PDA

View Full Version : I remember an old leveling/money making doc..

Orotiagito
10-11-2016, 12:14 PM
It was really good, explained what to keep from mobs for selling/tradeskill purposes. I had an old friend that went by smoflow that showed it to me. I can't find it with my searches, maybe someone has it downloaded and refers to it still sometimes?

It was really well written, and very detailed.

kgallowaypa
10-11-2016, 12:16 PM
Almar's Guides, he still makes them.

khanable
10-11-2016, 12:17 PM
I remember when OP melted down in his backfire thread

It was really melty, and very downs

kgallowaypa
10-11-2016, 12:19 PM
I wonder if project1999 is viewed by your job's IT department...the shame

Orotiagito
10-11-2016, 12:34 PM
Almar's Guides, he still makes them.
It wasn't Almar, oddly enough. If may have even been a pdf download.

kgallowaypa
10-11-2016, 12:44 PM
A lot of the "write-ups" back in the day were actually fictitious bullshit that never panned out to be true...a lot of promise if you could macroquest and find hidden merchants that gave you 1 million pp for selling them an iron ration stuff. If you wanted to read them for the nostalgia, you might find some information on Allakhazams archived stuff but good luck digging through thousands of forum posts about mobs.

xKoopa
10-11-2016, 01:35 PM
Pretty sure he means a list of like fs long sword =5pp etc

Just with large range of items over diff zones

skarlorn
10-11-2016, 01:46 PM
I grouped with smoflow three years ago when we were level 10 at orc camp in EC.

Melt down for us again Op

Orotiagito
10-11-2016, 02:24 PM
I grouped with smoflow three years ago when we were level 10 at orc camp in EC.

Melt down for us again Op

Smoflow was a good guy.

Now.. scurry on.. go RP with your friends.

skarlorn
10-11-2016, 02:27 PM
Smoflow was a good guy.

ok.... thanks dad!

Orotiagito
10-11-2016, 02:32 PM
Pretty sure he means a list of like fs long sword =5pp etc

Just with large range of items over diff zones

It had where the best places were to farm tradeskill materials, leveling spots and provided information on the mobs, named mobs worth farming, etc. It was basically a great tool for when deciding which zone to encounter next, or what was nearby that would be beneficial to visit for a named spawn or just a quick visit to clear a camp for plat.

Tasslehofp99
10-11-2016, 06:06 PM
It had where the best places were to farm tradeskill materials, leveling spots and provided information on the mobs, named mobs worth farming, etc. It was basically a great tool for when deciding which zone to encounter next, or what was nearby that would be beneficial to visit for a named spawn or just a quick visit to clear a camp for plat.

You could also just look at the wiki that's loaded with all of the same information if you're not too lazy.

Lhancelot
10-11-2016, 10:17 PM
Smoflow was a good guy.

Wasn't Smoflow a druid? I remember the name from the first time I played. Aint seen the name since I came back a few months ago.

Orotiagito
10-12-2016, 01:57 AM
Wasn't Smoflow a druid? I remember the name from the first time I played. Aint seen the name since I came back a few months ago.

Yeah he was a druid. He was in a guild, but I can't recall..

He was good, I remember he was level 26-27 when I was doing a giveaway on stream. I took a break and came back and he was level near max level raiding and rich as fuck.

Crom
10-12-2016, 03:54 AM
Smoflow from Taken, and now Awakened, he's still around.

Lhancelot
10-12-2016, 08:41 AM
Smoflow from Taken, and now Awakened, he's still around.

I remember Smoflow. I don't recall him in a guild, I might have been familiar with him before he got guilded. I also had a druid I played a lot back then, too. Nice to hear he is around still.