PDA

View Full Version : I went to veeshans peak

syztem
01-24-2017, 02:06 AM
I went and raided VP with 30 of my closest pals, even though kael + full tov spawn. We killed Phara dar got nothing good for loot, but we decided to invite Quil to loot the resists katana from PD corpse. A lot of the guild was yelling and bitching that instead of killing raid mobs they could spend their dkp on like dozekar, or all of ntov they had to follow tune/sharknado into VP because it was worth dkp and they couldn't not collect it.

So anyway, our guild is now allied with Epidemic against <Thunderdome>, Tune is obsessed with trying to do whatever he can to make TD mad but doesn't understand its not working only to keep losing rank and file members that make our guild go round n round, I guess we will never finish dozekar again let alone vyemm or vulak.

At least we still raid sky, so we can get the officers alt rangers some windstrikers. it makes me feel good that I can get dkp for a quick sky raid. I really didn't enjoy doing Trakanon while Dozekar/ToV/Dain/Tormax and Lord Yelinak were all up though its the same as above, crappy loot vs velious armor that I want to spend my dkp on. I can't leave Apex yet because I have all this DKP saved but Tune won't call a raid on ToV or statue because hes afraid Thunderdome might interfere again. I know if we simply got rid of our more scummy guildies, TD leave us alone and we could get back to farming ToV every week.

I have spoken with a few other members who are not in the high dkp brackets, or part of the original core member set. Most of us feel the same, some don't care because they play a class they can just AFK or FD the entire raid to get dkp.

This is just an example of our raids, as you can see we failed dozekar 4 separate raid times alone.
http://i.imgur.com/NZHZGMg.png

I just want to be able to spend my DKP on something good, not kunark loot no one including me wants. I feel like between all the players we lost to WoW full time, and the others playing WoW while raiding(which has been the cause of many raid wipes) is further more tearing the guild apart almost as much as <Thunderdome> is doing damage wise to us.

Yours truly,
Anonymous Apex member

tldr=just a tad bit of it for Jeremy, also I do love drugs. So if you like drugs too, respond with the word DRUGS. I am not however a raging alcoholic like some of my guildmates, Nor do I get high off lifting weights and playing roulette on grindr like Tune.

Cwall 146.0
01-24-2017, 02:13 AM

Pokesan
01-24-2017, 02:28 AM
drugs

Ivah
01-24-2017, 03:48 AM
Whole lota mad, drugs and PMS up in this bitch

Aesop
01-24-2017, 04:28 AM
:)

B4EQWASCOOL
01-24-2017, 06:33 AM
D
R
U
G
S
!

You're on them.

syztem
01-24-2017, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the great reviews, I can't take all the credit though. Most of it goes to the upset, angry, some nearly frothing members of Apex who took the time to rant hard about the guild situation atm. All in some sort of terminal brain rot situation, but won't give up or speak out yet while they still have unspent DKP.

Ragnaros
01-24-2017, 11:19 AM
We offered to team up on both but TDs Pixel thirst got the best of them, now Apex is getting both. Funny how it works out

heartbrand
01-24-2017, 11:32 AM
We offered to team up on both but TDs Pixel thirst got the best of them, now Apex is getting both. Funny how it works out

The story of Red99

Qtip
01-24-2017, 11:41 AM
imagine being guilded with OP, not because you like him, his drug induced rants, or how his brother posts about dildoing his asshole, but because he has high playtime and is a key member of your team.

gotta be real desperate for everquest pixels to do that to yourself

Listening to bansky in discord was actually quite amusing. My favorite was when he was pissing blood and didnt know if it was his bladder or all the red gatoraid he drank the night before.

MEGANS LAW
01-24-2017, 11:42 AM
had to follow tune/sharknado into VP

At least we still raid sky, so we can get the officers alt rangers some windstrikers

doing Trakanon while Dozekar/ToV/Dain/Tormax and Lord Yelinak were all up though its the same as above, crappy loot vs velious armor

I have all this DKP saved but Tune won't call a raid on ToV or statue because hes afraid Thunderdome might interfere again

sounds like Tune and Cyren are losers that suck at this game and forcing your entire raidto VP to let someone spend 50 bucks on loot is paaathetic

Aesop
01-24-2017, 11:54 AM

:rolleyes:

derpcake
01-24-2017, 12:10 PM
should i camp my pellers in Kael or in NTOV?

please advice

necro316
01-24-2017, 12:12 PM
cutter makes strong points

Aesop
01-24-2017, 12:25 PM
Jupe is fine.

We don't keep him around because he's high playtime, we like him. He hardly fucking plays tbh. Last two or three months he hasn't logged in hardly.

Same with me, like last night I put the kids to bed and went to login and help with PD/PVP but it was all already over.

