PDA

View Full Version : App

Airplane
01-23-2011, 10:49 PM
Haha, so cool i recognize the oldskoolers like TMO (I had a druid who got hacked in there named Kendann). I played RZ for most of my life: Kunark - PoP (velious was my favorite tho~) and a bit of OOW, then everything from WoW to Vanguard to Warhammer to AoC and a relapse into DAoC for a 14-day trial. I am a lost soul :(

Lunar Eclipse was prolly my most known char if anyone was from RZ, tho in the later days i played Perah Medic the cleric as well. I was in guilds ranging from TMO (with kendann) to (rz) Ordo Malleus to Wudan (with lunar) to DoZ (with perah), anyways I dunno if anyone here is from RZ but HI ;)! I'd be down to play oldschool again. Given the timeframe I would be considered raid proficient (prolly a lil rusty but nothing I couldnt fix with a good UI, tho in those days i played with original UI). I was also there when we almost got sleeper~

I am an excellent healer and would be down to play a Cleric or Druid again, tho I am also proficient in Shaman, Warrior, Monk. Seeing as it is oldschool tho, cleric is the better choice despite mobility.

Just realized App process was just like original app process for guilds, my bad. I will start to lvl up and post a real guild app in the future. If anyone wants to toss me some buffs if you see me, I'd /hug you4lyfe