PDA

View Full Version : Returning player, state of endgame?

jwargod
01-02-2017, 09:39 PM
Heya, was flirting with the idea of getting back into EQ but hesitant if certain things are still the way they were.

Is the endgame still extremely cut-throat? I mean i don't plan on hitting Vulak or so anytime soon, but I'm wondering if its so bad that certain raiders will loot corpses just so no one else can get the rot, or spawns/loot are held for ransom, including RMT. I guess mainly what I'm asking is if I'll ever see the light of day on certain epics or even being able to loot armor rots in ToV or elsewhere.

GinnasP99
01-02-2017, 10:21 PM
Can you get 60 and get your epic ? definitely (i consider myself fairly casual and I have monk, necro, shaman and ranger epics)
Will you be looting NtoV stuff any time soon? probably not

That being said. Its a reasonably fun, totally free game to play. So go for it

DarkwingDuck
01-03-2017, 12:29 AM
Recently reurned this evening.. LFG lvl 26 Cleric Foolof , and 51 enchanter blueskin.. couldnt find a group in 1.5 hours.. so going to try tomorrow .. anyone read this, hit me up =)

jwargod
01-03-2017, 12:41 AM
Recently reurned this evening.. LFG lvl 26 Cleric Foolof , and 51 enchanter blueskin.. couldnt find a group in 1.5 hours.. so going to try tomorrow .. anyone read this, hit me up =)

jesus christ. As a cleric or enchanter? Were you at least in the suggested spots or so?

Tankdan
01-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Do you like waking up in the middle of the night for pixels? Poopsocking dozens of 16-hour windows each week? And by that, I mean you cant look away from screen for a second or you risk losing the mob. If yes then p99 end game is for you.

Ella`Ella
01-06-2017, 06:23 PM
Refer to the Raid Discussion forum where you will find the 2 top guild leaders passive aggressively belittling each other.