You think Apex wouldn't take him in a heartbeat like they took you despite all the shit you talked and all the griefing you participated in Cutter? lol

You were horrible to Apex while you were in TD.

TheDuck
01-24-2017, 12:42 PM
i find this highly ironic that i literally posted that the guild leader of the top guild on the server would find a way to add more members to its guild. and then look what happens, tune finds a way.

still carrying the weight/leading ur guild and im not even in your guild tune ! luuul

TheDuck
01-24-2017, 12:44 PM
thats what im getting at, recruit and contest, u know the timers. there should be no reason that you shouldn't have enough people to do what i have said.

the only reason to not be able to pull it off being the top guild is the failure of leadership and the failure to coalesce the remaining warm bodies to your side. do you not understand how this is not a rules problem this is a guild problem. even with 40 u should be able to put them in the dirt and then engage the dragon.

its plain and simple poor leadership. it's probably mostly burnout, he doesnt even have the energy to order you in and out for pvp to keep them dead/cring. he rather complain about it on the forums and have it "fixed" than do what needs to be done.

sorry but this is pvp, if u are in range to the people engaged on a mob pelling it is acceptable, look it up. only if ur not in PVP range is it considered against the rules.

this is your guild leader trying to cut corners, but he doesnt realize even if the GM's sided his way, and i assume u too since u think this is actually going to get done. the server staff absolutely hates tune, and will nail him for everything he does (hello boxed cleric) + 18 other accounts banned. trust me. he's not getting his way even if it was the right thing to do which it isn't. he has no position here.

edit: TLDR all u have to do is order your 40 people inside to fight the people coming for u, while the pullers set up the pull, u fight them, kill them. make them CR u zone in and kill the dragon. its not hard.

TheDuck
01-24-2017, 12:44 PM
still carrying his water a year outside of his guild. fucking fat head frank. you seriously needed to read my instructions to know u needed to draw the rest of them in and stop being elitest assholes? lul

Tune
01-24-2017, 12:47 PM
<Apex> still crooting

TheDuck
01-24-2017, 12:49 PM
<Apex> still crooting

proud of u, u saw what i was doing by trying to join epidemic forcing u not to be able to take them in a merge, u moved on it first and fast before i could negotiate my entrence into epi. well played tune. thats a good guild leader. you might just turn it around. and stop having to award dkp for failures.

good leadership tune.

Aesop
01-24-2017, 12:49 PM
<Apex> still crooting

http://i.imgur.com/c4jt321.png

heartbrand
01-24-2017, 01:08 PM
It's 2017. Red99 came out in 2011. I've had 3 kids and moved two homes since then. Some people are still playing killing the same dragons when the project is over with no new content ever coming.

strange

syztem
01-24-2017, 01:19 PM
indeed it is, thats why elysium is where its at. as long as vapo can stop posting 'cant touch this' videos of him and cucknado pvping god i don't know if that sound track was intended to be disgusting for level 19 battleground pvp or he thought itd be cool.

TheDuck
01-24-2017, 01:26 PM
It's 2017. Red99 came out in 2011. I've had 3 kids and moved two homes since then. Some people are still playing killing the same dragons when the project is over with no new content ever coming.

strange

still trying to get this thru my brothers head. he did all the content, in nihilum and empire, he achieved 2 BIS chars and a ton of other epic BIS droppables and shit.

it's over. there is nothing left other than ur hatred of the people that still play here. the only thing that draws u here is the drama, and u dont need to log into the game to play that. just stay on the forums. and play another game with me.

u did it all, ur done. time to retire like someone who isnt stuck.

Utanven
01-24-2017, 03:37 PM

strange

You ran a guild on this server (ya it sucked but you were on 24/7)

You were playing 1 year ago in a 90 man zerg

Eq has been out since 1999 yet you were playing in 2016...Strange

Some people like EQ pvp (without an OT hammer)

Maybe blue server would be more for you. Most of us don't care about "new content" where all they do is increase the numbers on everything

Also you post on forums about said game everyday multiple times

Maybe spend more time with your kids instead?

syztem
01-24-2017, 04:18 PM
heartbrand never actually played in empire, he tanked occasionally. but he was super casual, he just AFK'd at raids to play WoW until he was absolutely needed. so i guess he wins? also it was way longer then a year ago, he stopped playing right around when i tagged empire.

necro316
01-24-2017, 04:40 PM
anyone who wasnt afk on an Empire raid was a sucker

syztem
01-24-2017, 04:42 PM
thats why this awesome myth that empire killed everything with 80-90+ people is hilarious. the actual number of active people who werent afk or riding free loots cut it down to 35-40 max.

syztem
01-24-2017, 05:50 PM
i must have mistyped your name in a drug induced, brain damaged coma. sorry

Ragnaros
01-24-2017, 05:55 PM
all u had 2 do was share the peak

Aesop
01-24-2017, 06:24 PM
all u had 2 do was share the peak

It was offered.

