PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Zone to Paineel

Canelek
01-11-2017, 01:33 PM
I get the following error when attempting to zone over to Paineel:

You may not zone there, you do not have the required files. This zone is not ready to receive visitors yet. Please try again in a few moments.

I've tried this multiple times over the course of a few days and all it does is pop me over to the Erudin zone. Here are the files I have in my EQ folder:

stonebrunt.s3d
stonebrunt_2_obj.s3d
stonebrunt_chr.s3d
stonebrunt_chr
stonebrunt_obj.s3d
stonebrunt_obj2.s3d
stonebrunt_sndbnk.eff
stonebrunt_sounds.eff

Any ideas? Thanks!

paulgiamatti
01-12-2017, 01:31 AM
Do you have the Paineel zone files? Stonebrunt Mountains is connected to The Warrens, so that doesn't have anything to do with Paineel. You need paineel.s3d, paineel_chr.s3d, and paineel_obj.s3d to successfully zone into Paineel. If you have all of those in your EQ folder, try replacing them.

Canelek
01-13-2017, 02:16 AM
Do you have the Paineel zone files? Stonebrunt Mountains is connected to The Warrens, so that doesn't have anything to do with Paineel. You need paineel.s3d, paineel_chr.s3d, and paineel_obj.s3d to successfully zone into Paineel. If you have all of those in your EQ folder, try replacing them.

Ooops! I was on the way to Stonebrunt, yet the issues was with Paineel. I listed the Stonebrunt files by mistake.

I see that I had missing Paineel files, however, so I replaced them with an earlier backup. I bet that does the trick when I try later.

Thanks!