PDA

View Full Version : Drizda Tunesinger spawn time

Jitsumo
11-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Ran out to kill her on my necro thinking she was on a 6min timer, but it turns out she is spawning every 22mins. The bard diet is saying 12mins, but 22 is silly.

</3

Izmael
11-03-2016, 04:32 PM
If she was a 6 minute spawn, she'd be one of the best solo leveling spots in the game for the level.

Jitsumo
11-04-2016, 08:55 AM
I used to camp her a few years ago on p99 and know she was on a 12 min timer at most and possibly even a 6.5min timer. Is 22mins a bug or should I just pack my shit up and move on? Not sure what i should do to 29 at this point. 26 atm.

Izmael
11-04-2016, 09:14 AM
Unsure of your class, but there are a couple level 25ish factionless NPCs in Lfay who repop quickly. One is a female NPC north of the MM zone, another one is a (KoS) guy a little to the east from the female NPC.

comadose
11-04-2016, 10:10 AM
If she was a 6 minute spawn, she'd be one of the best solo leveling spots in the game for the level.

There are plenty of great solo camps with 6 minute timers.

Yes, Drizda is 22 minute. I made this discovery recently too, as I'm leveling a necro. I can only assume if you're camping bards you're a solo class, probably necro or shaman?

Cordelia Minster in North Karana is still on a 6 minute timer, but my suggestion would be to go to South Karana. There's a ton of great exp to make at your level there.

Aviak fortress at the south end of the zone, by rathetear. Wide range of levels there, you'll encounter anything from blue (eventually green) to red. They're perma indiff, but they will assist each other so be careful with pulls.

Gnolls outside paw ent. 4 spawns, one at each of the 3 spires and 1 roamer. I wanna say they're 12 minute timers, but you should be able to hold down 1-2 of the spawns with time to med in between. Great exp and good cash for the level too, they drop scrolls that players will buy for like 25pp each.

Treants, very NE corner of the zone. 2 spawns on 6 minute timers. Treants are casters so they can do some decent damage if you let them get spells off, or if you hit a bad resist streak. You will take faction hits, so keep that in mind. I don't remember exactly who off the top of my head, but I wanna say surefall and druids.. I'm playing an iksar necro and embracing the hate. Treants also drop a TON of cash for the level, I've had them drop up to 150g but usually around 80-100g per kill. This is likely the most sought after camp. I've had people wait in line for HOURS for the camp when I was there. (side note: always honor your lists)

After you get some levels on those, zone into NK and start camping the bridge guards. Level 31 if I remember correctly. 2 static, 1 roamer, 6 minute timers.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Sesserdrix%27s_All_in_One_Necromancer_Strategy_Gui de

http://wiki.project1999.com/Evil_Shaman_Solo_Guide

Both have some great suggestions. Good luck!

Nahd/Antsinmyeyes

Izmael
11-04-2016, 10:16 AM
Cordelia isn't static, Drizda is. That makes Drizda handier as you can just come back to your PC after 6+ minutes and know it's there.

Rathe Aviaks are a very solid spot.

SK gnolls are good but I don't now how safe it is to afk med there with the lionnesses and whatnot randomly pathing around.

Treants are good but usually camped and the fact that they are druids isn't always good for everyone.

The Lfay NPCs (Glydara something and her brother or w/e) are also a very solid spot except for one detail - if you are KoS to faeries, they won't let you med in peace, if you're a medding class.

fadetree
11-04-2016, 10:21 AM
WW Brutes.

Jitsumo
11-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Thanks guys, I will try SK out. I am a necro btw :-)