PDA

View Full Version : GizzAAAAWW

syztem
01-22-2017, 07:29 AM
[2:25:41 AM January 22 2017] Gizzaw says in ooc, 'You will never see Epidemic sitting outside of tov for 5 hours screeching in ts and pushing fat fingers to log in and dispell a mob and claim pvp'

Nope, just demanding PD loot right off the bat after waiting 3-4 hours to send in the blackup because rotation on AoN wasn't to epidemic. Using it as a position to haggle your way into insta free PD loots. Raiding VP with us for 2 or 3 weeks before getting a PD item plenty reasonable. you may not speak for your entire guild, as neither do i. but most of your guild liked the fact, and helped a few times with the pvp and or dispelling because of how easy it is.

also, 4 of you cucks tried to follow a naked rogue snared through HoT dragging a corpse. Gizzaw, you died after claiming you had not. Brobbe you were fully geared, but too afraid to move once you prematurely ejacuated ur duelist onto the wall instead of hitting me. Flozilla, well you managed to do what gizzaw sucked too much at, FD.

http://i.imgur.com/yhjR126.jpg

was a pleasure then killing you all, and chasing you 10+ zones after you tried to make a final stand in OT only to begin the great port and flee best we can to remain talking shit in ooc. even if at first it was only bait to get quil unplugged(really don't care about you, despite you thought you made all the winning pvp calls ill give that to zechariah and blue honestly)

Hope to see the alliance up and running at next golems, bring Heroic. Not sure why he wasn't with you guys protecting and helping you farm HoT gear, he was super enthusiastic about it in TD.

now for the obligatory. DRUGS posts, don't worry I have ingested plenty. and to finish....

[2:25:38 AM January 22 2017] Miguel says in ooc, 'Akinn is a black toothed, no shoe wearing, GED having, county jail stayin hill billy swamp person who fucking sucks dicks and sucks at Everquest because he's dumb and ugly and poor and fat as fucking fuck irl'

also DRUGS.

DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS. DRAMA? WILL IT CONTINUE? NO ONE KNOWS, STAY TUNE(ED) FOR DAILY DEAD99 UPDATES.

syztem
01-22-2017, 07:37 AM
[Sun Jan 22 01:29:00 2017] Brobbe's eyes gleam with energy.

stop training your own guild too. Only 3 of us zoned in and you guys freaked the fuck out so hard that 21 of you died somehow. You said I would never get my corpse, swapped toons. within hour and a half later i had corpse. just chillin at entrance, and 4-5 of you badass pvpers didn't have see invis on so you walked right by me. despite people like murk, dango etc walking right up to the back wall where i was half looted corpse 20% health.

DRUGS

ps any day/time 1v1 rogues, ya? you can have outer as backup if you want. that way when you get dusted, you can't claim opponent was cheating/screen dragging whatever. like zek server, every death there was an excuse similar. when is season 3 coming anyway? want u bama boys to keep ur 12 grand jayco trailers parked where they are and keep fighting. (and hittin that doctor for those pain pills you love to be hypocrites about so much)

Yes one druggie calling a guild of druggies out. hypocritessssssssssssssssssssssss

krazyGlue
01-22-2017, 09:25 AM
[Sun Jan 22 01:29:00 2017] Brobbe's eyes gleam with energy.

stop training your own guild too. Only 3 of us zoned in and you guys freaked the fuck out so hard that 21 of you died somehow. You said I would never get my corpse, swapped toons. within hour and a half later i had corpse. just chillin at entrance, and 4-5 of you badass pvpers didn't have see invis on so you walked right by me. despite people like murk, dango etc walking right up to the back wall where i was half looted corpse 20% health.

DRUGS

ps any day/time 1v1 rogues, ya? you can have outer as backup if you want. that way when you get dusted, you can't claim opponent was cheating/screen dragging whatever. like zek server, every death there was an excuse similar. when is season 3 coming anyway? want u bama boys to keep ur 12 grand jayco trailers parked where they are and keep fighting. (and hittin that doctor for those pain pills you love to be hypocrites about so much)

Yes one druggie calling a guild of druggies out. hypocritessssssssssssssssssssssss

syztem
01-22-2017, 09:38 AM
its called pvp mmmk, of which i killed one and made 3 others plug. I am all around one of the top pvpers on this server krazy, if you haven't realized that yet. but you don't play so what do i know. ur a hasbeen no1 human monk that was too stubborn to reroll iksar. also PVP PVPV DEAD 99 VPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVVPVPVP.

I liked hiding in dozekar room, brobb didn't even know where to find me. i watched him wander the halls up and down like a idiot while he didn't even see me.

B4EQWASCOOL
01-22-2017, 09:52 AM
This is a great discussion. 9/10!

