PDA

View Full Version : Plane of Air - Paladin seeking a raid to tag along with (Fiery Avenger Quest).

Salahdin
11-12-2016, 12:28 AM
Hi there,

I'm seeking a guild that would allow a Paladin to tag along with them up to the 4th island of Sky so that I can turn in for my Fiery Avenger.

I won't actually do the turn in whilst your guild is on 4th island I will log out and wait till your guild is done raiding to spawn the quest mob ( as he is KoS to evil types).

( I would also need a port up on my Shaman so that I can park him in the Quest room to initiate the spawning of the quest mob on 4th island )

Is there a guild that frequents the Plane of Sky often and would allow such a traveller to tag along?

I can provide money for your guilds' air stones as a token of thanks!

Salahdin
11-13-2016, 06:00 AM
Up

Swish
11-13-2016, 06:50 AM
How many guilds are still doing Sky weekly? There has to be a few surely? Some items still being extremely worthwhile farming etc.

What say you, the community? Help a paladin achieve his status of marshmallow toaster.

Personally OP I think you should delete the character and make the right choice, a shadow knight ;)

Salahdin
11-13-2016, 06:07 PM
Luve me some Paladin to much to delete him, but if you're willing to give me an epic on a SK I'm sure I will give it a crack.

I'll get there one day, I have a date with destiny up in Sky.

Expediency
11-13-2016, 06:23 PM
Azure Guard goes up almost every tuesday night at 7 or 730 est, I am sure you could hitch a ride. We do different islands each week. I know absolutely nothing about doing this epic though, so other than getting a ride and sticking with the group I cant promise any help, you'd need to ask whoever is leading the raid about that.

fan D
11-13-2016, 06:43 PM
yeah you can come with us pst me in game chars name is Unbrella

Salahdin
11-14-2016, 09:25 AM
Azure Guard goes up almost every tuesday night at 7 or 730 est, I am sure you could hitch a ride. We do different islands each week. I know absolutely nothing about doing this epic though, so other than getting a ride and sticking with the group I cant promise any help, you'd need to ask whoever is leading the raid about that.

Oh perfect thank you. I shall make contact in game to confirm times and what not.

=)

Muggens
11-15-2016, 03:43 PM
Props for calling it Plane of Air

Borak
11-15-2016, 04:27 PM
Props for calling it Plane of Air

To air is human. That's why when you jump to leave, you land in Freeport

LenkoCambria
11-16-2016, 11:51 AM
Similar to what the AG guys have said, Fires of Heaven does Sky every Monday night, from 7pm to midnight EST. Send a tell to Tempeh in game or to Qani (guild leader) about possibly coming up to do your quest.

As Expediency said, I also know nothing about the quest, but we have some pallies with epics that often come with us, as well, so they can offer insight if needed. Good luck!

Salahdin
11-17-2016, 05:01 PM
Similar to what the AG guys have said, Fires of Heaven does Sky every Monday night, from 7pm to midnight EST. Send a tell to Tempeh in game or to Qani (guild leader) about possibly coming up to do your quest.

As Expediency said, I also know nothing about the quest, but we have some pallies with epics that often come with us, as well, so they can offer insight if needed. Good luck!

Ty for your offer. Busy over the next 3 days with assignments and such but will def keep an eye out for the timing for this too.

Appreciate it.