piece of shit ass.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 04:23 AM
jupe i can pepper this shit with so much personal information that you will be so embaressed you wont ever log in.

iiNGloriouS
02-01-2017, 04:24 AM
We've been telling your brother to go to sleep for 3 days.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 04:27 AM
We've been telling your brother to go to sleep for 3 days.

I have been telling him to go to bed for 7, he refuses to get into bed.

Aesop
02-01-2017, 04:42 AM
idk man it doesn't seem like we're the bad influences on your brother here. for one thing we don't berg out on him over shit, and we also don't threaten him with spreading personal information etc. we just hang out with him playing some everquest. we don't try and bully him into doing anything.

idk wtf ur even talking about boxing clerics for. jupe's just a part of the guild, and we like him so...

you were in the discord on his request, you wouldn't have been invited if it wasn't for him asking.

i don't know man, i'd hate to push you over some edge by dropping some truth bombs on you but you should practice some intense self-awareness here.

why don't you just chill out and realize TD is actually pretty cool.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 04:53 AM
i, you wouldn't have been invited if it wasn't for him asking. Okay so we have established initial bias, that people in thunderdome dont like nor trust me.

i don't know man, i'd hate to push you over some edge by dropping some truth bombs on you but you should practice some intense self-awareness here.
you think i don't know im a pain in the ass to get along with if you have sensitive types that take EQ way to seriously? This isn't even about everquest. This is about my brother choosing you guys over me.

why don't you just chill out and realize TD is actually pretty cool.
i have no problem with TD, infact when i told jupe id be returning to EQ it was my intention to join, but then i ended up in some kinda penalty box where i couldnt move or join any other channels. i assume because as i pointed out above, there is a preconceived bias by people in the guild, effectively making my brother choose thunderdome, or me.

guess what, he chose wrong.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 05:02 AM
either way, my characters i created will be leaving everquest for good, jupe has 1 week to remove all droppables from any character i have created, you can tell which characters i created by googling there names, they are all characters in books or history/famous

this include's

Albertus Magnus (60 shaman)
Albertus Magnus,[3] O.P. (c. 1200 – November 15, 1280), also known as Saint Albert the Great and Albert of Cologne, was a German Dominican friar and Catholic bishop. Later canonised as a Catholic saint, he was known during his lifetime as doctor universalis and doctor expertus and, late in his life, the term magnus was appended to his name.[4] Scholars such as James A. Weisheipl and Joachim R. Söder have referred to him as the greatest German philosopher and theologian of the Middle Ages.[5] The Catholic Church distinguishes him as one of the 36 Doctors of the Church.

Svengali Mezmer (60 enchanter)
Svengali (/svɛŋˈɡɑːli/) is a fictional character in George du Maurier's 1895 novel Trilby. Svengali is a stereotyped Jewish man who seduces, dominates and exploits Trilby, a young English girl, and makes her a famous singer.[

Marilyn Monroe (60 cleric)
Marilyn Monroe (born Norma Jeane Mortenson; June 1, 1926 – August 5, 1962) was an American actress and model. Famous for playing comic "dumb blonde" characters, she became one of the most popular sex symbols of the 1950s, emblematic of the era's attitudes towards sexuality. Although she was a top-billed actress for only a decade, her films grossed $200 million by the time of her unexpected death in 1962.[1] She continues to be considered a major popular culture icon

Tanglang Quan (60 monk)
Liang Xue Xiang (alternately listed as living from 1790-1860) was mentioned prominently by the Korean Branch of the Mei Hua Tang Lang as the "creator of the Plum Flower Branch of Praying Mantis Boxing and was the first master to use the name "Plum Blossom"

Penthesilea (55 druid)
(Greek: Πενθεσίλεια) or Penthesileia was an Amazonian queen in Greek mythology, the daughter of Ares and Otrera and the sister of Hippolyta, Antiope and Melanippe. Quintus Smyrnaeus[1] explains more fully than pseudo-Apollodorus how Penthesilea came to be at Troy: Penthesilea had killed Hippolyta with a spear when they were hunting deer; this accident caused Penthesilea so much grief that she wished only to die, but, as a warrior and an Amazon, she had to do so honorably and in battle. She therefore was easily convinced to join in the Trojan War, fighting on the side of Troy's defenders.

Banksy (60 rogue)
Banksy is an anonymous England-based graffiti artist, political activist and film director of unverified identity. Their satirical street art and subversive epigrams combine dark humour with graffiti executed in a distinctive stenciling technique. Banksy's works of political and social commentary have been featured on streets, walls, and bridges of cities throughout the world.[

I have talked to GM's and told them my problem about how i share access, but that i was the original creator, and that my brother is a hacker and he is already in the process of locking me out of my own accounts (he already hacked jupe's account when i owned it, he hacked gmail, stole the email and jacked the account that way), 3 years ago and the GM's have proof and are well aware of what he can do.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 05:03 AM
almost forgot the blue wizard,

Pallando luin (60 wizard)

The Blue Wizards are fictional characters in J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium.