Outer
01-22-2017, 11:11 AM
This dude just wrote an essay . Tldr you are literally a non factor and no one likes you and your obnoxious voice. Fuck off back to blue

syztem
01-22-2017, 11:41 AM
outer is mad as fuck i forced him to zone and plug at 20% while tanking a HoT mob simultaneously. u should get that AC checked BRO

[Sat Jan 21 23:57:01 2017] You backstab Outer for 225 points of damage.
[Sat Jan 21 23:57:01 2017] You backstab Outer for 120 points of damage.

[Sat Jan 21 23:57:09 2017] You backstab Outer for 439 points of damage.

[Sat Jan 21 23:57:22 2017] You backstab Outer for 136 points of damage.
[Sat Jan 21 23:57:22 2017] You backstab Outer for 553 points of damage.

poof u were gone like that.

u want an essay? a real essay? incoming

LostCause
01-22-2017, 12:57 PM
DRUGS at 6am

Sirban
01-22-2017, 01:00 PM
God damn this server sucks

shokar
01-22-2017, 01:44 PM
Hope to see the alliance up and running at next golems, bring Heroic. Not sure why he wasn't with you guys protecting and helping you farm HoT gear, he was super enthusiastic about it in TD.

Knew the alliance was dead when: Epidemic showed up 2 hours late and then thought they had grounds to demand VP loot. May it rest in Peace.

TheDuck
01-22-2017, 01:56 PM
the only players left on this server dont care about pvp, or they have so much dkp they cant walk away. there is one other catagory and thats autism.

Deillon
01-22-2017, 02:03 PM
which category does your brother fall into ? I'm guessing autism

georgie
01-22-2017, 02:29 PM
i had sexual fantasies about jupes voice until i found out he was a boy

syztem
01-22-2017, 03:26 PM
bard eats muscle lock, one down.

http://i.imgur.com/CtuLR4T.jpg

brobby dies mere click away after over aggroing lodizal post highsun

http://i.imgur.com/3iREZNW.jpg

new recruit heroic keeps speeding around iceclad being slick, not understanding what a windstriker + bard can accomplish. resorts to spam shadowstep song, still dies

http://i.imgur.com/ytG2KUS.jpg

Dango
01-22-2017, 03:37 PM
Brobby Epidemic Kalio Thunderdome Iceclad Ocean XXX 0.04 January 22 2017 1:37:42 PM
Brobby Epidemic Lyndon Thunderdome Iceclad Ocean XXX 0.32 January 22 2017 1:29:35 PM
Brobby Epidemic Mrbigz Iceclad Ocean XXX 0.61 January 22 2017 1:28:41 PM

Good fight 6 vs 16

syztem
01-22-2017, 03:39 PM
maybe i should have left guildchat unblocked, that way you could see we purposely sacrificed people to drag you guys around the island. but i still don't think you can see that far ahead in pvp. you're just red red red dead red dead. just as rube did his drop flawlessly. also you got those kills when it was more like 8v4 if you want to get elderan numbers in on this shit u know? we didn't even enter the zone til you were already long dead.

Ivah
01-22-2017, 03:40 PM
Brobby Epidemic Kalio Thunderdome Iceclad Ocean XXX 0.04 January 22 2017 1:37:42 PM
Brobby Epidemic Lyndon Thunderdome Iceclad Ocean XXX 0.32 January 22 2017 1:29:35 PM
Brobby Epidemic Mrbigz Iceclad Ocean XXX 0.61 January 22 2017 1:28:41 PM

Good fight 6 vs 16

TD zergin

Nirgon
01-22-2017, 04:01 PM
The drugs are strong with this one

Fame
01-22-2017, 04:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/p47BLRx.gif

Outer
01-22-2017, 05:09 PM
Knew the alliance was dead when: Epidemic showed up 2 hours late and then thought they had grounds to demand VP loot. May it rest in Peace.

Wasn't intentional to show up late. We were in tov all set up and servers went down. Wasn't a stab trust me.

Outer
01-22-2017, 05:09 PM
outer is mad as fuck i forced him to zone and plug at 20% while tanking a HoT mob simultaneously. u should get that AC checked BRO

[Sat Jan 21 23:57:01 2017] You backstab Outer for 225 points of damage.
[Sat Jan 21 23:57:01 2017] You backstab Outer for 120 points of damage.

[Sat Jan 21 23:57:09 2017] You backstab Outer for 439 points of damage.

[Sat Jan 21 23:57:22 2017] You backstab Outer for 136 points of damage.
[Sat Jan 21 23:57:22 2017] You backstab Outer for 553 points of damage.

poof u were gone like that.

u want an essay? a real essay? incoming
You died to the mob. I didn't zone from you idiot

ElemtalRZ
01-22-2017, 05:38 PM
I love how you brag that you couldn't land a backstab on me for more than 130 damage even when I was proced with a windstriker. 16 People on me and I still was able to pull a hp item

TheDuck
01-22-2017, 06:28 PM
i'd play in epidemic against jupe, hopefulyl put his autism to bed.

Aesop
01-22-2017, 06:35 PM
I love how you brag that you couldn't land a backstab on me for more than 130 damage even when I was proced with a windstriker. 16 People on me and I still was able to pull a hp item

I love how you brag about pulling a hp item

Aesop
01-22-2017, 06:37 PM
i'd play in epidemic against jupe, hopefulyl put his autism to bed.

