PDA

View Full Version : Starting Point in ToV

Detoxx
01-18-2017, 03:43 PM
Can we get an agreement of all raiding guilds to make the starting point for racing in ToV at the bottom of the stairs just outside the first door? No one will be allowed to step on to the first step which, imo, will make it easier to police as well. It will also:

Make it much easier to have a distinguished starting point
Prevent ogre blocking
Allow people to keep their sanity with no more door open/close spamming
keep FTErs safe from AoEs at zone in

Thanks! Sign here if you can get on board with this and I think a majority vote from guilds will either make it happen or not.

bktroost
01-18-2017, 09:11 PM
Sounds good. AG signs.

getsome
01-19-2017, 02:32 AM
signed for Rustle

paroxysmal
01-19-2017, 02:48 AM
signed F/V

paroxysmal
01-19-2017, 03:12 AM
"Infernus doesn't have access to the raid forums (tried a few times but no luck) so take this in proxy that we adhere to said race line changes proposed" --Shigorougu <Infernus>

Nicoline
01-19-2017, 10:34 AM
Signed for Anonymous

Pan
01-19-2017, 06:23 PM
Okay with Omni.

Breaken
01-19-2017, 06:53 PM
Awakened is willing to try this line for one week when we return, to see how it works. The biggest issue I see is if guilds want to actually respect the sanctity of the zone in and kill mobs in the cubby, they will have to deal with the line of people in their way.

Also, you might see more trains due to KoS people either being dumb and going out there, or even buffing runners.

Anyway, we are willing to try it, as I said, for a week when we are back to racing.

Detoxx
01-19-2017, 07:09 PM
Awakened is willing to try this line for one week when we return, to see how it works. The biggest issue I see is if guilds want to actually respect the sanctity of the zone in and kill mobs in the cubby, they will have to deal with the line of people in their way.

Also, you might see more trains due to KoS people either being dumb and going out there, or even buffing runners.

Anyway, we are willing to try it, as I said, for a week when we are back to racing.

Fair enough. Id hope people aren't trying to race being kos but I see your point with the cubbies. In those situations, just inform you're pulling there and runners can adjust accordingly? This really only happens with Lord Vyemm.

raato
01-20-2017, 03:25 AM
Europa signs