PDA

View Full Version : My Ogre warrior is stuck

wewhitt
01-09-2017, 04:36 AM
Hello there,
I zoned into Neriak Third gate and my Ogre warrior "BigDiesel" is stuck in a graphics glitch. I cannot move - cant jump - cant rezone - he literally stuck in a wall. I need someone to help me - move my character to Neriak Commons. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill

Phantasm
01-09-2017, 05:07 AM
Have you tried using the /rewind command? If that fails you can try to send a shaman a tell to come shrink you!

Baler
01-09-2017, 03:22 PM
If rewind doesn't work,. /petition in game and just leave your game open. Make sure to mention you're afk and Actually stuck in your petition.
Else you're a waste of time and space.

TeemoOfAstora
01-09-2017, 04:11 PM
It's probably worth mentioning that the /rewind command may require you spamming it a bunch before actually getting you unstuck. I always get prompted with "please wait a bit before using /rewind again" the first 6-10 times i try it.

The in game petition might take a while too. I have heard stories of a certain SK ogre that got stuck in a moat in 3rd gate. He spent a long time in there moist, and under the incessant ridicule of NPCs pathing near the moat, but alas, no shiny Sirken came to rescue him. Good luck.

Gumbo
01-09-2017, 07:01 PM
Hello there,
I zoned into Neriak Third gate and my Ogre warrior "BigDiesel" is stuck in a graphics glitch. I cannot move - cant jump - cant rezone - he literally stuck in a wall. I need someone to help me - move my character to Neriak Commons. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill

You probably didn't follow directions...

The following files must renamed or removed from the Everquest Titanium directory.

arena.eqg
arena_EnvironmentEmitters.txt
lavastorm.eqg
nektulos.eqg
Nektulos_EnvironmentEmitters.txt

Ashintar
01-09-2017, 07:33 PM
You probably didn't follow directions...

The following files must renamed or removed from the Everquest Titanium directory.

arena.eqg
arena_EnvironmentEmitters.txt
lavastorm.eqg
nektulos.eqg
Nektulos_EnvironmentEmitters.txt

While usually this is good advice and can solve some of the issues posted in this forum... do you realize that the zone they're having issues with are none of the above?

Gumbo
01-09-2017, 07:35 PM
While usually this is good advice and can solve some of the issues posted in this forum... do you realize that the zone they're having issues with are none of the above?

I had the same problem he was describing about a year ago and I checked and had one of those files still listed. I removed it and it cleared up the problems with the zone.

If it doesn't fix his problem then it's something else.

Ashintar
01-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Yep if you have issues with Arena, Lavastorm, or Nektulos Forest this "might" be your issue... As the OP stated, they're having problems with Neriak zones...

Gumbo
01-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Yep if you have issues with Arena, Lavastorm, or Nektulos Forest this "might" be your issue... As the OP stated, they're having problems with Neriak zones...

What solution do you have for the OP?

Tupakk
01-09-2017, 11:09 PM
I was once stuck under FOB for 5 hours and nobody came to save me. I had to get A Coth from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend. This was when I first started.

If a GM hasn't moved you yet and you can target players than get someone to Coth you.