PDA

View Full Version : Tried everything in FAQ short of system restore.

brasoff
12-12-2016, 11:40 PM
I have played/installed p99 twice in my life and never with any issues however I am running into

"The instruction at 0x000000000000030A45B4 referenced memory at 0x000000000003D2F0BC. The memory could not be read.

I have now uninstalled/wiped/cleaned any software not registered microsoft etc.
I have deleted and cleaned the drive 3x over.
I have cleaned up reg errors and run syscan 3 or 4 times to repair issues.
I have updated all drivers.
I can get the window to launch, I can log in, when it goes to load to char select it gets to the second blue 'tick' of progression and crashes every time.

I have done everything short of a system restore I could find on these forums, any suggestions before I do a system restore would be helpful.

some one managed changing the way eqgame.exe is handled (something about resources) but I couldn't find any info on it

paulgiamatti
12-14-2016, 04:33 AM
Did you follow the links I posted in your first thread? There are lots of things you can still try.

Have you tried setting eq to have an affinity for a particular core?

Reinstall EQ outside of your program files folder.

I had the same problem. Changing the compatibility for eqgame.exe fixed my problem.

I finally got it to launch by clicking make compatible with windows 7 and set to lowest resolution.

Computer Man
12-14-2016, 11:31 PM
duxa installer (google it if you cant find it), especially good for the part about running EQ off a single core.

Someone else said you need to find an "alternative" version of Titanium if the first one you "found" didn't work...

AktionT4
12-15-2016, 01:17 AM
Try this just to determine if you have bad memory:

Open the Start Menu and type in mdsched.exe, then press enter

You can reboot immediately for the check or at the next restart.