PDA

View Full Version : LF Group- Kael Armor/EXP

Gundanium
11-18-2016, 02:36 PM
If you're like me and have an interest in Kael/other zones for exp/armor, but have a hard time finding a group- please contact me that we may be able to hookup and loot/exp.

I'd like to find people that would be interested at forming an impromptu Kael (or other) group. Perhaps or perhaps not setting a time. 6pm-8pm weekdays Alaska Pacific Time (3 hours behind EST) and much time on weekends works for me.

I'm currently a level 57 Bard and would find it beneficial to group with 55+

SoekiWiz
11-18-2016, 03:27 PM
Kael will be cock and balls for exp Bardy McBardster. Armor, fasho.

My recommendation would be the player crafted racial armor for now, if you need help farming some money, I have some things we could do together to accomplish that.

Your best bet on GROUP exp is gonna be Sebilis - based on zone trafficking / average wait time on groups / etc.

You may also want to consider picking up your HS key if it's not already done. Fantastic exp in there. Some folks do Chardok now with the new PBAE spell patch & mob cap.

I AE Velk's, now that I'm 60 and can afford to share some exp I could fit you in there.

Lots of options -- Do you have a guild yet?

Gundanium
11-18-2016, 05:07 PM
If I really wanted to finish leveling I'd swarm kite it. I do frequent Sebilis though.

Kael faction/armor drops/exp/change it up - keep it from being too grindy.

Those other zones you mentioned are desireable, but LFG for a lot of time typically sends me into a swarm kiting - which can be very grindy as well.