PDA

View Full Version : next year I'd like to see each class get a specific item.

dbouya
11-01-2016, 02:29 AM
A lot of the rewards are no drops this year. I got a no drop item that is not very useful for my class. I'd say either hand out more tradeable items or just give each class it's own specific reward? That way people all end up with something they can use? even if it's not exactly what they wanted?

Event was a ton of fun though! I a bit long though, after 6 hours I got all 16npcs talked to. Then I had to log off write this then go to bed, missing the boss event entirely.

If this sounds like there won't be enough rewards, well, you can keep the tier system, then you'll have a dozen items in each tier.

Swish
11-01-2016, 08:59 AM
The FCC (Fat Cat Coalition) of EC voted unanimously for no drop items as a flood of hundreds of items into the market might cause instability or even a recession.

Seeing as they collectively prop up the population score by 100+ daily they will be heard and have input on such events.

turbosilk
11-01-2016, 09:35 AM
The FCC (Fat Cat Coalition) of EC voted unanimously for no drop items as a flood of hundreds of items into the market might cause instability or even a recession.

Seeing as they collectively prop up the population score by 100+ daily they will be heard and have input on such events.

I'm not a fat cat and think all of the drops should have been no drop. If all of the gear just gets handed out that removes a major reason to even play a MMO.

Rewards like the Candy Corn were well thought out.

Sorn
11-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Yeah, getting a no drop you can't use sucks.

They HAVE handed out legendary stuff that is class specific and no drop on live (a certain ranger bow comes to mind), so there is precedence for what you're asking. The candy corn given out this time, for example, was a reward for a GM event back on live (Monster Mash).

dbouya
11-01-2016, 02:45 PM
To be clear, I'm in favor of no drop rewards, I just wish the reward list checked class. Although logically giving out tradeable items would solve the problem, for the reasons you guys listed, that's also not ideal.