articnv
10-28-2016, 10:43 PM
An old saryrn stromm players here..

Articnv Gnome wizard LPR to TWC

and

Articnv Necro on stromm

Maker_Mayhem
11-02-2016, 05:24 PM
Played Saryrn here. Was friends with a few from <Isengard> and <Sempiternal> (If you remember ever seeing them? Those are the only two guilds I can remember besides <Dragonchow> and <Guardians of Forever> haha!) I started around 99 but got my own account right after kunark.

Bludhungry Elfbasha - ogre warrior
Beight - human monk
Kadouren - wood elf ranger

Those were a couple of my faces on Saryrn.

Vibrate
11-02-2016, 10:02 PM
realm of insanity here representing, Panda/Vibrate

articnv
11-03-2016, 12:36 AM
I remebr isengard dragonchow and gaurdians

Izmael
11-03-2016, 05:42 AM
I played Izmael, a dwarf rogue from 2000 to 2002. At some point I led Titans of Saryrn, the only euro guild of the server.

Guilds I remember were Guardians of Light, Isengard, The War Council, Order of the Phoenix, Heaven and Earth, Travelers of Norrath, Familjen, L'Air du Temps, Divine Winds, Aspen Warriors.

I started losing faith in EQ when Luclin came out and definitely quit with PoP.

Utmost
11-03-2016, 05:44 PM
Artic, when did you learn how to spell?

articnv
11-04-2016, 02:35 AM
OMG utmost i realy havnt evcery once awhile a blidn squirel finds a nut

TheRusty
11-06-2016, 10:14 PM
An old saryrn stromm players here..

Articnv Gnome wizard LPR to TWC

and

Articnv Necro on stromm

Yep, used to play on Saryrn back in Ye Olden Days. Was the worst Shaman Elders of Time ever saw. Or best. Depends on if you think the Shaman or warrior should tank i na fight, I guess. meh, details!

TrinityKen
11-30-2016, 08:26 PM
Oh yeah. Played on Saryrn FOREVER. Ran with Rage Academy and Rage Ascending, then Isengard. My ex was a pretty high profile Bard named Sanbina, I forget her guild. Trippy to be doing it all again, eh?

wendt2000
12-03-2016, 08:32 PM
Zelgaddis Here - I was also in Isengard and played with Utmost. Have a mage on P99 (Elilia) if you ever see me on.

Was also in HnE and ToN at points.

Telin
12-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Oh yeah. Played on Saryrn FOREVER. Ran with Rage Academy and Rage Ascending, then Isengard. My ex was a pretty high profile Bard named Sanbina, I forget her guild. Trippy to be doing it all again, eh?

I was the leader of Rage Academy for a month or so back in 2000. (51 druid named Hannah Heartilly). I think i passed it on to a halfling lol.

gedafix
12-04-2016, 02:14 AM
Was with ToN on Veeshan (moved with them to Saryrn when the transfer was offered) as a rogue named Gedafix from classic through ~ PoP (when I quit he was taken over by a friend who I think put him in HnE at least according to magelo?)

articnv
12-04-2016, 03:42 AM

It kinda is but i been to places i never was on live :)

articnv
12-04-2016, 03:44 AM
Zelgaddis Here - I was also in Isengard and played with Utmost. Have a mage on P99 (Elilia) if you ever see me on.

Was also in HnE and ToN at points.

My plays tiems didnt mesh with hne but i was asked several times if i wanted to jin. They helped with some flags even though i was in twc :)

Utmost
12-04-2016, 10:46 AM
Trinity, you got any of those Isengard ball caps left? Maybe that was Jacoby