PDA

View Full Version : What the hell has happened to this server? (Screenshot included)

Efwan
01-07-2017, 12:56 AM
So I log in for the first time since April to my unbuffed 55 rogue (no epic, not even close to good gear, all kunark minus lodi boots) zone into SolB and I see 7 other people in zone, all levelling bats n bugs zone out. I figure what the hell, I don't care about dying, let's see how this goes. I fight a 1v7, (3 take PvE deaths to avoid YT and the other 4 port/gate out) and then the rage tells begin. What the hell happened in the past year after Empire disbanded? I guess it's considered cowardly to fight 1v7 odds, guess I'll look for 1v20 in the future if theres enough players on the server.

http://i.imgur.com/F48DTkV.jpg

ElemtalRZ
01-07-2017, 01:22 AM
Come play buddy :) miss ya and we been pvping a ton

Salahdin
01-07-2017, 02:05 AM
Server is dead bro, that's what happened.

literally 70-80 pop @ peak

sometimes 5-10YTs a day and that includes all brackets from levels 10-60.

Salahdin
01-07-2017, 02:15 AM
some people I've spoke too have this idea that the server comes and goes in pop like the prices on homes and you gotta buy in ( aka invest time ) when it's low pop to make gains later on; so farming the shit out of it while its low pop leads to you been rich when the pop rises.

( 1. they live in a dream )
( 2. server pop never going to rise ever again )
( 3. only reason why it rose in the first place was: PNP+Xp bonus+blubies coming over for easy loot. 3 factors that don't matter anymore )
( 4. some people like it low pop because they can farm non-stop unabated )
( 5. these are in brackets because they are been whispered )

Jazzy
01-07-2017, 03:27 AM
Dunno who op is but my advice : stay clean and stay away from this shit server

iiNGloriouS
01-07-2017, 03:36 AM
Luv u Chewps.

Can't give first hand experience on the server. Server pop about as bad as it was when I started tho. 50ish on during prime maybe 70 if apex raiding. Tis what i've been seeing on pop list.

georgie
01-07-2017, 05:34 AM
Yes op your good at this game

syztem
01-07-2017, 06:08 AM
zero chance chardok 2.0 revives the server, its one zone. it will just be a constant place to pvp for a month or two. that and droga.

Uuruk
01-07-2017, 06:24 AM
Drugs at 5 am

hurt
01-07-2017, 10:30 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BLkF97N.jpg

Swish
01-07-2017, 11:30 AM
Don't worry OP, discord server is launching any day now.

Tassador
01-07-2017, 11:35 AM
server is alive to known drug addicts that still make claims about having fulfilling lives all while playing EQ 6 years straight at 10+ hours a day. At some point your stories and math will not add up.

#WIPE IT

Thrilla
01-07-2017, 12:44 PM
some people I've spoke too have this idea that the server comes and goes in pop like the prices on homes and you gotta buy in ( aka invest time ) when it's low pop to make gains later on; so farming the shit out of it while its low pop leads to you been rich when the pop rises.

( 3. only reason why it rose in the first place was: PNP+Xp bonus+blubies coming over for easy loot. 3 factors that don't matter anymore )

The pop would have peaks and valleys but it was either during end of classic or with the 3 year Kunark timeline in anticipation for Velious - most of the people who quit don't have a reason to come back. Pixels have been had, the server story has been told, time to reset or move on

Tune
01-07-2017, 12:48 PM
server isn't resetting

there will make new servers and merge them together over time

the fact that u keep clinging to this wipe campaign that has been going on for 5 years now is rediculous

HippoNipple
01-07-2017, 01:39 PM
Maybe they will just merge blue and red and come out with 2 new servers to run on the correct timeline.

Uuruk
01-07-2017, 01:52 PM
server isn't resetting

there will make new servers and merge them together over time

the fact that u keep clinging to this wipe campaign that has been going on for 5 years now is rediculous

They did a wipe campaign. It was just all your accounts.

Tradesonred
01-07-2017, 02:44 PM

Thats why i left before Velious. I knew where this was headed and cut my losses. This server needs to be purified with fire before anything good comes out of it, AKA a wipe that should have happened circa before Kunark.

blammo
01-07-2017, 03:18 PM
Chewps is a little bitch who quit after getting guild denied and slam dunked by my main man Beastagor

oricalum
01-07-2017, 03:27 PM
I remember encountering op on his monk in the tiny cave system of sol b with some other troll sk. Literally made them both plug on my rogue. yIkes.

Efwan
01-07-2017, 03:45 PM
Chewps is a little bitch who quit after getting guild denied and slam dunked by my main man Beastagor

Sorry to disappoint you but I quit after my kid was born

I remember encountering op on his monk in the tiny cave system of sol b with some other troll sk. Literally made them both plug on my rogue. yIkes.

Not sure what I did to rustle you but alright whatever you say. I'm sure it really happened :rolleyes:

Tradesonred
01-07-2017, 03:51 PM

lol that shit is retarded, as if leaving this shitty server, players who left must have had a traumatising, crushing defeat at the hands of these pro EQ players. Being bored isnt a valid reason, obviously.

oricalum
01-07-2017, 04:45 PM

Not sure what I did to rustle you but alright whatever you say. I'm sure it really happened :rolleyes:

Naww, not rustled, you were a good chap. It just came to mind was all.

Bazia
01-08-2017, 12:27 AM

( 1. they live in psychosis )

TheDuck
01-08-2017, 02:12 AM
unless something changes, it wont matter if server is wiped or not. Apex is falling apart at it's seams and we can't do ToV anymore cause the people who cared enough to hand hold everyone through it are now boxing WoW and... it's just over.

im really upset i have a shitload of DKP saved up in apex and i don't think ill ever get to spend it because we can't kill shit worth spending dkp. it's funny i spent a shitload of time invested into sneaking into apex and gearing characters and only find to realize i cucked myself hard. lol..... so much dkp. never going to kill the good dragons ever again....

whatever. time to really quit now. GL

Bazia
01-08-2017, 03:25 AM
who cares if we all quit, at this point the server is just a pure metaphysical manifestation of Cyren's will to not interact with society

Bazia
01-08-2017, 03:26 AM
aka we are all creations within Cyrens consciousness

Tradesonred
01-08-2017, 05:42 AM
unless something changes, it wont matter if server is wiped or not. Apex is falling apart at it's seams and we can't do ToV anymore cause the people who cared enough to hand hold everyone through it are now boxing WoW and... it's just over.

Its been over for 3 years. Quit drugs and wake the fuck up.

heartbrand
01-08-2017, 10:45 AM
Tempting to delevel my characters for this, but with Stonebrunt Mountains coming out any day I can't risk it.

Utanven
01-08-2017, 01:14 PM
Tempting to delevel my characters for this, but with Stonebrunt Mountains coming out any day I can't risk it.

Don't go lower then 50 or you won't be able to proc OT hammer when pvp shows up.

Didn't OP strip some toons of his RL friends or some sht before being banished?

iiNGloriouS
01-08-2017, 06:03 PM
who cares if we all quit, at this point the server is just a pure metaphysical manifestation of Cyren's will to not interact with society

hearty chuckle