PDA

View Full Version : Best P99 Recipes?!?

mefdinkins
01-19-2017, 12:58 PM
I know the stereotype is hot pockets and mountain dew but do you cook when you play P99?!?!!? If so what magical recipes go great with poopsocking?

maerilith
01-19-2017, 01:39 PM
I cook cold pizza, it's easy, just order, someone brings it to you, than forget about it cuz EQ.

Very tasty the next morning, after the flavors blend and the cheese breaks into oils and fatty acids in the tomato sauce Even better after 72hrs.

If you can keep it in a warm environment the extra yeast and lactobassilucus will help promote good digestion and weight control.

bigjerry
01-19-2017, 01:42 PM
curry

bigjerry
01-19-2017, 03:36 PM
This message is hidden because maerilith is on your ignore list.

wonder what this tranny weirdo said

mad

maerilith
01-19-2017, 03:43 PM
green tai curry my fav.

Tupakk
01-19-2017, 04:22 PM
Cheezits and beer

Baler
01-19-2017, 09:53 PM
I like this one myself..
http://wiki.project1999.com/Pickled_Wyvern

It has a nice tang to it that I just haven't found from any other recipes. Plus after the jars are empty you can reuse them. *wink*

mickmoranis
01-19-2017, 10:23 PM
local pizza parlors start thinking they might be able to buy a boat when I start getting immersed.

maerilith
01-20-2017, 12:03 PM
Meat is gross, especially chickens, even free range.

Lojik
01-20-2017, 12:12 PM
Lentil Soup

maerilith
01-20-2017, 12:15 PM
Meat is a vital part of our diet as humans.

Seems Youre confused in more ways than previously thought

I still eat it, but that doesn't mean I like it.

IDK ever since I started the spiritual path of ascension and purging my soul of negative emotions and feeling love and opening my chakras meat has become less and less appealing and even makes me feel sick. Yet it's a huge part of our diets and I haven't found a really good/safe alternative, so I just eat some and than move on to the chocolate cake.

entruil
01-20-2017, 12:20 PM
make a vat of pasta salad and you're good for a week!

make any pasta and add onions,green onions,cucumbers,zucchini,broccoli,carrots,peppers and/or whatever you like. If you choose to, add almonds or peanuts and then put some Italian dressing(better if you make your own) on it and stick it in the fridge... can put just a little bit of Italian dressing and just add more when you eat some... bacon makes a nice addition but any type of meat would probably be good to...

awesome for hangovers as well, but that might just be me....

coffee is all you really need though...

maerilith
01-20-2017, 12:21 PM
Zuccini is amazing, I'll +1 that entruil.

maerilith
01-20-2017, 12:23 PM
Or maybe you've just destroyed your endocrine system

Maybe, but not really feeling the affects of thyrod/pituitary stuff or hypo/hyper/gonadism and stuff.....

Just feel pretty normal now. Clear skin, less acne, not as smelly. Less blind rage. Not constantly distracted by boners anymore, pretty stable bloodsugar even after morning E. Exercise is pretty critical to feeling decent. but this thread is about food...

My favorite food now is probably hummus. Colcannon is good too.

Raw/fresh olives are probably the best thing ever.

Also, found that any kind of peppers + avocado + flour tortilla is great.

Meat aversion really helped with thanksgiving/christmas dinners this year as I couldn't eat more than a few forkfulls of turkey/piaya. Really way to rich.

Kevris
01-20-2017, 07:04 PM
Easy ones:

Simple garlic shrimp:

1 cup of large or jumbo shrimp, deveined, peeled
1Tbsp butter
Splash of white wine (pinot grigio preferred)
2 cloves garlic chopped fine
Hand full of cherry tomatoes, quartered
Splash of olive oil

Add butter, olive oil, wine, garlic to skillet. Heat over medium-high heat until most of the wine has evaporated

Add shrimp, toss in skillet until shrimp are coated in the butter/oil/garlic/wine

When shrimp are nearly done, add tomato and toss. Cook until shrimp are cooked through

Remove from heat, plate, enjoy.

