PDA

View Full Version : Playing on 2 computers (not multiboxing)

dcbone86
01-25-2017, 10:03 PM
I have a laptop upstairs and my desktop downstairs. If I play on them at different times it won't flag me for IP usage or whatever will it?

Gumbo
01-25-2017, 10:25 PM
If you are the only one playing than it should be fine. Just use the same login/password on the laptop and the desktop.

I think the only time you need to do an IP petition is if you have two or more people playing P99 using the same IP connection. Such as like you and a family member or you and a friend playing at the same time/same connection.

paulgiamatti
01-25-2017, 11:06 PM
I have a laptop upstairs and my desktop downstairs. If I play on them at different times it won't flag me for IP usage or whatever will it?

No. You can sign into your account(s) from as many different locations/IP addresses as you want provided you are not multiboxing.

dcbone86
01-26-2017, 11:14 AM
Thanks guys. That was my suspicion but really didn't want to get a ban just in case.

nectarprime
01-26-2017, 11:29 AM
If you're logging on from the same internet connection but a different computer then you are still connecting from the same IP - local and public IP addresses are different things.