PDA

View Full Version : Avoid the zerg this Halloween...

Swish
10-31-2016, 04:52 PM
Why not come on down to P99 red and enjoy the event free from the unwashed masses?

For a VIP experience unrivalled anywhere else on the internet this Halloween, consider red...and remember theres a passive 50% XP bonus!

this user was banned
10-31-2016, 05:00 PM
It's a trap!

skarlorn
10-31-2016, 05:13 PM
There is also a dedicated core of players called the fungusmen who have made it their life's work to grief any new players off the box.

Enjoy red, swish would never lead anyone astray

Baler
10-31-2016, 05:19 PM
Good thread. I hate the stink of crowds. You know the smell,. funnel cake and B.O..

Valius
10-31-2016, 05:23 PM
There is rarely any low lv pvp it's a pretty relaxing server imo. Never heard of "fungusmen" either.

Swish
10-31-2016, 05:28 PM
There is rarely any low lv pvp it's a pretty relaxing server imo. Never heard of "fungusmen" either.

^^

skarlorn
10-31-2016, 05:38 PM
okay my radio edits. I got big old dog big dog boss hog AzzartheGod comin in to tell u a little bit about the Fungusmen of r99

Movember
10-31-2016, 05:54 PM

There used to be tons of griefers in the good old days. Server pop too low now to make griefing worthwhile :-(

Valura
10-31-2016, 05:55 PM
cause red sux

Vibrate
10-31-2016, 06:27 PM
its probably gonna be zerged by 2 biggest guilds keeping rest out but who knows

AzzarTheGod
10-31-2016, 06:39 PM

http://i.imgur.com/o8OOdB0.png

Well, you horny little toad Valius, aren't you playing the ignorant one today? That's ok I am here to reeducated you.

The Fungus Men go by many names. Some call them the Men of the Harpoon. Some call them No First Time.

The Fungus Men began as a Red99 Original Project dedicated to ensure that:

A) no one would ever be let down,
B) no one would ever be hurt,
C) no one would ever have their heart broken by Rogean,
D) no one would ever have a GM take all their stuff away after banning them,
E) no one would ever have trouble getting a group,
F) no one would ever have to suffer,
G) all of the above

Ever again on Red99.

They accomplish this through a variety of ways from pleasant and polite Forumposting, to lopsided trade deals and taking what is rightfully theirs from raid NPCs without the consent of an officer, to advertising in global OOC potential racial preferences along with informative utterings about who's gainfully employed and who isn't, who is using which drugs and what drugs they prefer, so on and so forth.

Are you with me, Valius?

Many of the Fungus Men pride themselves on their calling in life.

What they all have in common, no matter the name they go by, is a preference for maces, clubs, and other blunt instruments that are capable of caving your skull in and across a multitude of zones. As illustrated in this .GIF:

http://i.imgur.com/ioyaee6.gif

You can see the swinging action of a strong Fungus Men shadowknight. He is one of the Fungus Men's most revered lieutenants, and one of the original founders of the coveted Fungus Men clan that you claim to know nothing about. You might say he put the swing into the name Fungus Men.

Here is a recent hashtag signing of a post made by this Fungus Men that you might find more illuminating as to the day-to-day Fungus operations
#clobbered2quit
#harpoonsmand247
#uncontestedpixelsandbloggingaboutit

And another Fungus men hashtag signing here

#NoFirstTimeOnRed
#NoFirstTime
#NoFirstCharacter
#NoNewPlayersPromise
#CommitmentToZeroPopulation
#DieServerDie

http://i.imgur.com/RECVSnO.gif

Well good luck on Red. May it be short, sweet and painless according to Fungus design. If you happen to encounter a Fungus Men, just expose the back of your head to him. It is a universal sign of mercy.

Swish
10-31-2016, 06:43 PM
Experiencing red server only by hearsay and what people say on the forums is not experiencing the true essence of p99 red

For those on the fence, remember you can have a character logged in on red and one also on blue. What better time than tonight to try a different venue?

AzzarTheGod
10-31-2016, 06:46 PM
Thankfully my contribution was able to get this post moved swiftly to the receptacle bin to which it belongs.

No First Time.

skarlorn
10-31-2016, 06:55 PM
Thankfully my contribution was able to get this post moved swiftly to the receptacle bin to which it belongs.

No First Time.

I'm shivering in me boots over here from that BEAST of a post

Swish
10-31-2016, 06:55 PM

No First Time.

Dont think I'll ever understand the moderation on these boards

Troubled
10-31-2016, 07:06 PM
They don't like you because you're garbage.

skarlorn
10-31-2016, 07:08 PM
They don't like you because you're garbage.

You know bud I been lookin at your sig for many a moon. Only recentpy started watching trailer park boys because of Netflix. Great show. Lahey. Yes.

Baler
10-31-2016, 07:21 PM
John Dunsworth (Jim Lahey) Does the greatest drunk acting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bsr1LW9YlE

Troubled's sig: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf_w9MI77DM

big_ole_jpn
10-31-2016, 07:23 PM
You know bud I been lookin at your sig for many a moon. Only recentpy started watching trailer park boys because of Netflix. Great show. Lahey. Yes.

man that shit was on google video pre-youtube, and arent you canadian?

AzzarTheGod
10-31-2016, 07:24 PM
man that shit was on google video pre-youtube, and arent you canadian?

u working on your freedom 55 pal?

im shooting for a freedom 35 myself

georgie
10-31-2016, 07:33 PM
smedy cant afford a fungi
hope this helps

GradnerLives
10-31-2016, 09:49 PM
Fungusmen, Hold the lines!