Around 400 calories

__
Excellent shrooms

1 container sliced portabella mushrooms
1 Tbsp butter
Splash of olive oil
1 handful fresh spinach, stems removed
Pinch of salt
Pinch of black pepper

Add oil and butter to skillet, heat on medium-high heat until butter is melted
Add mushrooms and toss to coat mushrooms in butter/oil
Sautee mushrooms 3 minutes each side
Add spinach, turn so the shrooms are on top of the spinach
Heat about a minute or so, until the spinach is nicely wilted
Salt and pepper to taste

Remove from heat, plate, enjoy. You can also put a little wine with this, red or white, doesn't matter, just reduce the wine while the butter melts/oil heats.

Around 300 calories

___

Faux-tatoes

1 head cauliflower
2 Tbsp cream cheese
1 Tsp Truffle Salt (or garlic salt, or any salt)
1 Tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp butter
1 Tsp garlic powder

Chop head of cauliflower and steam until done. When done, pat dry with paper towel. Try to remove as much of the water as possible.

Add cauliflower + remaining items to food processor. Pulse food processor until it is nicely blended and resembles mashed potatoes.

Plate, enjoy.

Should be enough for 2 servings or so, at about 200 calories each serving.

bigjerry
01-20-2017, 07:08 PM
melon, post pickle pepper peter pecker recipe

Pokesan
01-20-2017, 07:37 PM
that the one from "Pillow Biter Picked a Pack of Pickled Hitlers" ? Trying to remember. It sound like a picnic recipe ^^ I see if I can look it up ^^

that's a good phrase! but what does it refer to?

bigjerry
01-20-2017, 07:51 PM
u can measure a girls wetness level by emoji density

Lemonhead
01-20-2017, 08:07 PM
My Pasta Salad Dressing: Olive Oil, Lots of Lemon, Pureed Avacado, Fresh Herbs, Salt, Pepper. I do lots of different pasta salads, but this is my favorite I think.

Also, I like for a creamy dressing, to do part oil and part mayo or yogurt. Something like Fresh Dill. EVOO, Small amoiunt of mayo, Lemon (always lemon), etc.

Love me some pasta salad.

Oh, and NEVER store bought Corn Syrup Dressings, ikky

bigjerry
01-20-2017, 10:23 PM
^gonna make it this weekend

you ever fast so long and hard that when you finally gorge yourself you get opiate body itch? #visibleabs

DudeStop
01-20-2017, 10:31 PM
my buddy was obsessed with WoW for a while. He ordered so much pizza, one time Dominos called him out of concern because they hadn't heard from him in consecutive days. True story.

maerilith
01-20-2017, 10:47 PM
So, now that I am going to type this out, i have realized that I never actually measure things ^^; Anyway, this what you do:

crush 2-3 cloves of garlic
let them sit
roughly chop 3 dried japanese chili peppers (I use scissors for this, works super great :3)
chop 3-4 slices of bacon (workes really well if you freeze it in groups of 3-4, then can chop it partially frozen, alternatively, scissor work really well ^^)
cook some spaghetti noodles

fry up your bacon in a pan
pour in several tablespoons of olive oil
dump the garlic and chili peppers
let them swim in the oil for a few minutes
add your noodies, stir 'em around and let 'em sit there a few more minutes
scoop into bowl and enjoy <3

can also add a teaspoon of bonito, or a chopped/mashed anchovy or two :3

^gonna make it this weekend

you ever fast so long and hard that when you finally gorge yourself you get opiate body itch? #visibleabs

Sounds great.

No to the body itch, but yeah, I've managed to put myself in a coma after fasting.

R Flair
01-22-2017, 04:20 PM
The best poopsock food is something with a good balance of meat and carbs. Water is also very important. You have to stay hydrated, and if you are going without sleep it food and water becomes even more important or your body shuts down. I found hamburger helper to be the best tasting and most efficient thing to make time wise. On a combination of water + coffee + Helper I was able to play 2 to 3 days straight without sleeping on multiple occasions.

One of the things that people have to remember to NOT do, is ingest too much sugar (in any form). Especially pure sugar. After the first day, if you even put too much sugar into your coffee, you will crash. When you want to stay up, stick to water, coffee and good food (with a good meat/carb balance), and stay away from "snack foods".

I also recommend getting up and moving around, stretching and even doing a bit of exercise if you plan to go hard. Playing (or working) for days at a time, especially without sleeping, can be dangerous. Keeping your blood flowing, resting your eyes by looking away from your monitor every so often, and eating and staying hydrated are mandatory.

Tips from a super beard.

Dothgar
01-23-2017, 01:49 AM
coconut girlscout cookies, butterfingers, munchies cheese fix, monster energy, boom