PDA

View Full Version : Wyvern Hide Tunic drop rate in SS?

Rygar
10-22-2016, 02:19 PM
Just curious what the drop rate on this is:
http://wiki.project1999.com/Wyvern_Hide_Tunic

I'm looking to get one for the +wis bonus since I'm a tradeskill junkie on my monk (such a glutton for punishment!). Anyone that has any info please let me know, would pay for loot rights. Not sure if they rot all the time since stats look sub par for most classes.

Shodo
10-22-2016, 03:26 PM
Just about everything on that loot table has a very low drop rate. When hoping for one specific item from the list (like your tunic) expect to farm there for a few days to a week or more.

That said, there is usually some one farming the fe'dars each day, so you could get lucky with a rot if you're hanging out in-zone. But they certainly aren't just laying around all the time.

coffin_aoe
10-22-2016, 05:21 PM
almost certain that this was a craftable item on live... wanted it for my sham back then (yeah AC i know) and i remember farming the hides and had a player combine them for me...

coffin_aoe
10-22-2016, 06:07 PM
nm http://wiki.project1999.com/Arctic_Wyvern_Tunic

kotton05
10-22-2016, 07:35 PM
Just about everything on that loot table has a very low drop rate. When hoping for one specific item from the list (like your tunic) expect to farm there for a few days to a week or more.

That said, there is usually some one farming the fe'dars each day, so you could get lucky with a rot if you're hanging out in-zone. But they certainly aren't just laying around all the time.

your best bet is to befriend your local SS necro's and let them know you'll buy

Rygar
10-23-2016, 05:36 PM
Thanks for all the feedback everyone! Good to know that necros farm this area, I will befriend one indeed. My guess is I will need to get a bind in skyshrine and go elsewhere about my business, and when it drops just suicide to run to the loot.

Any of you farmers can PM me or post here!

Briscoe
10-23-2016, 06:57 PM
I would probably just get a Phase Spider Carapace; it's +6 WIS instead of +8, but it would be a fraction of the effort to obtain.