PDA

View Full Version : Server Selection - No servers

Corvo
11-17-2016, 05:43 PM
Hi All,

I ran through the start up guide and followed it completely. Even though after a clean (un-patched) install there weren't some files to delete, etc. After following those steps I login and come to where the server selection is and get an error message first about how my account has expansions that I have not downloaded to this computer. It gives me the option of yes or no to download them, but no matter the selection I never see any servers listed.

Also, with that first message since I installed all 4 discs from the Platinum version are those expansions just patched updates to that original installed content?

Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks!

Zsrai
11-19-2016, 10:18 PM
It sounds like you're running the actual EQ Titanium application (as if you were playing retail) instead of the batch file. Take a look for file called "Launch Titanium".

If that doesn't work, hopefully someone with more experience here can help.

Muggens
11-20-2016, 03:28 AM
Sounds to me like ur trying to log into Live

GinnasP99
11-20-2016, 10:38 AM
open EQhost.txt and change it to "Host=login.eqemulator.net:5998"

Corvo
11-20-2016, 12:23 PM
open EQhost.txt and change it to "Host=login.eqemulator.net:5998"

Checked and confirmed that the file already has:
[LoginServer]
Host=login.eqemulator.net:5998

Thanks for the reply though.

Corvo
11-20-2016, 12:27 PM
I might think so, but I'm using the login account I created here, so that kind of tossed that possibility.

Another mystery in my life it would seem.

failfarm
11-20-2016, 01:51 PM
I might think so, but I'm using the login account I created here, so that kind of tossed that possibility.

Another mystery in my life it would seem.

Hi Corvo,

I was having this issue earlier. I noticed that for what ever reason EQ traffic was trying to use IPV6 instead of IPV4. Once I set my NIC as IPV4 only, I can get a server list. Although after that when I attempt to log in I get dumped back to the Login page.

Good Luck and Hope this helps.

Mythanor
11-20-2016, 04:32 PM
You said you used Plantinum install. It's not platinum you want, but titanium. good luck.