PDA

View Full Version : Knights of Norrath

DarkBlazeX
01-22-2011, 09:27 PM
Come join me in my quest for Norrath once again! It's an exciting time we live in to be able to live in the world we once forgotten. Unspoken graphics, ungodly items, instant gratification all out the window. Back to the days when things were earned and well deserved. Come join me to relive the excitement! As the intro movie once stated:
"It is rumored amongst the most intelligent races of Norrath that first came the Dragons. The great crystalline dragon, ruler of the plane of sky, departed life onto a lifeless planet, and with one swipe of her mighty claws, lay claim to the promise of a new world. Norrath quickly developed from infancy, as brave explorers journeyed forth in search of fertile lands on which to build. Villages became towns, towns became cities, cities became kingdoms. Guilds and alliances formed bound together through common goals and the sharing of ideas. The desires to grow beyond the common abilities of near mortals introduced powerful skills, trades, and crafts. Wizards, sorcerers, and enchanters mastered powerful magic and mystical (?hymns?). But a last, ignorance and innocence go hand in hand. It is the adventure of quests that awaits the bold and daring. It is the land, of Everquest!

DarkBlazeX
01-22-2011, 09:42 PM
If you'd like an invite please post you name here and I'll invite you in game :D.

DarkBlazeX
01-23-2011, 11:47 AM
If you'd like an invite please post your* name here and I'll invite you in game :D.

Aandolaf
01-23-2011, 03:25 PM
Count me in, Flant.

DarkBlazeX
01-23-2011, 04:20 PM
Alrighty Ill find and add you :).

DarkBlazeX
01-24-2011, 12:22 PM
The guild is not about obtaining 50, raid out, best gear and who knows the most. This is a very casual guild. We look for people to meet and grow with and to have fun! Kunark will be fun when it arrives but I hope we're focused on the very classic :). Thank you for your time and consideration in the guild. You can contact me Qulexeion or Flant :).

Fraggle
07-29-2011, 03:17 AM
Ban this RMT guy:

http://www.egamingsupply.com/forum/everquest-platinum-everquest-2-eq2-gold/wtb-p1999-druid-acct-platinum-154301.html