You should not go agin ur kin.

Lessons from Epidemic.

syztem
01-22-2017, 08:48 PM

I never said anything about backstabbing you?? put the drugs down son. You got strikered and pulled an item. SS is proof. Also minimum backstab is 120 at level 60 in case you are too stupid to realize this. You are a tov geared bard with probably 1400ac+, which is something that helps. doesn't mean you still didn't DIE like a fucking loser bard that shouldve took off first sight of a striker.

You died

I lived

I win

You lose

Facts r Fax

syztem
01-22-2017, 08:53 PM
Also I would relink the image, but I know you are still too stupid to see what weapon was in my mainhand. a weapon you will never obtain. Even then you just cried that Bats would never have one, and asked if we could get him a sleepers key LOL WTF.

you keep wanting to go back and get ntov loot, apex is the place for you. but even they don't want you. you cried we didnt raid HoT enough, now forever raid hot with epidemic, being a good little cuck mana song pumper.

"wtf did you just occlusion me? they were able to root me because of that and kill me" --TD player
"uhh i didnt occlusion you, oh wait yeah i did(after being called out as the -only- bard in the fight) i was trying to hit selos HUR HUR no im just terrible at playing a bard" - Heroic

Outer
01-22-2017, 09:26 PM
slowly walk away from the keyboard

ElemtalRZ
01-22-2017, 09:32 PM
Also I would relink the image, but I know you are still too stupid to see what weapon was in my mainhand. a weapon you will never obtain. Even then you just cried that Bats would never have one, and asked if we could get him a sleepers key LOL WTF.

you keep wanting to go back and get ntov loot, apex is the place for you. but even they don't want you. you cried we didnt raid HoT enough, now forever raid hot with epidemic, being a good little cuck mana song pumper.

"wtf did you just occlusion me? they were able to root me because of that and kill me" --TD player
"uhh i didnt occlusion you, oh wait yeah i did(after being called out as the -only- bard in the fight) i was trying to hit selos HUR HUR no im just terrible at playing a bard" - Heroic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i1vMK4XaPk --- Calm down little buddy I know life is rough but you will get through it, I promise.

syztem
01-22-2017, 10:18 PM
im cruising thru life, unlike outer who brought up how he has more money then me in his bank account. who does that? who tries to compare who has more money in the bank on elf sim? wtf? i also can't help it that one word throws epi into a ragefest, especially after they chain die to themselves in HoT.

was watching their monks and shit try to pull via bind sight. holy jeebus so fucking terrible now i see why gzaz and the rest of you showed up at your binds 15 times while we did juliash in icewell and you accused us of bind camping you while we simply did the ring 9 mob.

Dango
01-22-2017, 10:51 PM
Holy Poopmonster Jupe, you are out of it my man.

syztem
01-22-2017, 11:08 PM
not quite, im only on 6mg alprazolam and 12mg clonazepam with 75mcg fentanyl and 60mg oxycodone. like I told jeremy, I haven't even STARTED yet. plz go back to wiping in HoT with the billys

Aesop
01-22-2017, 11:55 PM
shouldn't throw rocks in glass houses WRT to making fun of Jupe

Utanven
01-23-2017, 01:28 AM
You all need to patch things up for the sake of contesting.

Cya tomorrow @ golems/tov again I hope.

Grats heroic primal spear!

TheDuck
01-23-2017, 06:45 AM
love this thread, breath of fresh air in this cesspool of shit non related eq threads.

TheDuck
01-23-2017, 06:48 AM
shouldn't throw rocks in glass houses WRT to making fun of Jupe

lol did jupe tell u what happend recently or something. what a nerd.

TheDuck
01-23-2017, 07:48 AM
tell us

not my place home dog, i have stated specifically tho many times, i have seen people pick fights with jupe and he brushes most of them off, but if he is actually rustled. i have seen him ruin men without even getting up off the computer.

lol.

Ardok
01-23-2017, 07:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocKh40vNzwI

Vibe out everyone for fuck sake

syztem
01-23-2017, 04:14 PM
we had gr8 pvp epi vs td over lodizal. we were fighting lodizal with like 3 people, while the rest were pvping. epi ran a bard over as it took so long it became day time and they high sunned it back to spawn from EW bridge.

summoned 2 of the 3 slowly, killed one of them. and I guess they tried to engage it leading to brobby etc dying. then I finally showed up and we won, because im the MVP. Shame there was no pvp this morning, just 5 apex with nothing better to doooooo then again i kited it around for nearly an hour -20k loc out near the desert island only exciter smart enough to find me.

mickmoranis
01-23-2017, 04:42 PM
wthen I finally showed up and we won

ss of the entire server war for lodi last night

http://i.imgur.com/Z4NmjBq.jpg

mickmoranis
01-23-2017, 04:43 PM
plot twist, theyre both men.