PDA

View Full Version : PSA: It's almost Christmas time.

Salahdin
12-16-2016, 05:53 PM
It's time to put EQ down and go see your mom's boys. I know it will be extremely hard for some of you to find the time in your day to mingle with your mom.

But I guarantee you that she's worried like all mom's are when their son's are addicted to substances.

Buy her some flowers, go visit her, it's been years. Heck sell your 15th Fungi for 50 bux on redguides and buy her a real nice bunch of roses with a card apologising for been a terrible son since the launch of Red99.

She's just next door if you exit her/your garage and pop up thru the laundry the fridge you raid late at night she'll be in the loungeroom watching Days of our Lives.

and for fucks sake go polish her car it's getting sun damage coz she can't park it in her garage coz you're squatting in it.

YOLO!

AzzarTheGod
12-16-2016, 06:01 PM
It's time to put EQ down and go see your mom's boys. I know it will be extremely hard for some of you to find the time in your day to mingle with your mom.

But I guarantee you that she's worried like all mom's are when their son's are addicted to substances.

Buy her some flowers, go visit her, it's been years. Heck sell your 15th Fungi for 50 bux on redguides and buy her a real nice bunch of roses with a card apologising for been a terrible son since the launch of Red99.

She's just next door if you exit her/your garage and pop up thru the laundry the fridge you raid late at night she'll be in the loungeroom watching Days of our Lives.

and for fucks sake go polish her car it's getting sun damage coz she can't park it in her garage coz you're squatting in it.

YOLO!

lol are you kidding me?

go research autism. the primary feature and reason for every difference in behavior in the autism spectrum has to do with the part of the brain that handles emotions. Its basically damaged beyond functional repair. Without a normal emotional circuitry, stuff like caring for your mom becomes overwhelmingly impossible, any emotional situation is impossible.

And likely the mom abused her autistic son already during childhood because she didn't understand why it was so fucking retarded when the TV said you should follow what the TV says to do. The sperg boy couldn't hang out with any of the AC Slater's or the Zack Morris's and well, that's a FAILURE.

tldr; They don't have the emotional muscles to do ANY of the stuff you just listed. You just wasted all your time. Hows it feel?

Outer
12-16-2016, 06:01 PM
Daybreak games really doesn't want you advertising RMT. Esp for a server that they were on the verge of shutting down

AzzarTheGod
12-16-2016, 06:05 PM
these red99 lifers saw the hunks on TV and knew it was game over

their mom saw all these hunks on TV Dancing with the stars and other shows like the Bachelor, and said damn my sons a huge fucking loser.

Outer
12-16-2016, 06:06 PM
Drugs

AzzarTheGod
12-16-2016, 06:07 PM
Truth

/thread over boy get moving

*flicks toothpick*

Lulz|Sect
12-16-2016, 06:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GATZ95Wl.jpg

AzzarTheGod
12-16-2016, 06:12 PM
how many hunks have you seen on TV today

Tassador
12-16-2016, 06:18 PM
OP was 1 and 14 in a pvp server over 2 years of gameplay, less anyone forgot.

Salahdin
12-16-2016, 06:21 PM
OP was 1 and 14 in a pvp server over 2 years of gameplay, less anyone forgot.

This player spent close to 5,000 USD on twinks and still sucked.

Also hasn't played in over 2 years and needs to see his mom

Salahdin
12-16-2016, 06:22 PM
Vaporize, Jibken and Nizzar all managed to to buy a few months of food of this guy and pay their mom's a token 50 dollars a week for garage rental fees.

AzzarTheGod
12-16-2016, 08:18 PM
these red99 lifers saw the hunks on TV and knew it was game over

their mom saw all these hunks on TV Dancing with the stars and other shows like the Bachelor, and said damn my sons a huge fucking loser.

god got em

Lulz|Sect
12-16-2016, 08:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PqszpZ4h.jpg

AzzarTheGod
12-16-2016, 08:59 PM
bada boom

Computer Man
12-16-2016, 09:12 PM
Dear OP,

http://i.imgur.com/ceq3Mi4.gif

Best wishes,

Everyone else in RNF

Salahdin
12-16-2016, 09:15 PM
jesus. all these anon accounts posting.

you really need to be here reading and post 20 hrs a day to keep up with it all.

who's cave_troll and computer_man? and why do they have new accounts, did they get their previous accounts banned?

are they cool?

have they even played the game.

is this the final decent into insanity?

HippoNipple
12-16-2016, 11:13 PM

you really need to be here reading and post 20 hrs a day to keep up with it all.

who's cave_troll and computer_man? and why do they have new accounts, did they get their previous accounts banned?

are they cool?

cave troll is tomato

Tassador
12-16-2016, 11:19 PM

are they cool?

c u in 6 months

Salahdin
12-17-2016, 01:16 PM
c u in 6 months

Naw c u in 6 months

Salahdin
12-17-2016, 01:25 PM
Above player played 2 toons at once and still died..everyday 5+ times In pvp.

Also spammed /poc claiming a much beloved player on red99's death was a hoax on the forums and in in game.