PDA

View Full Version : New player, Hello! :)

Daxenn
12-09-2016, 07:51 PM
Hi!
Once upon a time back in the 90s a youngboy borrowed his Uncle's copy of everquest. He played it only a handful of times. Eighteen years or so later after cleaning out some old things I found the old boxed copies of the game; and two and a half hours later I find myself here :D

Just thought I'd introduce myself, say hi and hopefully make some friends.
Been fooling about with my woodelf bard, "Auluvin"; and WOW is it ever hard to navigate without a map!
hopefully I'll hear from someone soon!

Takii Huggles
12-10-2016, 03:38 AM
Hi!
Once upon a time back in the 90s a youngboy borrowed his Uncle's copy of everquest. He played it only a handful of times. Eighteen years or so later after cleaning out some old things I found the old boxed copies of the game; and two and a half hours later I find myself here :D

Just thought I'd introduce myself, say hi and hopefully make some friends.
Been fooling about with my woodelf bard, "Auluvin"; and WOW is it ever hard to navigate without a map!
hopefully I'll hear from someone soon!

Welcome! =)

titanshub
12-10-2016, 07:01 AM
Welcome to P99! This game is still as great as you remember. 3 years ago I decided to install and run around for a few minutes. :D

Daxenn
12-10-2016, 11:35 AM
Welcome! =)

Thank you! :)

Daxenn
12-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Welcome to P99! This game is still as great as you remember. 3 years ago I decided to install and run around for a few minutes. :D

Still seems that way :D

Issar
12-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Welcome Dax!

forfax
12-10-2016, 04:29 PM
hey I'm new to p99 played back in the day as well lemme know if u wanna group up and lvl