PDA

View Full Version : New/Old player

Cromcat
12-04-2016, 06:01 PM
Hey All,

I just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself, I used to play EQ on live and a little bit here on p99 (a couple years ago for a bit) but I was going to start a new character and relive the magic on a casual basis.

It's been awhile since I played and I was wondering if there were any new spots to lvl 1-20ish (I was going to just do the faydark, commons, oasis route); also any talk of the server releasing Luclin in the future?

Thanks!

Rysky
12-04-2016, 10:11 PM
I would imagine the same spots as usual with Velious added to it, but I'm just guessing as I am coming back from a three year break (on p99Blue) and I'm rerolling human necro. Probablymore is his name see you around!

Cromcat
12-05-2016, 01:17 AM
Awesome! I'm up to duo anytime, my char's name is also Cromcat.

Do people group at all? Having trouble finding any:(

Red_Messiah
12-05-2016, 01:41 AM
Server stops at Velious, you're coming back late with not much certain on the horizon. But it is what it is, still fun to be had.

People do group, but again because we're late in the timeline there's a lot of soloing due to excessive twinking.

Cromcat
12-05-2016, 01:45 AM
...not much certain on the horizon...

So no Luclin.. but this sounds more ominous...

The twinking/soloing makes sense though if so few truly new players... maybe I shouldn't have rolled wiz;p

Red_Messiah
12-05-2016, 04:23 AM
Wizard makes excellent sense if you don't have lots of items to give a new character, or a necromancer who can effectively level naked.

They talk about custom content, a strict timeline server, the discord server has been on the front page for over a year and that's still not emerged as somethin to play. Just enjoy what's here is the way to go I think.

tiadashi
12-05-2016, 04:10 PM
So no Luclin.. but this sounds more ominous...

The twinking/soloing makes sense though if so few truly new players... maybe I shouldn't have rolled wiz;p

They never intended to go to luclin, thankfully, there's plenty of places to play that though im sure