PDA

View Full Version : Aussie player looking for leveling friends or a guild

kiyowo
10-25-2016, 08:44 PM
Hi!

Server: Blue (although I would prefer PVP, Red's population is far too low).

Want: To find a pool of players who want to level new characters. Or, to find a guild to assist with the same.

Idea: Do this group leveling in waves, so we can level multiple characters. This would also help characters who feel behind to catch up with the next wave.

Considerations: Timezone, as I would mostly play in the afternoon or evening time here.

EQ experience: I played when I was young, but mostly just soloed because of low population server and timezone. My main was an ogre SK. I have very little experience with high end raids, but have done this other games.

Desired classes: Enchanter or Necromancer.
Ive tried both, but not to any significant level so theyre quite new to me. Race choice is variable, as I may decide it based upon what is most convenient for leveling with new friends :)

Other things: My language is family-friendly.
I will probably stream on Twitch.
I am pretty calm, and can be reasoned with if something I do has negatively affected others.
Also, as a hardcore/permadeath player in other games, I especially like to avoid my character's deaths :)

Other interests: I am learning Korean and am at the basic conversational level.

Rummol
11-01-2016, 03:13 AM
Look for <Infernus>

cam_jp
11-01-2016, 03:58 AM
Adelaide here. Haven't reinstalled P99 yet... but increasingly can't ignore the temptation to do so...

Also want to show my wife around the world I explored when I was young.

Salahdin
11-01-2016, 05:18 AM
Hi mate.

Infernus is the aussie guild here.

Sometimes 20+ people on around 8pm weekdays.

Salahdin
11-01-2016, 05:20 AM
Also interested in leveling a druid with this group if its set times. (Aussie player)

permacore
11-01-2016, 06:36 AM
I applied on the website for Infernus. Waited a few days. Got no reply either by email or ingame. Joined different guild.

Baa
11-01-2016, 07:20 AM
Hit us up!

Sallan
11-07-2016, 12:35 AM
I applied on the website for Infernus. Waited a few days. Got no reply either by email or ingame. Joined different guild.

Make sure you apply on the correct website - the old one is still around but hasn't been used for almost a year. We've moved to:

http://infernusp99.enjin.com/home