TD doesn't need Epidemic -- they need us. Before they left for Zek I got tells almost every day for a good couple weeks about merging. When they figured I wasn't gonna do it, they went after Zech and the other officers trying to get us to merge with them.

Like a dude who just doesn't know when no means no and is creepily asking a girl to date him over and over. Epidemic just couldn't make our pussy wet.

Ragnaros
01-24-2017, 07:34 PM
" TD doesnt need Epidemic they need us"
* loses both golems and VP*

Ragnaros
01-24-2017, 07:36 PM
lol @ caring about this server when your in your 20s and still a virgin.

check your immersion, and priorities.

lold at this comment
im on batphone status i dont really play but answer the call for mass pvp
im actually about to turn 19 and have indulged in the act of fornication many times thanks for caring.

Ragnaros
01-24-2017, 07:39 PM
i tell all the sorority girls that and they eat it up

syztem
01-24-2017, 07:43 PM
Rag, I think you are missing the fact that Epidemic had nothing to do with losing PD. Not only that, if they had came to VP nothing would have changed. We had around 18 people there and about 14 people actually not afk when the time came. vs some 30 apex sitting on top of where we were camped, you can't compare that to some issue with not having epidemic.

It was pure numbers simple as that. Grats Apex on a shroud no one wanted and a sword given to quil in attempt to anger TD some how. Leadership in apex is super srs rustle bizness questing.

Also what do u play? didn't even think you played EQ anymore, apex said they would never take you back. did they bend over and take you back on someone elses toon or? if so i hope you're gearing out your own character with emu and not someone elses 4 free. mirkuls aint care about u pal, hes just there.

Ragnaros
01-24-2017, 07:45 PM
can u break it down for me jupey im a little dyslexic

Pitborn
01-24-2017, 08:00 PM
TD doesn't need Epidemic -- they need us.

Every time Golems are up, this does not seem to be the case.

syztem
01-24-2017, 08:49 PM
agatha doesnt use a dildo just fyi, he uses 12v batteries for some odd reason. but to each their own.

Xaanka
01-24-2017, 09:56 PM
agatha doesnt use a dildo just fyi, he uses 12v batteries for some odd reason. but to each their own.

explain

georgie
01-25-2017, 05:44 AM
Dum druggie

totmanc
01-25-2017, 05:55 AM
Loving the animosity of this thread subscribed!

syztem
01-25-2017, 06:05 AM
don't you? its simply astounding how rustled people get no matter what i do. I think most are just jealous im rich as fuk irl, pop pills all day, do whatever I want(including sitting on everquest for 12hours straight if i care) have a lambo, a house bigger then norrath etc etc u get the point u kno? i think thats the true issue people have with me, its just jealousy.

i mean would u want a trailer park or a mansion in a gated community? in the trailer park when u steal someones ornate velium pendant, they come to ur house with a gun and threaten u.

AzzarTheGod
01-25-2017, 08:48 AM
I went and raided VP with 30 of my closest pals, even though kael + full tov spawn. We killed Phara dar got nothing good for loot, but we decided to invite Quil to loot the resists katana from PD corpse. A lot of the guild was yelling and bitching that instead of killing raid mobs they could spend their dkp on like dozekar, or all of ntov they had to follow tune/sharknado into VP because it was worth dkp and they couldn't not collect it.

So anyway, our guild is now allied with Epidemic against <Thunderdome>, Tune is obsessed with trying to do whatever he can to make TD mad but doesn't understand its not working only to keep losing rank and file members that make our guild go round n round, I guess we will never finish dozekar again let alone vyemm or vulak.

At least we still raid sky, so we can get the officers alt rangers some windstrikers. it makes me feel good that I can get dkp for a quick sky raid. I really didn't enjoy doing Trakanon while Dozekar/ToV/Dain/Tormax and Lord Yelinak were all up though its the same as above, crappy loot vs velious armor that I want to spend my dkp on. I can't leave Apex yet because I have all this DKP saved but Tune won't call a raid on ToV or statue because hes afraid Thunderdome might interfere again. I know if we simply got rid of our more scummy guildies, TD leave us alone and we could get back to farming ToV every week.

I have spoken with a few other members who are not in the high dkp brackets, or part of the original core member set. Most of us feel the same, some don't care because they play a class they can just AFK or FD the entire raid to get dkp.

This is just an example of our raids, as you can see we failed dozekar 4 separate raid times alone.

I just want to be able to spend my DKP on something good, not kunark loot no one including me wants. I feel like between all the players we lost to WoW full time, and the others playing WoW while raiding(which has been the cause of many raid wipes) is further more tearing the guild apart almost as much as <Thunderdome> is doing damage wise to us.

