PDA

View Full Version : casual alt-oholics...?

laughinghorse
01-20-2011, 11:45 PM
Hello, I am an alt-oholic. I'm a casual player, spontaneously hardcore 8 hour marathoner (when the cause is right) with interest in ALL aspects of the game 1-50 and absolutely none when it comes to poopsocking. I currently have 5 chars lvls 9-12 who work as a team,(slowly), to help help one another and folks I meet have a good time. I camp, I craft, I group and solo and all the while wonder; is there a guild out there that will put up with me and my non-min/maxing, who-cares-it's-just-a-game-but-fuck-yeah-let's-go-for-it-while-we're-logged-on attitude? Hahaha, I wonder. Anyone out there pickin' up what I'm layin down? All for 1 and 1 for all (when we can log in) Maybe I could join you OR wanna start a guild of like minded players? <Altoholics Annonymous> ... Or <Hardcore Casual>... Lemme know if this rings any bells and hit me up. Thx for your time, take care and GL out there!!!
-Gloog
9 WAR,
-Luthan
10 RNG,
-Gnebula
12 WIZ,
-Soothie
9 CLR
-Underneath
10 ROG

Goobles
01-21-2011, 12:36 AM
I think you should find Matahari.

Ames
01-21-2011, 12:40 AM
Stick to your wizard and level him up.

Muergan
01-21-2011, 01:36 AM
Lol you sound like a couple of our members can look at our website and post an app if you like. Altered Vision (http://av.vanaric.com)

gprater
01-28-2011, 03:13 PM
I too am an admitted altaholic....this would be fun....my top 2 toons are already in a guild but this might be fun for some of my alts.