PDA

View Full Version : MMOC P99 lawyerquest degree

snead
11-18-2016, 02:43 AM
does one exist? if not can someone offer one? i think it'd be helpful for the community to understand how to become a p99 lawyer.

**wish i could edit title to be MOOC sorry for typo fellars.

Lhancelot
11-18-2016, 10:18 AM
does one exist? if not can someone offer one? i think it'd be helpful for the community to understand how to become a p99 lawyer.

**wish i could edit title to be MOOC sorry for typo fellars.

I could steer you in the right direction anyway. From my experience, the top raid guilds have the best, most experienced lawyerquesters available. Start your quest for excellence there.

Hell, I even seen one fellow from one of the servers premier raid guilds lawyerquest himself into a Jboots "list", circumvented all moral code of ethics by pointing out the server rules did not apply to player made lists!

I watched the entire dialogue, and to say I was impressed would be a vast understatement! The way this guy pushed his will upon the players holding a list for other players to camp the AC in a specific order, was nothing short of impressive.

Before it was all said and done, this professional lawyerquester was sitting on the camp, relaxing his day away, killing the AC at his leisure while the "list" holders all stood around dumbfounded babbling in anger and resentment.

"But, the next guy on the list is coming!", proclaimed the "list" holding player.

The cool lawyerquester with the top guild tag over his head wasn't fazed. "Oh well, too bad. Server rules don't abide by playermade lists. You admitted you were done with the camp, I am here now. The camp is mine. Go away pleb."

"But...bb.b...b...BUT! You can't just TAKE THE CAMP! WE GOT A LIST!!!!!!" The list holder was desperate and highly upset...

"Nah. I don't follow lists. Server rules don't honor any such lists. Now shoo. The camp is mine." With a slight brush of the hand, the new camp holder smirked as he gave the list-holder a shooing motion.

On this day I seen poetry in mmotion. Truly was a sight to be seen, no doubt. Wish I could have recorded it.

Tupakk
11-18-2016, 11:09 AM
Ask to be Litagators App. Im sure he will take you under his wing and show you the ways of his madness.

FatMice
11-18-2016, 11:28 AM
Get Ella'Ella some nice clothes and he will represent you.

Litigator
11-19-2016, 07:21 PM
Ask to be Litagators App. Im sure he will take you under his wing and show you the ways of his madness.

The original post was pretty bad, everyone makes mistakes from time to time but this post had no attempt at capitalization and questionable proofreading.

The signature appears to be from an Eazy E video, however, and if that is true we may overlook these indiscretions. Follow the link.

Swish
11-19-2016, 09:22 PM
Wouldn't it be nice to play on a server where you can sort out your problems without having to harass the staff to turn up and be on your side?

Lhancelot
11-19-2016, 10:02 PM
Wouldn't it be nice to play on a server where you can sort out your problems without having to harass the staff to turn up and be on your side?

Just avoid raiding and you don't have to put up with this type of garbage tbh.

As for Red, if you are insinuating players there never call upon guides to sort their problems, I would bet money they cry even more than bluebies do.

PVP always brings the worst of people out, always. :(

Swish
11-19-2016, 11:57 PM
I didn't mention red server but if I die in pvp I say "good fight" and LNS publicly where appropriate if the situation calls for it.

There's no sour grapes on red.

Topgunben
11-20-2016, 12:04 AM
I could steer you in the right direction anyway. From my experience, the top raid guilds have the best, most experienced lawyerquesters available. Start your quest for excellence there.

Hell, I even seen one fellow from one of the servers premier raid guilds lawyerquest himself into a Jboots "list", circumvented all moral code of ethics by pointing out the server rules did not apply to player made lists!

I watched the entire dialogue, and to say I was impressed would be a vast understatement! The way this guy pushed his will upon the players holding a list for other players to camp the AC in a specific order, was nothing short of impressive.

Before it was all said and done, this professional lawyerquester was sitting on the camp, relaxing his day away, killing the AC at his leisure while the "list" holders all stood around dumbfounded babbling in anger and resentment.

"But, the next guy on the list is coming!", proclaimed the "list" holding player.

The cool lawyerquester with the top guild tag over his head wasn't fazed. "Oh well, too bad. Server rules don't abide by playermade lists. You admitted you were done with the camp, I am here now. The camp is mine. Go away pleb."

"But...bb.b...b...BUT! You can't just TAKE THE CAMP! WE GOT A LIST!!!!!!" The list holder was desperate and highly upset...

"Nah. I don't follow lists. Server rules don't honor any such lists. Now shoo. The camp is mine." With a slight brush of the hand, the new camp holder smirked as he gave the list-holder a shooing motion.

On this day I seen poetry in mmotion. Truly was a sight to be seen, no doubt. Wish I could have recorded it.

lolz