PDA

View Full Version : Treeform, why?

Mazoku
11-20-2016, 01:18 AM
Having been a druid for years now, its always bothered me. Why doesn't Treeform or Spirit of Oak make the user indifferent to all? I mean I am not kos to trees IRL or in game but even if I were, would I really go around attacking trees for the hell of it to make sure they aren't druids in disguise? NO..

That being said Treeform should make druids indifferent to ALL.

Just my two copper..

Shea
11-20-2016, 01:28 AM
I've messed around with treeform and faction a bunch on p99 and it can do some fun things. Treeform mostly boosts faction from evil>good in certain old world cities which can be useful in certain situations. It has no effect on velious NPCs though and most factions in the game which, to your point, doesn't make a whole lot of sense...

oh well alot of things in EQ don't make sense. just flow with it.

Jauna
11-20-2016, 02:27 AM
Most evil NPCs move up to indifferent when you shift into treeform. So if you ever wanted to do an evil turnin OUTDOORS you can harmony, get close as you can, treeform and possibly do the turnin. The only time I ever done this and worked was the Cazic-Thule hat from the warrens.

or I did it with my bard and an erudite mask and faction song. dont remember.

Swish
11-20-2016, 02:50 AM
Most evil NPCs move up to indifferent when you shift into treeform. So if you ever wanted to do an evil turnin OUTDOORS you can harmony, get close as you can, treeform and possibly do the turnin. The only time I ever done this and worked was the Cazic-Thule hat from the warrens.

or I did it with my bard and an erudite mask and faction song. dont remember.

Adventure hacks on EQ, good to know :p

GinnasP99
11-20-2016, 03:04 AM
I 100% agree with this. Also http://wiki.project1999.com/Illusionists_Stone

Jimjam
11-20-2016, 04:49 AM
Winter is here. There is a fuel shortage. You are going to be chopped down to prevent the little orclings from freezing in the nights. Sorry.