Yours truly,
Anonymous Apex member

tldr=just a tad bit of it for Jeremy, also I do love drugs. So if you like drugs too, respond with the word DRUGS. I am not however a raging alcoholic like some of my guildmates, Nor do I get high off lifting weights and playing roulette on grindr like Tune.

so u went 2 VP to do a lot of drugs

pgerman
01-25-2017, 09:10 AM
Is this server just one guy fighting his own boxed characters now? Pretending there is actual competition by replying old teamspeak recordings ..........

Keep that dream alive.

El Camacho
01-25-2017, 11:53 AM
i find this highly ironic that i literally posted that the guild leader of the top guild on the server would find a way to add more members to its guild. and then look what happens, tune finds a way.

still carrying the weight/leading ur guild and im not even in your guild tune ! luuul

Stunning insight. I'm sure no one would have ever thought to recruit players had it not been for you.

You derserve all the credit. R99 owns you a many gratitudes.

TheDuck
01-25-2017, 11:59 AM
Stunning insight. I'm sure no one would have ever thought to recruit players had it not been for you.

i know your being sarcastic but lol, its true in this case, i set it up for tune to see. and the very next day after he see's what he needed to see he made offers to epidemic.

Jjlent
01-25-2017, 12:03 PM

It's called the long troll

Step 1: Do massive amounts of drugs

Step 2: Play emu server while doing massive amounts of drugs for 7 years straight like it's a career

Step 3: Post common sense things and then when people do these things try to take the credit for having common sense. Desperate attempt to be relevant

Step 4: Profit? If you'd consider it a profit(yikes)

It's supposed to be a 3 step process but well, Drugs

syztem
01-25-2017, 12:31 PM

Step 2: Play emu server while doing massive amounts of drugs for 7 years straight like it's a career

Step 3: Post common sense things and then when people do these things try to take the credit for having common sense. Desperate attempt to be relevant

everyone knows the servers only been out for 6, not 7! also thx 4 lettin up on me kleric in OT last night, so i could go get that much deserved VP dragon faction hits. no longer kos after having a OT hammerfor 3 years on her.

bigjerry
01-25-2017, 12:49 PM
Rag, I think you are missing the fact that Epidemic had nothing to do with losing PD. Not only that, if they had came to VP nothing would have changed. We had around 18 people there and about 14 people actually not afk when the time came. vs some 30 apex sitting on top of where we were camped, you can't compare that to some issue with not having epidemic.

It was pure numbers simple as that. Grats Apex on a shroud no one wanted and a sword given to quil in attempt to anger TD some how. Leadership in apex is super srs rustle bizness questing.

Also what do u play? didn't even think you played EQ anymore, apex said they would never take you back. did they bend over and take you back on someone elses toon or? if so i hope you're gearing out your own character with emu and not someone elses 4 free. mirkuls aint care about u pal, hes just there.

nice dude i didnt reddit tho

Sirban
01-25-2017, 12:55 PM
Ive tripled my income, bought a house, and bought a new 2016 jeep wrangler (lifted btw) since red came out.

People still killin dragons

LLOOLOL

TheDuck
01-25-2017, 01:06 PM

i think i havn't given you enough credit, i didn't even think you had the sense to even be aware given our previous interactions. you have grown up since i last encountered you young man.

bigjerry
01-25-2017, 01:35 PM

Yours truly,
Anonymous Apex member

kool brutha i did not read tho

Sirban
01-25-2017, 04:50 PM
https://wiki.project1999.com/Fay_Gate

Bazia
01-25-2017, 05:05 PM
cringing at ur need to talk about ur rl

Slathar
01-25-2017, 09:43 PM
Ive tripled my income, bought a house, and bought a new 2016 jeep wrangler (lifted btw) since red came out.

People still killin dragons

LLOOLOL

random lonely internet person posts uninteresting reply. sad.

LostCause
01-25-2017, 10:28 PM
DRUGS

MORE DRUGS

Utanven
01-26-2017, 01:03 AM
cringing at ur need to talk about ur rl

Heartbrand status

Saludeen
01-26-2017, 01:23 AM
These are the days of our lives.

Saludeen
01-26-2017, 01:26 AM
Wait thats a stupid Queen song and Queen sucks. I was talking about the bad 90's soap opera and how the universe and humans are so amazing yet we spend our time worrying about Everquest loot and posting on these forums like I am. Guess I should stop wasting time here.

Aesop
01-26-2017, 01:40 AM
You should.

Fuck off back to Mecca.

(I'm kidding, at least you aren't a heathen.)

Ragnaros
01-26-2017, 06:29 AM
im on my donald trump shit

Xaanka
01-26-2017, 06:45 AM
im on my donald trump shit

maga brother