PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Mouse hover tag issues

Papy
12-10-2016, 12:07 PM
I am having issues with my mouse hover not working when i hover my mouse over items in my inventory.
I have Restarted my computer a few times in the past week and it still has not fixed the issue , is there any ways i can turn it back on through the Option menu or something?

Papy
12-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Nobody ? .. this is killing me seriously...

Duane
12-10-2016, 02:47 PM
Restarting seems to fix this for me. Keep trying and godspeed.

Tupakk
12-10-2016, 02:48 PM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/search.php?searchid=6825306

Here is some extra info. A lot of different solutions.

Restarting is number one even though we talked and you tried that.

I read thru a few of them but I'm at work. Is will give you a jumping off point.

GL and don't break anything lol.

Papy
12-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Okay thanks , i have tried the hole " Allow Context Menu " under option method as well now , did it 10 times at least , even restarted the laptop 3 times along with camping out etc. nothing is working so far :(

paulgiamatti
12-10-2016, 09:25 PM
Yeah, this isn't related to context menus - a little nerd vocab:

context menu = right-click drop-down menu

tooltip = hover pop-up label thing

There's this weird intermittent bug that disables tooltips in the client, and no one's been able to figure out exactly what the cause is. I've only had it happen to me once, and rebooting my machine fixed it instantly. It makes me wonder if this bug is related to the removal of buff timers, since those were also tooltips, but I'm fairly sure this bug happened before that change went in. Although, now that I think about it, the fact that rebooting fixes it in most cases makes me think it's a Windows-related bug - perhaps some process that Windows runs is messing it up.

Tupakk
12-10-2016, 09:29 PM
Yeah, this isn't related to context menus - a little nerd vocab:

context menu = right-click drop-down menu

tooltip = hover pop-up label thing

There's this weird intermittent bug that disables tooltips in the client, and no one's been able to figure out exactly what the cause is. I've only had it happen to me once, and rebooting my machine fixed it instantly. It makes me wonder if this bug is related to the removal of buff timers, since those were also tooltips, although I'm fairly sure this bug happened before that change went in.

Damn I told him to post here cause I thought u might have a better idea than what I told him in game. 😔😔