PDA

View Full Version : CIA Factbook Dosier: Swish

maerilith
01-21-2017, 12:28 PM
Swish stays logged in and refreshes more constantly than maerilith.
It's possible Swish doesn't live in the Greater Faydark, but in fact lives in kunark and uses an IP tunnel to pretend that he is a subject of Lady Vox.
Swish is a sovcit, a known terrorist and anglosupremacist.
Swishes monthly welfare from his communist government allows him to monitor the forums 24/7.
Swishes main source of food is https://www.chewy.com/tiki-cat-puka-puka-luau-succulent/dp/37709?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=f&utm_content=Tiki%20Cat&utm_term=&gclid=CjwKEAiAqozEBRDJrPem0fPKtX0SJAD5sAyHlwKQuTvU CiyO_KIt7a2Guyl-JLSoT9H7xGln0RK2nBoCU27w_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds which he purcheses on foodstamps.

Swish is known to be dangerous, but unarmed because he's not allowed to own firearms. He's attempted to stab multiple people for their cigarettes and to steal their wireless cellphone data.

Anyone else have some good dirt on Swish?

Pokesan
01-21-2017, 01:27 PM
95% of scientists have signed a pledge asserting that Swish's posts are real bad and the number 1 threat to the world of forumquest

entruil
01-23-2017, 01:14 AM
9 out of 10 experts agree this is a terrible thread

didn't read anything else , however, now I'm curious what other things 9 out of ten experts agree on... hmmm...

Swish
01-23-2017, 01:40 AM
Another thread about me, it's good to be popular I can't deny.

My threads and ones about me are entertaining and keep people coming back and posting. This thread along with the one in RNF are proof.

I don't charge for this valuable community service and would never look to.

I do speak/read/write Russian, your spies have done some background checks I see.

Stay blessed, FQers

- Swish

Swish
01-23-2017, 01:42 AM
Anyone else have some good dirt on Swish?

I'm a great person, no dirt exists. I'll be creating another charity thread for another sponsored run this year - strap in, it's gonna be good <3

AenorVZ
01-23-2017, 04:54 AM
Have you been to Russia? Did any golden showers take place to your knowledge?

Swish
01-23-2017, 08:59 AM
Я не говорю по Английски...

maerilith
01-23-2017, 11:51 AM
9/10 people ignore forum trannies who have no contact with the outside world

This message is hidden because maerilith is on your ignore list.

Smart move.

maerilith
01-23-2017, 06:19 PM
Thread had potential until Swish posted in it - feels dirty now, I must retreat to THE WALL

I agree someone else should have authored the intial document to DoD standards.

Have some breaking news, Swish assaulted two police officers attempting to ascertain his criminality: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/bristol-police-taser-race-relations-adviser-article-1.2952522