PDA

View Full Version : Beta Netural Faction

Zumok
11-13-2016, 02:46 AM
So I saw on the wiki that Deep for the monk epic, is on this faction generally for the monk epic, you pull deep to cab let the guards kill her. But if you kill the lavastorm merchant at the rings, She gives you bad faction with this. will this ruin any chance at my monk epic?

Zekayy
11-13-2016, 02:51 AM
I dont know

Sebekkha
11-13-2016, 03:05 AM
I dont know

This has to be the most useless post i have ever witnessed on a forum.

Sorn
11-13-2016, 03:06 AM
There are two Deeps: 1 in Lake Rathetear (should be indifferent to all) and 1 spawned with Xenevorash in LOIO (KoS to all and should be killed so she doesn't lay waste to lowbies).

Beta neutral is gypsies/druid ring merchants and certain NPCs in the temple of sol ro, plus some others I'm probably forgetting. Deep should not be on this faction. (If this isn't true on p99, someone with crappy BN faction should correct me.)

Zumok
11-13-2016, 03:15 AM
There are two Deeps: 1 in Lake Rathetear (should be indifferent to all) and 1 spawned with Xenevorash in LOIO (KoS to all and should be killed so she doesn't lay waste to lowbies).

Beta neutral is gypsies/druid ring merchants and certain NPCs in the temple of sol ro, plus some others I'm probably forgetting. Deep should not be on this faction. (If this isn't true on p99, someone with crappy BN faction should correct me.)

http://wiki.project1999.com/Deep