They are two of the five Wizards (or Istari) sent by the Valar to Middle-earth to aid in the struggle against Sauron. They are called the Blue Wizards on account of their sea-blue robes (each of the other Istari had robes of a different colour), and their individual names are given in the Unfinished Tales as Alatar and Pallando

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 05:04 AM
The GMs can clearly differentiate which characters who created by just looking at the names, all of my characters names are based of history/lit, all my brothers characters he has ever made are based off hacker terms or anime names.

AzzarTheGod
02-01-2017, 06:42 AM
luv u kid but I think you need to take a step back and chill.

Facts are you quit EQ for awhile and Jupe is obviously addicted and immersed. You can't come back and make those kind of demands, its just not reasonable.

You gotta step back and take a few days off from this

also not sure this is really a brotherly choice situation. its dead elfsim box.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 07:06 AM
it no longer has anything to do with EQ, he made a choice. and now all the he will live with that choice.

i'd like to see TD gear his own toons, let him do his own work instead of playing mine. i have a feeling he will be getting the boot once he has none of my characters to offer Td tho.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 07:21 AM
my whole family just piled into my house and we started fighting over everquest. happened 5 minutes ago.

AzzarTheGod
02-01-2017, 07:58 AM
my whole family just piled into my house and we started fighting over everquest. happened 5 minutes ago.

Bro pop some Valium and pick a good movie or series you wanted to see.

I hope you're going to pace yourself and stop making instant demands and looking for instant gratification on this.

I know you're upset you got pseudo-rejected from TD but this isn't the way to handle it.

Tassador
02-01-2017, 08:11 AM
This is what happens when you don't disconnect from Everquest. Btw didn't read none of this.

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 08:18 AM
Bro pop some Valium and pick a good movie or series you wanted to see.

I hope you're going to pace yourself and stop making instant demands and looking for instant gratification on this.

I know you're upset you got pseudo-rejected from TD but this isn't the way to handle it.

this was never rejection over TD, this was rejection by my brother. But its all been handled, the boca bro's fued is over. we sorted it.

Beastagoog
02-01-2017, 09:02 AM
dw about the vets agatha they salty nerds coz they either stuck in a paradox of clinging on to this dead server or finally adventuring outside their "safe" sphere of the gaming ( u know, play something other than everquest ).

lot of them in transitional periods of their gaming lives and appear to be grumpy fucks that lash out.

give them some space.

Samsung
02-01-2017, 09:18 AM
if you were my brother, yes

Lol

TheDuck
02-01-2017, 10:34 AM
see alot of posts but no votes. also we aint countin apex no votes, AINT HAPPENING lol.

Ya momma
02-01-2017, 01:09 PM
Wish jupe would better himself

Sirban
02-04-2017, 03:32 PM
You have said you were going to quit about 30 times now. Do it pussy

rubberdoor
02-04-2017, 04:08 PM
any dox?

TheDuck
02-04-2017, 09:41 PM
You have said you were going to quit about 30 times now. Do it pussy

boggled by this post, have been quit for 1 years and 4 months, even since jupe joined empire, i have logged in sporadically to hang with my bro. i mean if that doesnt mean quitting then i guess i didnt quit. but i havnt done anything ingame or been in any guild since or raid or slayed anything my brother didnt need help with. lol?

Ragnaros
02-04-2017, 09:58 PM
shut the fuck up and overdose

wuld luv2 step on ur throat

Swish
02-04-2017, 10:29 PM
Moderated

A great cleansing this day

bigjerry
02-05-2017, 12:03 AM
whatd u do this saturday i manually edited 500 maerilith posts

Tassador
02-05-2017, 12:35 AM
wuld luv2 step on ur throat

uuruk is normal and balanced guy that's why he is on here mad all the time.

AzzarTheGod
02-05-2017, 01:50 AM
whatd u do this saturday i manually edited 500 maerilith posts

Basically the same. Argued with super sperg young parents defending the current vaccine schedule which involves shooting the baby up immediately on delivery lol

bigjerry
02-05-2017, 03:25 AM
Basically the same. Argued with super sperg young parents defending the current vaccine schedule which involves shooting the baby up immediately on delivery lol

is that before or after the guy sucks the blood out of the dick

shokar
02-05-2017, 03:59 AM
i want to see this family reunited

AzzarTheGod
02-05-2017, 07:42 AM
is that before or after the guy sucks the blood out of the dick

lol'd sick refs esp on the y2k17 version of elfsim forum remnisicent of my dawg angryjammer before the beef popped off.

TheDuck
02-05-2017, 02:37 PM
i want to see this family reunited

jupe still having autism.