PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: ZONE : NAJENA, no corpse found

Middle
01-17-2017, 11:01 PM
Time: I time stamped the screenshot... BUT there is no screenshots (a different issue.)
EST 7 PM to 8:30 PM, Tues Jan 17, 2017. ON account: Myrkul - char = Vaniti

ISSUE: After killing darkbones just past the invis door. When trying to loot a red message no copse found... Happened several times though the day. I found it very strange that I killed these 2 darkbones repeating threwout 2 entire LVLs and dropped no - focus or epic pages.

Qtip
01-18-2017, 01:54 PM
Time: I time stamped the screenshot... BUT there is no screenshots (a different issue.)
EST 7 PM to 8:30 PM, Tues Jan 17, 2017. ON account: Myrkul - char = Vaniti

ISSUE: After killing darkbones just past the invis door. When trying to loot a red message no copse found... Happened several times though the day. I found it very strange that I killed these 2 darkbones repeating threwout 2 entire LVLs and dropped no - focus or epic pages.

Only dark elf and goblin mages drop focus/epic pages. As for your corpse this happened to me on red about 2 years ago. Good luck.

Middle
01-18-2017, 03:17 PM
That is not the issue (dropping pages.) Or maybe it is the issue? As the loot was deleted, because the darkbone did not originally drop those during Velious. Meaning the focus items + pages- they were added later.

Being a Sheldon Cooper of sort * I would be thrilled IF the dervs, cared about the content... and deleted them to give us the Velious experience. I am even using the old UI...